What's new

Baithak: Cultures & Colors of Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
now this is funny, these guys probably never spoke pashto, nor they had their culture so how can you label them pashtun?

neither abdul qadeer khan is pashtun nor akhter hameed khan and other countless khans of urdu speaking decent have anything got to do with pathans

they are definately not pashtuns, they can be called pathans.......but remember they are connected to us pashtuns through race and history

@Monkey D Luffy : I feel for you man ! :rofl:

@Hyperion @haviZsultan : When Luffy was talking about Non-Pashto speaking Pashtuns as not being 'Real or Proper' Pashtuns he was being derided as a 'racist' & now when hes posting about Non-Pashto speaking Pashtuns as being part of Pashtun culture hes being derided as someone who is mentioning people who have nothing to do with pashtun history !

Woh bichareiii jaiii touu jaii kahan ! :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
well there were many inter marriages between races, the pathan history only comes from pashtun land and these guys may have some pathan blood but they were mixed races not pure pathans and their culture and language was totally non pathan

the genuine pathans like yousafzais of rohilkhand and tonk, orakzais of bhopal, afridis of panipat, bangashes of farrukhabad etc mostly married within their own community and kept their race intact as much as possible though they lost pashto and much of culture and traditions.....but it is also fact that due to high social status of pathans in india, many of them adopted fake pathan identity....

well there were many inter marriages between races, the pathan history only comes from pashtun land and these guys may have some pathan blood but they were mixed races not pure pathans and their culture and language was totally non pathan

the genuine pathans like yousafzais of rohilkhand and tonk, orakzais of bhopal, afridis of panipat, bangashes of farrukhabad etc mostly married within their own community and kept their race intact as much as possible though they lost pashto and much of culture and traditions.....but it is also fact that due to high social status of pathans in india, many of them adopted fake pathan identity....

What many people dont know is that before 1971 many Pushtoons married in Bangladesh,and i mean many..
So there is a sizeable amount of Bengalis who can claim to be of Pathan descent.
Same for many Malaysians of central and north Malaysia..
Many pathans from Anghapur in Bonir swat went there in late 1890s to sell clothes on bicycles and married Local malay women.
So many malay can claim to be of Pushtoon descent.
But Luffy wont count any of them as Pathans.

i have seen many pathans calling daal khors to punjabis, one of my pathan friend called me daal khor because he thought i was a punjabi lolzz, but when i told him im from karachi and not a punjabis then he took his words back

Its stupid of them as if Punjabi dont eat meat or if pathan or other ethic dont eat daal/sabzi. well daal is still better than nuswar or charas :D

Thats why i am against having pride in this ethnic nationalism which make you bigot and racist if you are too much obsessed with it

I have reported you for your racist and hateful remarks against mohajirs, all members here should do the same. havi we dont know you, you can speak pashto and you might be a pashtun actually, you have no right to spread racism against mohajirs.

Are you actually kidding me? :rofl

Luffy... i give up. Before writing Badal I am seriously going to write north pole to south pole in 30 seconds with Dr jawad AKA Luffy. That is a 180 degree turn faster than shumachar could pull it off.

If this is a genuine thing and ur butt is hurting for muhajirs after insulting them and pashtuns for months then I believe that it just maybe u might be losing some of ur racist tendencies. B8 if it was just a cheap attempt to attack me through method 2 since 1 didn't work (u r insulting afghans bit) then this is a very sorry one... mods and admins know my background since 2007. I was far different back then and openly a muhajir who had no clue that i was part of the ethnic issue. I would only request them to research. lol. Ask webbie about my rebellious days. Even quit the forum. For more insight why i have a right to insult muhajirs in the most brutal manner refer to my reply to american pakistani (why is P-A-K-I=**** :angry:)

But either way thanks for admitting I am a Pashtun and proving my theories right... :D
So now Imran khan and all those u posted aren't fake pashtuns, right? :azn:

End of luffy as the racist? If so won't even have a problem if mods throw me off the site. :lol:
I think despite everything i might sleep peacefully 2nite.

Lol. Teaching Latin to KKK 101. :rofl:

Ask him about the Altaf partition speech... he will be galloping away faster than a wild horse... just ask. Please... on my behalf.

Its a fake identity our parents imposed on themselves, American ****... we need to get out of it. When we move somewhere we should merge. Its disheartening to see the support for terror chief.

You don't know one thing about my background. I am not inclined to repeat it. But lets say u were born a butt but got married into kianis... u wud have a right to criticize butt's... doing the same with the kiani's could hurt ur husband though... u wud always feel a bit of an outsider to the kiani's... lets say like an indian wife taken by a **** husband... muhajirs do that a lot.

The ethnic issue is right within us. In a way I can't blame you guys... u have been taught all this by ur parents from birth and ignore the MQM's attrocities because u r conditioned to. But I am glad to hear u don't hate other ethnic groups... spending time in good ol' karachi with MQM stalwart uncles and cousins will set ur head spinning,theres so much hate, u can go home and see for urself.

That monkey luffy successfully managed to ensure i take my rage out on others. :disagree:

I grew up in Karachi FYI. And my parents & grandparents had only taught me to love Pakistan, you should not drag my parents or grandparents as i take it personally.

why dont you mention the scientists/bankers/statesmen from the united pakhtunkwa region and stop mentioning people never even meet pathan in their lives

no they arnt, please dont mention them when you post them time, you are distorting your own history, you can mention jahangir khan he is a true pathan or junaid jamshed, or shahid afridi, these guys are totally not pathan and nor do they share pathan history or culture

I have heard abdul qadeer khan on Tv "may pathan hun, kisi sey nahi darta"...in his preface to the book "the history of pathans" written by brig. haroon rasheed, he mentions himself as pathan from bhopal

Next time he calls anyone a 'dal-khor' either call a Punjabi or do us a favor & beat the sh*t out of your friend ! :tup:

well his friend is not the only one

most arrogant afghan(i have came across many in UK) also use word dall khor or word smelly for punjabi and they also call Pakistan as porikstan

This is like a wrestling match... 2 bigots facing off... @darkinsky and @Monkey D Luffy :lol:

BTW what about Altaf's speech darkinsky?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok leave everything tell me the meaning of wrora.

Also i wanna know how you say "Kya haal hain aapkay" in Pashto.:D

I like daal :D
My favorit dinner is three or four rotee dipped in a big bowl of daal.

You're not a Kashmiri are you ? :blink:

Most of my family goes crazy over Daal-Chaawal & any kind of Daal & Raita for that matter ! :hitwall:

They have a strange liking for fish too ! :bad:

Me - Never liked either of the two ! I'm more of a chicken or a beef person ! *hate mutton* ! :D

well his friend is not the only one

most arrogant afghan(i have came across many in UK) also use word dall khor or word smelly for punjabi and they also call Pakistan as porikstan

internet indians use this word & hide under afghan nationality.

I know many indians & afghans here in US they never use this word on my face ever. They talk in very respected way.

What many people dont know is that before 1971 many Pushtoons married in Bangladesh,and i mean many..
So there is a sizeable amount of Bengalis who can claim to be of Pathan descent.
Same for many Malaysians of central and north Malaysia..
Many pathans from Anghapur in Bonir swat went there in late 1890s to sell clothes on bicycles and married Local malay women.
So many malay can claim to be of Pushtoon descent.
But Luffy wont count any of them as Pathans.
I dont know about them, but i have met many bengalis who claim pathan ancestry from old settlers centuries ago. You should now that bengal was ruled by khhilji, lodhi, suri and karlanri pashtuns.......sher shah suri wanted to weaken his rival concentrated afghan communites in india , he dispersed them through out india and sent many of them to bengal where they quickly lost their identity...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom