What's new

Ballistic missiles shot down in Taif, 50 km away from Makkah

first of all sir I am not trying to justify houthi actions nor their affiliation ........... I clearly described in my post that there is no way big ballistics missiles can be smuggled ...... they would not have gone unnoticed even if there was not a siege ......... the only probability being the smuggling of engineers and designers or much more conveniently training Yemeni engineers for it ........ realise the fact that even today houthis enjoy support from Yemen's National Army .......... Fairly well trained professional force ........
Is your name Ibrahim? If so that would be really hard for Westerners to pronounce based off the spelling.

For heaven's sake this is Ramadan.... Iran and it's friends in Pakistan are beyond doubt extreme evil.
Anyone who don't condemn the act, perpetrators, sympathizers and masterminds, are partner to the crime.
it's not only this specific attack but also the other attacks on other cities are equally heinous, as the objective is to kill people indiscriminately.

lol, this is ramadan

It's a month of extra attacks by hardline Muslims against the McDonalds Muslims

Since when Houthis converted to Islam?

It's not up to you to decide who is and isn't, obviously northern Yemen will stick to that side and bombs won't change that. We are talking about a belief that differs from the south since long ago, since a conflict during the times of Nasser when Iran had no Ayatollah

It's not up to you to decide who is and isn't

It's you who called bunch of pagans as hardline Muslims!
I'm asking since when? but apparently you are not prepared with to the point answer!

It's you who called bunch of pagans as hardline Muslims!
I'm asking since when? but apparently you are not prepared with to the point answer!

I didn't refer to Houthis as hardline Muslims, i'm responding to your comment in general as you make it look like Ramadan is a month where no Muslim will attack anyone else.

On the contrary, this has been a month where during the past years group such as ISIS carried out their worst attacks on the soft westernized non-Jihad obeying muslims.

Don't know what you're doing in Ramadan, praying and not eating doesn't appear to me as good as fighting for a cause someone believes in just in the name of Islam. Especially fasting is very easy and not that special in my opinion

On the contrary, this has been a month where during the past years group such as ISIS carried out their worst attacks on the soft westernized non-Jihad obeying muslims.
Isis is not Muslim at all and i'm not in a mode to carry on with diversion from real subject.

Isis is not Muslim at all.

They attracted too many thugs and retards, especially converts/reverts are usually lost people trying to find a community, they are usually temporary and leave after a while. Reverts often go full retard at first (extreme) and then they lose faith.

I'm just telling you others can't decide who is and isn't muslim, unless there's some ruling entity that decides that (a governing force), but who? Iran, Saudi, IS?

They attracted too many thugs and retards, especially converts/reverts are usually lost people trying to find a community, they are usually temporary and leave after a while. Reverts often go full retard at first (extreme) and then they lose faith.

I'm just telling you others can't decide who is and isn't muslim, unless there's some ruling entity that decides that (a governing force), but who? Iran, Saudi, IS?

Look don't tell us bunch of retards in middle of Iraq were able to put up a fight on multiple fronts.
not to mention their supply lines.

Look don't tell us bunch of retards in middle of Iraq were able to put up a fight on multiple fronts.
not to mention their supply lines.
I called the converts/reverts retards, along with the likes of Shamima Begum the 15 year old lost thug Londoner trash. Their military leadership different story

Does this mean Pakistan will join the war against the houthis openly?

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom