What's new

Baithak: Cultures & Colors of Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy, mentioning/tagging me shows me that you have a great interest in pulling me into your idiocy and doing everything in your power to provoke knowing full well i do not let a fool abuse me or spread bigotry, in fact ur fellow afghans know it very well. U know exatly what kind of reaction u have brought out in me when u call great people like Imran khan naqli pashtun. Eventually i get provoked and everyone seems to blame me in the end.

That can only mean me... no one probably saw the number of times i attacked mqm i suppose? :)
Fine i come for a while anyway... i post for a few days and leave after a while anyway.

Anyone an pull out a post from another forum and see he is 180 degree different from what he is here. He invokes pakistan once or twice and as i said is better than some others but his basic mindset and thinking is the same. He abuses our founders and our country.

U r a very lucky rat, luffy. But invoking the race card can only get u so far.

@Karachiite I would personally love it if that big mouth you MQM supporters which acting like a water release mechanism opens up each time and releases gutter water would shut.... muhajirs are a degenerative race. I have faced a self-righteous wannabe barbie wench, a band of indian fanatics and to spice it up monkey de luffy, acting like our typical favorite neighbourhood troll jumping up and down for attention like an ugly girl his face resembling that of a typical pink faced monkey as do his actions and his name on this site. Learn to condemn terror chief. Now u will shout pathan, pathan and burn a few pashtun carpet shops since i mentioned prophet altaf and luffy will shout low caste muhajir and do bacha bazi with fellow Afghans (nation) to make himself feel better... stop it. U muhajirs r the cause of the entire issue, u made these people. I go to buy bhutta in karachi i hear abuse to pashtuns, i go to my office i hear abuse, i sit with my retard family i hear it. Stop it now unless you have the brain to learn something about pashtuns and stop abusing them. It can break our country.

When people like me try to set things right u r there to ruin them, **** who am i explaining to? A guy supporting Altaf who called partition a blunder? Btw i remember long ago this faisal sabzwari guy claiming pashtuns have guns and are uncultured because of it. He asked on that show why they come to Karachi with their guns when they leave the guns when they go to the gulf. Today in north nazimabad i have heard firing from mqm workers since the entire night. Not a single pashtun... all mqm workers celebrating new year and you know how muhajir families piss their pants when they hear firing. U guys are hypocrites. U r going to teach luffy? No u will exacerbate our tensions.

Very cheap minded & lowest quality post. Keep hating us Muhajirs we don't care cuz we love Pakistan.:pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
And if someone is from Karachi or support MQM doesn't mean he hates Pushtoons. I'm from Karachi & support MQM too but trust me i love Pathans as much as i love any Karachi wala. For me Pakistan is important not some specific region wala.

You support MQM ! :blink:

Aisaaa nahin kehteiii ! :disagree:

Lol you love starting hate don't you and then cry and act like the victim. Urdu speakers who have pathan heritage don't want to be associated with Pathans at all. That's why you don't see them claiming to be pathan. My great grandparents were from the Yusufzai tribe but never would my family or I now would associate ourselves with pathans. You're right it's not about race, it's about cultural practices and values. We moved on with times while you people are still stuck in the past with Vani and Swara, badal, gun culture and what not.

Your hate doesn't stop at just Urdu Speakers but extents to Punjabis, Hazarewals, Seraikis and pretty much every other ethnic group in Pakistan. And now you will cry racism at this post.

i have seen many pathans calling daal khors to punjabis, one of my pathan friend called me daal khor because he thought i was a punjabi lolzz, but when i told him im from karachi and not a punjabis then he took his words back

If you can't spread peace don't spread hate too...Period.

And if someone is from Karachi or support MQM doesn't mean he hates Pushtoons. I'm from Karachi & support MQM too but trust me i love Pathans as much as i love any Karachi wala. For me Pakistan is important not some specific region wala.

This thread should've been spreading love & peace just like it's name. You should post beautiful culture of Pakistani Pushtuns & other ethnics, teach us one of Pakistan's most beautiful language Pashto, post some pictures about food from that part of Pakistan...etc not hate posts.

I am spreading hate against whom? taking pride in my pashtun nation is spreading hate? geo ur genay du bhai.
You should also post some thing beautiful about various people and cultures of pakistan, you have not shared any thing yet.

Hell no.
He is the perfect pushtoon from a perfect pushtoon nation.

Even Imran Khan Niazi of PTI is an imposter of Pushtoon identity.

It will be interesting to know his stance on Halakoo Khan and Changez Khan.
How dare they use 'Khan' in their names.

even oliver khan(kahn) ;)

i have seen many pathans calling daal khors to punjabis, one of my pathan friend called me daal khor because he thought i was a punjabi lolzz, but when i told him im from karachi and not a punjabis then he took his words back

your friend called you dhaalkhor? what kind of friend was that.
By the way dhalkhor is an insult used by afghans for all desi people not just punjabis...

By the way dhalkhor is an insult used by afghans for all desi people not just punjabis...

Yaraa touuu choooor sabbb kuch & start posting Pashtun culture & personalities again ! Please ! :tup:

well there might be mny ways to use daal khor word, but my pathan friend said something like punjabi daal khors, i corrected him where i was from then he said like oohh, i thought you were punjabi

well there might be mny ways to use daal khor word, but my pathan friend said something like punjabi daal khors, i corrected him where i was from then he said like oohh, i thought you were punjabi

Next time he calls anyone a 'dal-khor' either call a Punjabi or do us a favor & beat the sh*t out of your friend ! :tup:

250px-Begum_sajida_sultan.jpg

sajida sultan , begum of bhopal......rulers of bhopal state were pathans, even upto 1947 they were inviting pashtuns from present day kpk for to work as soldiers for their state and they were given lands there

250px-Begum_sajida_sultan.jpg

sajida sultan , begum of bhopal......rulers of bhopal state were pathans, even upto 1947 they were inviting pashtuns from present day kpk for to work as soldiers for their state and they were given lands there

now this is funny, these guys probably never spoke pashto, nor they had their culture so how can you label them pashtun?

neither abdul qadeer khan is pashtun nor akhter hameed khan and other countless khans of urdu speaking decent have anything got to do with pathans

Next time he calls anyone a 'dal-khor' either call a Punjabi or do us a favor & beat the sh*t out of your friend ! :tup:

I like daal :D
My favorit dinner is three or four rotee dipped in a big bowl of daal.

Lol. Teaching Latin to KKK 101. :rofl:

Ask him about the Altaf partition speech... he will be galloping away faster than a wild horse... just ask. Please... on my behalf.

Very cheap minded & lowest quality post. Keep hating us Muhajirs we don't care cuz we love Pakistan.:pakistan:

Its a fake identity our parents imposed on themselves, American ****... we need to get out of it. When we move somewhere we should merge. Its disheartening to see the support for terror chief.

You don't know one thing about my background. I am not inclined to repeat it. But lets say u were born a butt but got married into kianis... u wud have a right to criticize butt's... doing the same with the kiani's could hurt ur husband though... u wud always feel a bit of an outsider to the kiani's... lets say like an indian wife taken by a **** husband... muhajirs do that a lot.

The ethnic issue is right within us. In a way I can't blame you guys... u have been taught all this by ur parents from birth and ignore the MQM's attrocities because u r conditioned to. But I am glad to hear u don't hate other ethnic groups... spending time in good ol' karachi with MQM stalwart uncles and cousins will set ur head spinning,theres so much hate, u can go home and see for urself.

That monkey luffy successfully managed to ensure i take my rage out on others. :disagree:

now this is funny, these guys probably never spoke pashto, nor they had their culture so how can you label them pashtun?

neither abdul qadeer khan is pashtun nor abdul hameed khan and other countless khans of urdu speaking decent have anything got to do with pathans

Many Indian Royals had married in different ethnicity than their own.

Many Pathans are still resident in India,and they migrated to India in colonial era.
My neighbours in Abbottabad although hindko speaking Hazarewal,were living in India since 1920s and had Indian and Pakistani Passports.
How they managed that,i dont know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom