What's new

Ballistic missiles shot down in Taif, 50 km away from Makkah

This is why the middle East is so weak economically other than oil wealth, people like this are in gov positions
You mean me????? lol this is new to me .. @Dubious , @Khafee ..
Instead of answering Iraqi Army killing Muslims with the help of Iran's proxies you have only allegations to tell.. lmao.....
Iran lost PR propaganda war because of people like you.....

There is no apologetic position but just serious analysis and projection. Provide evidence that Iranian General threatened war on Pakistan.
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...sed-terrorist-groups/articleshow/68248206.cms
Above is an Indian source ……. you can Goole by your self too.

Iran’s Turning Into India’s Proxy By Taunting And Threatening Pakistan:
https://eurasiafuture.com/2019/02/2...s-proxy-by-taunting-and-threatening-pakistan/
Above is one more ..

Now don't start justifying Above !!!!!!! Iran(Mullah regime) is doing what She (They) have to do and that is watching own back , interests and benefits….
Why cant we do the same...
Show me any Pakistani General or Politician using above language against Iran after so many proven terrorist attack by Iran directly or other Irani allies using Iran's land..

Show me any Pakistani General or Politician using above language against Iran after so many proven terrorist attack by Iran directly or other Irani allies using Iran's land..

We bend over backwards to appease them, while they connive with our enemies against us and adopt an ultra-aggressive posture.

They are poisoned by sectarianism, but then again so are GCC, however GCC doesn’t make us choose between them while Iran does.

They are arrogant and disrespectful, they don’t know how act with humility and dignity.

What kind of Islam is this where you are tough, insulting to fellow Muslims and shake hands with devoted enemies of Islam? Applies to both sides (Iran and GCC.)

I’m reminded of the Hadith of a mountain of gold in Iraq from the Euphrates River receding before Qiyamat and three armies fight for it (from West, East, and Middle East,) all of them will be swallowed by the Earth, going to Hellfire.

You mean me????? lol this is new to me .. @Dubious , @Khafee ..
Instead of answering Iraqi Army killing Muslims with the help of Iran's proxies you have only allegations to tell.. lmao.....
Iran lost PR propaganda war because of people like you.....

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...sed-terrorist-groups/articleshow/68248206.cms
Above is an Indian source ……. you can Goole by your self too.

Iran’s Turning Into India’s Proxy By Taunting And Threatening Pakistan:
https://eurasiafuture.com/2019/02/2...s-proxy-by-taunting-and-threatening-pakistan/
Above is one more ..

Now don't start justifying Above !!!!!!! Iran(Mullah regime) is doing what She (They) have to do and that is watching own back , interests and benefits….
Why cant we do the same...
You are relying on pathetic Indian source, lol. The general said he would attack terrorists who are attacking Iran if Pakistan doesn't deal with them, not that he would attack Pakistan. Stop spreading Indian propaganda.

You are relying on pathetic Indian source, lol. The general said he would attack terrorists who are attacking Iran if Pakistan doesn't deal with them, not that he would attack Pakistan. Stop spreading Indian propaganda.
First there are 2 different source , 2nd I told you to do your own research , and 3rd Where do you think those So-Called terrorist lives according to Irani General ?? It is clear what he means ,, He will attack Pakistan(terrorist) but still Pakistan.... Now bring 27th Feb in mind , tension with india and again read above news in that contest..
Their are some threads about it on this very forum , search and read ..

First there are 2 different source , 2nd I told you to do your own research , and 3rd Where do you think those So-Called terrorist lives according to Irani General ?? It is clear what he means ,, He will attack Pakistan(terrorist) but still Pakistan.... Now bring 27th Feb in mind , tension with india and again read above news in that contest..
Their are some threads about it on this very forum , search and read ..
He added a condition if Pakistan didn't act which was reasonable. They did lose 29 men and the evidence was they came from Pakistan. But Pakistan allayed their concern and the matter has been dealt with satisfactorily and is closed.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom