What's new

Ballistic missiles shot down in Taif, 50 km away from Makkah

BATMAN

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
https://gulfnews.com/world/gulf/saudi-arabia-shoots-down-missiles-over-taif-and-jeddah-1.1558341584973

Saudi Arabia shot down a ballistic missile in Taif, 50 km away from Makkah, fired by Iran-backed Houthis in Yemen according to Al Arabiya news channel.

The Saudi-owned satellite news channel said Yemen's Houthi rebels have fired two missiles into the kingdom that later were intercepted.

Al Arabiya reported on Monday that the two missiles were intercepted over the city of Taif and the Red Sea port city of Jeddah.

The channel cited witnesses for the information.

Saudi Arabia later on Monday said in a statment that it had intercepted two missiles in Mecca province fired by Yemen’s Iran-aligned Houthis, who earlier denied having targeted Islam’s holiest site.

Hi,

I was wondering---can't the houthis use the same routes for getting the food in---the route they are using to get the ballistic missiles in---.
most of their missiles are rather home-built
i.e converted SAMs
however they do boast Iranian design features
most probably its the designs and engineers that might be smuggled
Given Yemen's generous coastline......Smuggling should be easy

For heaven's sake this is Ramadan.... Iran and it's friends in Pakistan are beyond doubt extreme evil.
Anyone who don't condemn the act, perpetrators, sympathizers and masterminds, are partner to the crime.
it's not only this specific attack but also the other attacks on other cities are equally heinous, as the objective is to kill people indiscriminately.

most of their missiles are rather home-built
i.e converted SAMs
however they do boast Iranian design features
most probably its the designs and engineers that might be smuggled
Given Yemen's generous coastline......Smuggling should be easy

Sorry... no justification is acceptable, no matter how lame it is!

As far Houthis are concerned, they don't even know how to clean their a$$.
We are talking here ballistic missiles made in Iran.

5c019aeb1a2784203f4b5d2b-1136-568.jpg

2018-11-29T150520Z_1858560779_RC125B139230_RTRMADP_3_USA-IRAN-MILITARY.JPG

haley-dec1417.jpg

eb2e2150c488f9f56aa5becd6b702b9da1c4d201.jpg

Saudi Arabia should ask Pakistani help in this regard as soon as possible.

Pakistans resolve against terror is a beacon of hope in the Region and beyond.

Now we have a naya Pakistan.... in worst way.

It is sad that larger countries like Pakistan and Iran are not helping resolve this peacefully.

Do you understand this is Iran who is behind this?
Apparently, current Pakistan regime is behaving more pro Iranian, than Iranians them selves.

Hi,

I was wondering---can't the houthis use the same routes for getting the food in---the route they are using to get the ballistic missiles in---.

That's common sense, which apparently is not very common.

dont give value to cheap political rhetoric. no force can deny the reality that is Pakistan.

no adjectives required

Naya Pakistan is their own adopted title, but their attributes are those of hypocrites.
Anyway, when is Pakistan army going for protection of THE holy place of Muslims?

Naya Pakistan is their own adopted title, but their attributes are those of hypocrites.

the criminal negligence and silence of Pakistani government is appalling to say the least.

soon the people will Revolt against this government but we are talking about foreign affairs and strategic interests of the country.

Sorry... no justification is acceptable, no matter how lame it is!

As far Houthis are concerned, they don't even know how to clean their a$$.
We are talking here ballistic missiles made in Iran.

5c019aeb1a2784203f4b5d2b-1136-568.jpg

2018-11-29T150520Z_1858560779_RC125B139230_RTRMADP_3_USA-IRAN-MILITARY.JPG

haley-dec1417.jpg

eb2e2150c488f9f56aa5becd6b702b9da1c4d201.jpg

Now we have a naya Pakistan.... in worst way.
first of all sir I am not trying to justify houthi actions nor their affiliation ........... I clearly described in my post that there is no way big ballistics missiles can be smuggled ...... they would not have gone unnoticed even if there was not a siege ......... the only probability being the smuggling of engineers and designers or much more conveniently training Yemeni engineers for it ........ realise the fact that even today houthis enjoy support from Yemen's National Army .......... Fairly well trained professional force ........

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom