What's new

On it's 69th Birthday, Pakistan about to Collapse.....

People have been saying Pakistan will collapse since August 14 1947. We are still here. No matter what hardships Pakistan goes through we aren't going anywhere.

Pfft that's what these so called analysts and experts say. Pakistan will collapse and will break up but right now we are furthest away from these two things. The nation is more united and the economy is going forward. Our enemies will have to keep dreaming about a broken and collapse pakistan but the fact is that we are getting stronger as days go by.

Nothing can undo pakistan. We are here to stay and we will keep destroying the designs of our enemies. We will combat this threat of terrorism and keep growing stronger and united.

As long as we stay united and keep pakistan above everything else then nothing can stop us.

Let us take stock,
* economy is in such repeated doldrums that the country cannot run without foreign aid, loans and loan deferrals
* Near zero fdi
* daily / weekly bomb blasts in schools, hospitals, markets
* complete collapse of accountability with elected government subservient to military general
* inability to control factions within military - one side creating jihadis and another side killing them
* military acting as scouts to foreign power, sending gps coordinates inviting bombings in their own country
* rapidly increasing moral corruption of youth due to islamic radicalization
* near-quarterly need for military to march against, bomb and attempt act as police in large swathes of the land
* complete reliance on China
* Total disrespect and derision from almost all countries for its leaders
* A worthless passport that is considered less valuable than Somalia

Pakistan has collapsed a while ago. They just don't admit it
One more point: You're an asshole. :agree:

You all know why this rhetoric of failed state?west started this paranoia when we became a nuclear power. Our army , airforce and ISI are considered one of the best in the business. We are of the few Muslim countries where western countries would have to think 100 times before touching us. So in short they are butthurt. Just notice how they use the terms flourishing democries for afghanistan and promising future for countries like yemen and syria?why?Because west like weaklings. They like countries they they can mess with and toy around. Pakistan has been a thorn in their behind for a very long time now. We killed alot of their soldiers in afghanistan , double crossed USA for 20 years , and according to western media destabalized the region. So what did they do?nothing. Squat. Zero. Big nil.

Pakistan is entering its peak era since 2006. Everything from our economy to security to stock exchange is booming right now. Just got promoted to MSCI emerging countries index . All this when we are not even reaping the benefits of CPEC. Independant economic agenicies are already realizing our potential and are already ranking us as the next big thing.

As for the haters your forefathers were helpless in their pathetic designs to destroy Pakistan and so are you.

Pakistan Is About To Collapse..

When i left Pakistan in my teenage years, Zia-Ul-Haq was in power and i remember some elders discussing amongst themselves that Pakistan is about to collapse. Then i moved to America and while in my university at Rutgers, I became President of The Pakistani Association in my junior year for one term, and so many Pakistani-American students would talk about how Pakistan has no future and i am wasting my time promoting Pakistan. Then came Wall Street and on Wall Street, many confused Pakistan with Palestine when i told them where i was from and the few who knew about Pakistan, gave me 1 billion 699 million reasons based on their Sovereign debt calculations, economic forecasts, currency fluctuations, political instability and many other reasons telling me that Pakistan will collapse. Then when my children were born in America, i wanted them to be proud of their heritage and when i went to put them in school, their teacher told me that how her husband dealt with Pakistani diplomats through state department and how state department predicts that Pakistan will not be there in a few decades. Then when i came to serve my country in 1999 as an Advisor, then it was everywhere in the news around the world that since there is a Marshall Law Governing the country, and since without Democracy, Pakistan will be rejected by IMF, by United States, by Europe, and by all lending agencies and we would DEFINITELY collapse this time.....

Well, since i was in my early teenage years till now, three decades later. Let me tell you who has collapsed. The second biggest power in the world, Soviet Union collapsed. Argentinian economy collapsed. Greece collapsed. Portugal collapsed. EU is at the brink of a collapse. America with a $19 trillion dollar debt is worse than collapsed. Iraq with billions of oil revenues collapsed. Libya with trillions in oil reserves collapsed. Venezuelan government toppled and the old system collapsed. Syria collapsed. The currency Euro is about to collapse. The most loved commodity, Oil, since 1986 collapsed 3 times. Zimbabwe collapsed economically. Congo collapsed even with its diamond reserves. Liberia collapsed because of its leaders. Yemen collapsed of its internal rift. Israel, the favourite of America has fallen off its favourite list, indicating an imminent collapse....

So all the idiots who are waiting for Pakistan to collapse since the past 30 years, wait till the doomsday. We are not going to collapse. We had economic hardships, terrorism, external intervention, enemy neighbours, and international opposition..yet we have grown. We beat terrorism, we are growing economically, Our GDP has grown in the past 30 years, our per capita income has grown, our standard of living compared to the past 30 years has grown, we are a nuclear state, we now have CPEC, we have talent and we have resilience and we have tenacity. And most of all, we have Allah on our side.

So to all those who have tirelessly waited for 30 some odd years, let me give you a piece of advice, may you be within or outside Pakistan, you will come, you will go, your children and grandchildren will come and they will go... but Pakistan is here to stay. Pakistan is here to grow. Pakistan is here to become better. Pakistan is here because Pakistanis DO NOT GIVE UP... You believe in your POWER and WE Believe In The Power Of Allah Almighty.

Youm-e-Azadi Mubarak. :pakistan:

Laga reh................

So to all those who have tirelessly waited for 30 some odd years, let me give you a piece of advice, may you be within or outside Pakistan, you will come, you will go, your children and grandchildren will come and they will go... but Pakistan is here to stay. Pakistan is here to grow. Pakistan is here to become better. Pakistan is here because Pakistanis DO NOT GIVE UP... You believe in your POWER and WE Believe In The Power Of Allah Almighty.

IN SHA ALLAH.

Pakistan Is About To Collapse..

When i left Pakistan in my teenage years, Zia-Ul-Haq was in power and i remember some elders discussing amongst themselves that Pakistan is about to collapse. Then i moved to America and while in my university at Rutgers, I became President of The Pakistani Association in my junior year for one term, and so many Pakistani-American students would talk about how Pakistan has no future and i am wasting my time promoting Pakistan. Then came Wall Street and on Wall Street, many confused Pakistan with Palestine when i told them where i was from and the few who knew about Pakistan, gave me 1 billion 699 million reasons based on their Sovereign debt calculations, economic forecasts, currency fluctuations, political instability and many other reasons telling me that Pakistan will collapse. Then when my children were born in America, i wanted them to be proud of their heritage and when i went to put them in school, their teacher told me that how her husband dealt with Pakistani diplomats through state department and how state department predicts that Pakistan will not be there in a few decades. Then when i came to serve my country in 1999 as an Advisor, then it was everywhere in the news around the world that since there is a Marshall Law Governing the country, and since without Democracy, Pakistan will be rejected by IMF, by United States, by Europe, and by all lending agencies and we would DEFINITELY collapse this time.....

Well, since i was in my early teenage years till now, three decades later. Let me tell you who has collapsed. The second biggest power in the world, Soviet Union collapsed. Argentinian economy collapsed. Greece collapsed. Portugal collapsed. EU is at the brink of a collapse. America with a $19 trillion dollar debt is worse than collapsed. Iraq with billions of oil revenues collapsed. Libya with trillions in oil reserves collapsed. Venezuelan government toppled and the old system collapsed. Syria collapsed. The currency Euro is about to collapse. The most loved commodity, Oil, since 1986 collapsed 3 times. Zimbabwe collapsed economically. Congo collapsed even with its diamond reserves. Liberia collapsed because of its leaders. Yemen collapsed of its internal rift. Israel, the favourite of America has fallen off its favourite list, indicating an imminent collapse....

So all the idiots who are waiting for Pakistan to collapse since the past 30 years, wait till the doomsday. We are not going to collapse. We had economic hardships, terrorism, external intervention, enemy neighbours, and international opposition..yet we have grown. We beat terrorism, we are growing economically, Our GDP has grown in the past 30 years, our per capita income has grown, our standard of living com pared to the past 30 years has grown, we are a nuclear state, we now have CPEC, we have talent and we have resilience and we have tenacity. And most of all, we have Allah on our side.

Youm-e-Azadi Mubarak. :pakistan:
there-is-no-power-on-earth-that-can-undo-pakistan-640x400.jpg

Last edited:
It is not collapsing or failing but we are not a nation either.

Seventy years is a long time to find our moorings. But we are still not a nation. We dont have a national character. A national curriculum that produces Pakistanis who are proud of their heritage and know their history. We are a mob.

If we were a nation, looters and killers like Nawaz, Zardari and Alftaf would not have been our leaders. We are a mob thats why we support such people for our petty self interests, our parochial & ethnic biases.

We had ingredients of a nation when we gained independence. But as structures that build a nation were not erected and interest groups like military, landed aristocracy and politicians jostled for power grab, the nationhood floundered. Today, we are provinces, cities and ethnic units. We are not a nation.

Today after 70 years, we are still on IMF and World Bank crutches. We have known money launderers,bank robbers & tax evaders as our accepted and celebrated leaders. Chances are even in free and fair election, they will win majority.

Out literacy rate is among the worst in the world and all human indicators point to a very dismal state of affairs.

I m not a pessimistic. But for a nation like us, August 14 should not be a song and dance day. It should be a day of introspection. If we put structures of a nationhood today, it will take at least two decades to come to fruition. But are nation in a hurry. We want mega structures built and we call it 'development'.

Nations are built on rule of law, on justice and free education. Which leader, political or military, has tried to inculcate such values or systems in the country ?

If you havent, come see nations on display in the West. Their society cornerstone is justice and rule of law. This is why West is strong and countries like us feed off their crumbs.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom