What's new

Baluchistan Chief Minister message to India

Mr 700,000 and Mr Ask Musharraf Coz I lost my brains to be rationale

Good effort. You just might be taken seriously someday.
Till then, you remain as always - annoying and simply a broken gramophone ... outdated and creaky.

Ignore on.

Ciao and regards. Have Fun.
Dnt roast ur brain for it my frend...they are spillling madarsa and propoganda language

I never call you fool, I was using a saying.

Where did I said Pakistan need military and isi to control people? Every country including US need police and law enforcement agencies to keep the things running. So Balochistan situation is same where ISI keep track of indian terrorists and police(levies) and FC keep the law and order.

Like I said you will be a fool to think india has not been trying to do that. India had tried and failed and now the timings are changed as Balochistan issue is almost a dead issue. Tons of misguided people have surrendered and the normalcy is taking over. India have zero options when it comes to Balochistan. Pakistan is very vigilant and have network of Intel in Afghanistan so you can hardly acheive any major success from there. Iran itself have Balochistan issue and will fkk india if it found india is involved in stirring troubles in Pakistan's Balochistan. Pakistan coast guards and navy units are placed strategically along the coast of Balochistan shutting the sea route to indian terrorists. This is not Bangladesh where india was covering pakistan from 4 sides and air.

If you require ISI to keep track , that shows how much control and trust you have common people in baluchistan.

Why do you think we need Indians on ground to do anything..:devil:

If you require ISI to keep track , that shows how much control and trust you have common people in baluchistan.

Why do you think we need Indians on ground to do anything..:devil:

Lol, you are proving yourself to be so dumb:rofl:. Every nation including US have Intel agencies that keep track of any individual involved in wrong activities. That is how they prevent any harmful act. So is Pakistani agencies doing. But forget about it cuz you won't get it.:lol:

Dnt roast ur brain for it my frend...they are spillling madarsa and propoganda language

Just like you spill your mandir and propaganda language.

Lol, you are proving yourself to be so dumb:rofl:. Every nation including US have Intel agencies that keep track of any individual involved in wrong activities. That is how they prevent any harmful act. So is Pakistani agencies doing. But forget about it cuz you won't get it.:lol:

Is it so,, Oh enlightened one, please do share the knowledge and let us know how to treat the people and resources in your largest state but one of the poorest and how does Intelligence agency detain people.

Is it so,, Oh enlightened one, please do share the knowledge and let us know how to treat the people and resources in your largest state but one of the poorest and how does Intelligence agency detain people.

Ask someone expert on that matter.

For starters, why is New York richer than Texas which is supported by federal funds, after all it is a state with massive resources and massive area

Ask someone expert on that matter.

For starters, why is New York richer than Texas which is supported by federal funds, after all it is a state with massive resources and massive area

So if your not expert then stop calling others dumb:angry:

Nope they aren't . Such separatist mood is limited to only some pockets and sadly my homeland anantnag is part of that >_<
I am glad you are truthful. Most Indians here are unwilling to admit even for second that there is tension in Kashmir let alone Lucknow. There are core reasons for dissension against India. By dealing with those core reasons India can find a solution and claim the moral highground-that look we dealt with the grievances of muslims and are trying. But India has a suppressive attitude towards muslims. It kills people like Afzal Guru and Burhan Wani, one who has no links to militancy, the other forced into it because his relatives were killed.

Indian attrocities further contribute. I know the situation in Lucknow though I do not have similar contacts in Kashmir where the situation is far worse.

Indian attrocities further contribute. I know the situation in Lucknow though I do not have similar contacts in Kashmir where the situation is far worse.

:hitwall::hitwall: Again Lucknow, is there any post you have not mentioned Lucknow, Number of times your are mentioning lucknow it seems your in conflict zone and awaiting for asylum clearance to Lucknow

Next time try using one word,, this may help "?"

these scumbags will forget haqqanis and Lashker Tayaba when we will organise a Baloch response force and hit them in their terror camps inside Afghanistan.

Question is when are we going to do this? With Nawaz in centre forget about a hardcore policy towards these bastards. Even army chief has displayed his extreme displeasure with the way this government is acting. I have said it before we first need to get rid of traitors present in our rows, only than we adopt a tougher stance towards these enemies specially Afghanistan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom