What's new

On it's 69th Birthday, Pakistan about to Collapse.....

Before saying that ,Pakistan is about to collapse.think about some thing.we have an army of 600000 soldiers. Which are defending the country against any aggression. We have 400 jets airfoce with best trained pilots and 8 AWACS 8 subs in docks and 8 on orders 3500 tanks 2500 cannons 8000 military vehicles more than 150 ballistic missiles 280 nuclear weapons.now on the economic side we are one of the emerging economy of the world current ranking 25 in next 10 years we will be 15 rank insha Allah.pakistan stock exchange is on the historical peak more than 40000 points.better than any other exchange in asia.foreign reserves more than 23 billion dollars.35 billion dollar direct investment in power sector which will give the 11500 MW before feb 2018 .and more projects like kanupp 2 and 3 will be completed in 2019 and 2020 respectively having capcity of 1100 MW each.chashma 4 and 5 also under construction which will produce 900 MW .11 billion in road, rail ,ports developments . karach lahore motorway will be completed before end of next year.gawadar ratu dero motrway will also compled before 2018 CPEC will change the whole picture.5 new airports under construction. 3 large dams and 12 medium size dam under construction which will give the extra 10000 MW in next 7 years.on human development we have constructed 7 new hospital and 5 new medical colleges in govt sectors all over country we have 30 govt and 55 private medical colleges in pakistan 10 are more proposed. 10 engineering universities in govt sector and more 15 engineering colleges and 25 technology colleges all in govt sector. 20 private engineering colleges and universities and 45 private technology colleges and many more in coming years.we have state of art world largest canal system 1100 kilometers long coastal belt. With 4 operational ports and 2 more on papers 12 international airports across the country. GDP growth rate almost 5% in coming years it will touch 6 % annual which was in past decades. terrorism is in dieing stage.national harmony is on the top.insurgents in some parts are still trying to over throw the peace intiatives but they will fail.so its the reallity.and who thinks Pakistan is about to collapse they are living in the fools heaven. Thanks

And more 660 KV two lines of power transmission price of 2.4 billion dollars. Three new pipelines for gas and oil sector.with dirext investment of 10 billion dollars from russia and china under negotiations. LNG terminal in gwadar for gas transportation in across the country.more drinking water projects for karachi and other parts of the contry.third largest coal reseves of the world which are now in use for power generation.new naval docks in ormarra and more civil military co operation on national issues solid response to india on kashmir issue and their sponsored terror activity in Baluchistan and karachi. Things will be settle in next 2 years in sha Allah. We are pakistani hope for the best and ready for the worst

I think the best thing happened to Pakistan is Nuclear weapons, which ensured that Pakistan will not collapse. It actually forced it's adversaries to avoid any huge armed conflict.

I think the best thing happened to Pakistan is Nuclear weapons, which ensured that Pakistan will not collapse. It actually forced it's adversaries to avoid any huge armed conflict.

Clever thinking on our part now you can only think of wet dreams

My opinion is, Had Pakistan focused on basic things like Education, Establishments, Employment, Empowerment, Electricity, Economy, Exports & Engagements instead of focusing on India & religion, Pakistan would have been much better off than India.

Pakistan was growing faster than India till the 90's. The misadventures, over confidence, over obsession of India, over dependence on America, Islamic countries & trying to contain India by promotion of terror & violence is the only reason Pakistan has been slipping into the trap of Jealousy, Hatred & failures. Failure makes a person more aggressive, violent & negative.

India on the other hand invested in Education, Employment, Economy & was Non-Violent till it sorted its house & had sufficient Bank Balance & friends. Now India has the Economic muscle & influence to contain not only Pakistan & even look eye to eye with China. We have a say in the world affairs.

Pakistan should wake up from its obsession & start building relationships than beat the drum of Islam. You cut off from India in the name of Islam, now you have cut off from the world on the same. Having arms or Nuclear weapons is not an achievement. It will not bring you peace & happiness.

Bury all the differences. Extend your hand of friendship. Happy Independence day.

Last edited:
Stopped reading after this
Cosby-Facepalm.gif

@waz @WAJsal do we really need members like these?

come on, you may think you guys stink but not as bad as cosby? surely!

Apkey man mein lado photey drop scene kay liay muazrat :D

If you seriously think that India would aspire for Pakistan to collapse, then you do not have any damn idea how India or Indian policy makers mindset towards Pakistan.India would wish good luck to have a stable economically good Pakistan under strong and democratic leadership of any one than getting collapsed to be handed over to Taliban like people or another stupid Zia Ul Haq or Musharaf like people who will never hesitate to bring external players to your country for their own personal benifit...This is a fundamental approch of India or Indian Gov towards Pakistan...

Trust me, if any one would be mostly impacted with weak and vunerable then it will be India.

IMHO, Pak hasn't started her journey yet in the true sense. The phase shift from Jelalet to Jemalet has just started as it's the darkest before the dawn. I am even more hopeful as the true victories, albeit in initial stages, against proxies are being scored - examples being TTP/BLA etc. in Pak, or FETO/PKK etc. in Turkey. When SEAL commandos or F16 fighters have failed to do, inshaAllah nothing ever will, at least in the next 300 years, be stopping this rise. You may even sit it out folks..

Pakistan Is About To Collapse..

When i left Pakistan in my teenage years, Zia-Ul-Haq was in power and i remember some elders discussing amongst themselves that Pakistan is about to collapse. Then i moved to America and while in my university at Rutgers, I became President of The Pakistani Association in my junior year for one term, and so many Pakistani-American students would talk about how Pakistan has no future and i am wasting my time promoting Pakistan. Then came Wall Street and on Wall Street, many confused Pakistan with Palestine when i told them where i was from and the few who knew about Pakistan, gave me 1 billion 699 million reasons based on their Sovereign debt calculations, economic forecasts, currency fluctuations, political instability and many other reasons telling me that Pakistan will collapse. Then when my children were born in America, i wanted them to be proud of their heritage and when i went to put them in school, their teacher told me that how her husband dealt with Pakistani diplomats through state department and how state department predicts that Pakistan will not be there in a few decades. Then when i came to serve my country in 1999 as an Advisor, then it was everywhere in the news around the world that since there is a Marshall Law Governing the country, and since without Democracy, Pakistan will be rejected by IMF, by United States, by Europe, and by all lending agencies and we would DEFINITELY collapse this time.....

Well, since i was in my early teenage years till now, three decades later. Let me tell you who has collapsed. The second biggest power in the world, Soviet Union collapsed. Argentinian economy collapsed. Greece collapsed. Portugal collapsed. EU is at the brink of a collapse. America with a $19 trillion dollar debt is worse than collapsed. Iraq with billions of oil revenues collapsed. Libya with trillions in oil reserves collapsed. Venezuelan government toppled and the old system collapsed. Syria collapsed. The currency Euro is about to collapse. The most loved commodity, Oil, since 1986 collapsed 3 times. Zimbabwe collapsed economically. Congo collapsed even with its diamond reserves. Liberia collapsed because of its leaders. Yemen collapsed of its internal rift. Israel, the favourite of America has fallen off its favourite list, indicating an imminent collapse....

So all the idiots who are waiting for Pakistan to collapse since the past 30 years, wait till the doomsday. We are not going to collapse. We had economic hardships, terrorism, external intervention, enemy neighbours, and international opposition..yet we have grown. We beat terrorism, we are growing economically, Our GDP has grown in the past 30 years, our per capita income has grown, our standard of living compared to the past 30 years has grown, we are a nuclear state, we now have CPEC, we have talent and we have resilience and we have tenacity. And most of all, we have Allah on our side.

So to all those who have tirelessly waited for 30 some odd years, let me give you a piece of advice, may you be within or outside Pakistan, you will come, you will go, your children and grandchildren will come and they will go... but Pakistan is here to stay. Pakistan is here to grow. Pakistan is here to become better. Pakistan is here because Pakistanis DO NOT GIVE UP... You believe in your POWER and WE Believe In The Power Of Allah Almighty.

Youm-e-Azadi Mubarak. :pakistan:

I love this post!

Pakistan Is About To Collapse..

When i left Pakistan in my teenage years, Zia-Ul-Haq was in power and i remember some elders discussing amongst themselves that Pakistan is about to collapse. Then i moved to America and while in my university at Rutgers, I became President of The Pakistani Association in my junior year for one term, and so many Pakistani-American students would talk about how Pakistan has no future and i am wasting my time promoting Pakistan. Then came Wall Street and on Wall Street, many confused Pakistan with Palestine when i told them where i was from and the few who knew about Pakistan, gave me 1 billion 699 million reasons based on their Sovereign debt calculations, economic forecasts, currency fluctuations, political instability and many other reasons telling me that Pakistan will collapse. Then when my children were born in America, i wanted them to be proud of their heritage and when i went to put them in school, their teacher told me that how her husband dealt with Pakistani diplomats through state department and how state department predicts that Pakistan will not be there in a few decades. Then when i came to serve my country in 1999 as an Advisor, then it was everywhere in the news around the world that since there is a Marshall Law Governing the country, and since without Democracy, Pakistan will be rejected by IMF, by United States, by Europe, and by all lending agencies and we would DEFINITELY collapse this time.....

Well, since i was in my early teenage years till now, three decades later. Let me tell you who has collapsed. The second biggest power in the world, Soviet Union collapsed. Argentinian economy collapsed. Greece collapsed. Portugal collapsed. EU is at the brink of a collapse. America with a $19 trillion dollar debt is worse than collapsed. Iraq with billions of oil revenues collapsed. Libya with trillions in oil reserves collapsed. Venezuelan government toppled and the old system collapsed. Syria collapsed. The currency Euro is about to collapse. The most loved commodity, Oil, since 1986 collapsed 3 times. Zimbabwe collapsed economically. Congo collapsed even with its diamond reserves. Liberia collapsed because of its leaders. Yemen collapsed of its internal rift. Israel, the favourite of America has fallen off its favourite list, indicating an imminent collapse....

So all the idiots who are waiting for Pakistan to collapse since the past 30 years, wait till the doomsday. We are not going to collapse. We had economic hardships, terrorism, external intervention, enemy neighbours, and international opposition..yet we have grown. We beat terrorism, we are growing economically, Our GDP has grown in the past 30 years, our per capita income has grown, our standard of living compared to the past 30 years has grown, we are a nuclear state, we now have CPEC, we have talent and we have resilience and we have tenacity. And most of all, we have Allah on our side.

So to all those who have tirelessly waited for 30 some odd years, let me give you a piece of advice, may you be within or outside Pakistan, you will come, you will go, your children and grandchildren will come and they will go... but Pakistan is here to stay. Pakistan is here to grow. Pakistan is here to become better. Pakistan is here because Pakistanis DO NOT GIVE UP... You believe in your POWER and WE Believe In The Power Of Allah Almighty.

Youm-e-Azadi Mubarak. :pakistan:

Very well written. A great read.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom