What's new

Baluchistan Chief Minister message to India

Not interested in arguing with another hopeless Bharti. The obsessiveness is clouding your judgement. Worry about your own country and refrain from giving empty insults.
You're just wasting your time with him look at this it was deleted by a mod maybe
Let us take stock,
* economy is in such repeated doldrums that the country cannot run without foreign aid, loans and loan deferrals
* Near zero fdi
* daily / weekly bomb blasts in schools, hospitals, markets
* complete collapse of accountability with elected government subservient to military general
* inability to control factions within military - one side creating jihadis and another side killing them
* military acting as scouts to foreign power, sending gps coordinates inviting bombings in their own country
* rapidly increasing moral corruption of youth due to islamic radicalization
* near-quarterly need for military to march against, bomb and attempt act as police in large swathes of the land
* complete reliance on China
* Total disrespect and derision from almost all countries for its leaders
* A worthless passport that is considered less valuable than Somalia

Pakistan has collapsed a while ago. They just don't admit it

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/on-its-6...about-to-collapse.444152/page-2#ixzz4HSIAeNHi
pata ni kis duniya mein rehte hain ye log

It's highly amusing to see you dotheads raising slogans for the Baluch. It seems like you toiletless IT workers care so much for Baluchistan. If you care so much about Baluchis, I hardly see you opening threads about the Baluch area in Iran. Are they not Baluch as well? If you want to see an idependent Baluchistan, should you dotheads not advocate for a united Baluchistan? @SOHEIL

You Indians keep making the mistake of intruding into culture and people that you have no idea about. A huge majority of Baluch hates you dotheads just as much as the Kashmiris in Srinigar do. Get real. :lol:

@Oscar @waz @WebMaster

Can you take care of this racist before he provokes the indian members

Many times Kashmir CM given message to PAK and Pakistan PM......... After this drama, Kashmir CM should a give new message to Pakistani PM. We will also start a new threat because don't want to open new threat based on previous messages.:p:

Forget to say, drama is controlled from remote location..

Last edited:
It is always amusing to see a dothead dark butted thin legged Indian calling for US and Nato's help .............. as if they owe you neech Indians a favor. You lot really live, breath and dream lies, I have to give it to you .......... Indians are the best liars in the world. :lol:

Munnay agar tum 100 sal tak b apni tatti may baith kay pooja karty raho na to bhi Balochistan ka ball tak beeka nai kar saktay. Yah tum 100 sal tak tatti na karny ka varat rakh lo na phir b Balochistan Pakistan he rehy ga.

You getting my point dark butted thin legged Indian? Its all your tatti and nothing more ............... live in it, enjoy it, breath it but please don't spread it on PDF.
You are friggin scared . Stop pooping in your pants. I had enough of you poor kids b going Mom for a few rupee change so you get here and spread bull shyt. Bugger off.

Last edited:
You are friggin scared . Stop pooping in your pants.

Scared? me reallyyyyyyyyy ................................. don't tell me Indians have mastered seeing the opponent sitting on the other side of a computer screen some thousand kilometers away .................. you lot getting hold of vedic science again would be really scary stuff :D. Otherwise your tea seller PM talking big is nothing but shit and we can understand he is in habit of selling stuff previously it was tea now its lies ...............

Scared? me reallyyyyyyyyy ................................. don't tell me Indians have mastered seeing the opponent sitting on the other side of a computer screen some thousand kilometers away .................. you lot getting hold of vedic science again would be really scary stuff :D. Otherwise your tea seller PM talking big is nothing but shit and we can understand he is in habit of selling stuff previously it was tea now its lies ...............
You are shaking and you know it's going to hit you hardest you ever head.

Finish your namaz before your goodbyes.

You are shaking and you know it's going to hit you hardest you ever head.

Finish your namaz before your goodbyes.

Oh my my dark butted Indian has threatened me, now I am doomed :D. No calling US and Nato for help? I won't like getting killed by dark skinned Indian by the way

l
Not interested in arguing with another hopeless Bharti. The obsessiveness is clouding your judgement. Worry about your own country and refrain from giving empty insults.

stating facts about country. they sound insulting only because your country's behavior has been immoral and that has led to those facts that you don't like being pointed out. Whether you are interested or not will not change any of that.

Last edited:
Chief minister of Balochistan!! Lol! A lackey installed by the government of Pakistan. :P

The fact is that Pakistan with the help of the PA had forced the Khan of Kalat to sign the instrument of accession which has zero value as the independence of Balochistan was passed by its parliament before it was forcibly taken over. The Khan had no authority to override the Parliament.

In other words the instrument of accession to Pakistan is null and void as it was NOT passed by the Balochistan Parliament.

Wow The Chief Of One Of The Biggest Tribes In Balochistan,The Zehris, The Sardar of Jhalawan Is A Government Lackey According To A Nobody Keyboard Warrior Sitting Thousands Of Miles Away Who Hasn't Even Seen A Single Village Of Balochistan His Entire Life :rofl::rofl::rofl:

And Before You Blabber Nonsensically About Kalat Explain The Fake Article of Accession Signed By The Maharaja Long After Indian Forces Entered Kashmir

l

stating facts about country. they sound insulting only because your country's behavior has been immoral and that has led to those facts that you don't like being pointed out. Whether you are interested or not will not change any of that.

Accusations Of 'Immorality' Coming From A Brainless Bharati Now That Is Comedy At It's Finest

Wow The Chief Of One Of The Biggest Tribes In Balochistan,The Zehris, The Sardar of Jhalawan Is A Government Lackey According To A Nobody Keyboard Warrior Sitting Thousands Of Miles Away Who Hasn't Even Seen A Single Village Of Balochistan His Entire Life :rofl::rofl::rofl:
And according To A Nobody Keyboard Warrior Sitting Thousands Of Miles Away Who Hasn't Even Seen A Single Village Of Kashmir His Entire Life, but spews rubbish at the drop of a hat like he was born and brought up in Kashmir and thus an authority on the subject! Jeeez!

I'm talking about you. Do you even know where Kashmir is? But your clap trap is straight out of the propaganda machine of the ISPR. :P Lol!

You should be grateful that i spared you from what you were about to do which would have invited more humiliation to your way. :D
Actually no. You just showed everyone how big of a liar you are. If not than show me where did i called you an Indian?

Indian PM Modi become so frustrated over Indian Occupied Jammu & Kashmir`s pr today situation. That he plan to get so many fake calls from Balochistan & Baltistan to discuss on their independent day in India. I wonder why he not said a single word about what happening by terrorist indian army against innocent people of Jammu & Kashmir:devil:

Same nobodies type when take ur side in Kashmir, you guys are over the moon..:D

What does it tells about yourself??
no body of kashmir has support of 80 percent of kashmiris. these nobody left the valley under curfew for 39 days and still there is no end. and your nobody is living a life in switzerland giving thanks to you for his life style there.

Oh my my dark butted Indian has threatened me, now I am doomed :D. No calling US and Nato for help? I won't like getting killed by dark skinned Indian by the way
You are just a frog who never left the pond. You sound uneducated unaware of the real world.

May be an isi pawn.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom