What's new

Baithak: Cultures & Colors of Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion : Abbb yeeh touu Mamba ne bhii mehsuss kiyaa haiii ! :blink:

Mamba I'd ask Hyperion 3-4 questions in a long post & he'd give me a 'one-liner' in answer ! :rofl:

Chaloo Hyperion aaajjj come into the fray with all guns blazing ! :azn:
@Hyperion trolls you with his near silence. :rofl: At least you get an answer half the time this is his answer to a question this is what his answers to me usually look like, "You want the truth, you can't handle the truth!" I just be like :blink:...... ok. :undecided:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well yes.
Who has the largest per capita consumption of narcotics?
Who has the largest per capita rate of violent crimes?
Who has the largest per capita rate of producing and selling narcotics?
Who is the 'only' mass producer of Kalashinkovs,illegal weapons,bullets and munitions?
Who sells illegal weapons to all ethnicities of Pakistan?
Who are the biggest smugglers of Drugs and illegal weapons?
Who says 'charas' is not haram because 'chay' is a non arabic word?

Above all
Who takes pride in all the above?

You know the answer and so do i..
crimes and criminals are every where.....So you are not justified in hating entire pashtun qaum....

Dude, you are as misguided and bigoted as Luffy! :angry:

Well yes.
Who has the largest per capita consumption of narcotics?
Who has the largest per capita rate of violent crimes?
Who has the largest per capita rate of producing and selling narcotics?
Who is the 'only' mass producer of Kalashinkovs,illegal weapons,bullets and munitions?
Who sells illegal weapons to all ethnicities of Pakistan?
Who are the biggest smugglers of Drugs and illegal weapons?
Who says 'charas' is not haram because 'chay' is a non arabic word?

Above all
Who takes pride in all the above?

You know the answer and so do i..

Dude, you are as misguided and bigoted as Luffy! :angry:

No my dear..
I am asking for mutual respect...
All ethnicities have that skeleton in the closet...
We choose to ignore each other's weaknesses,and look for good things in each other.
Thats the only way we can remain united.
Neo-Nationalists like Luffy can write a long list of whatever ethnicity they are defending,and fail to see a single good thing in others..
Such behaviour will only cause chaos...
Its good to give these Neo-Nationalists a taste of their own medicine.

Ok, yaro, I'll try to answer your and Armstrongs queries, one day! :D
@Hyperion trolls you with his near silence. :rofl: At least you get an answer half the time this is his answer to a question this is what his answers to me usually look like, "You want the truth, you can't handle the truth!" I just be like :blink:...... ok. :undecided:

Luffy, mentioning/tagging me shows me that you have a great interest in pulling me into your idiocy and doing everything in your power to provoke knowing full well i do not let a fool abuse me or spread bigotry, in fact ur fellow afghans know it very well. U know exatly what kind of reaction u have brought out in me when u call great people like Imran khan naqli pashtun. Eventually i get provoked and everyone seems to blame me in the end.

Problem is people are baiting him here, and some of the things he says have truth in them. Don't want to create havoc here. If my mouth also opens up, well, trust me you don't want that to happen.

That can only mean me... no one probably saw the number of times i attacked mqm i suppose? :)
Fine i come for a while anyway... i post for a few days and leave after a while anyway.

Anyone an pull out a post from another forum and see he is 180 degree different from what he is here. He invokes pakistan once or twice and as i said is better than some others but his basic mindset and thinking is the same. He abuses our founders and our country.

U r a very lucky rat, luffy. But invoking the race card can only get u so far.

@Karachiite I would personally love it if that big mouth you MQM supporters which acting like a water release mechanism opens up each time and releases gutter water would shut.... muhajirs are a degenerative race. I have faced a self-righteous wannabe barbie wench, a band of indian fanatics and to spice it up monkey de luffy, acting like our typical favorite neighbourhood troll jumping up and down for attention like an ugly girl his face resembling that of a typical pink faced monkey as do his actions and his name on this site. Learn to condemn terror chief. Now u will shout pathan, pathan and burn a few pashtun carpet shops since i mentioned prophet altaf and luffy will shout low caste muhajir and do bacha bazi with fellow Afghans (nation) to make himself feel better... stop it. U muhajirs r the cause of the entire issue, u made these people. I go to buy bhutta in karachi i hear abuse to pashtuns, i go to my office i hear abuse, i sit with my retard family i hear it. Stop it now unless you have the brain to learn something about pashtuns and stop abusing them. It can break our country.

When people like me try to set things right u r there to ruin them, **** who am i explaining to? A guy supporting Altaf who called partition a blunder? Btw i remember long ago this faisal sabzwari guy claiming pashtuns have guns and are uncultured because of it. He asked on that show why they come to Karachi with their guns when they leave the guns when they go to the gulf. Today in north nazimabad i have heard firing from mqm workers since the entire night. Not a single pashtun... all mqm workers celebrating new year and you know how muhajir families piss their pants when they hear firing. U guys are hypocrites. U r going to teach luffy? No u will exacerbate our tensions.

crimes and criminals are every where.....So you are not justified in hating entire pashtun qaum....

Exactly.
Likewise you cant hate all non pushtoons just because they are a different ethnicity and speak non-pushto language.
If people complement you,take it with thanks.
Dont think you are perfect thats why you get compliments..
Try to find good things about other ethnicities.
Dont get so down right eccentric and selfcentric..
You didnt like me pointing out holes in Larger Pushtoon culture?
Same is other peoples' situation,they dont like being calked bad on basis of their cultural and ethnic background..

You love KPK food because of your stomach and love their girls because of harmones, ....the thing is that i respond and take notice of every anti-pashtun post here, yu samjo k may ney pashtuno ka taika ley raka he, and i have noticed you along with many other karachiites who spew non-sense against us, you are not o.k with pakhtuns in karachi, you look down upon our ways of life, culture and traditions...the funny thing is that almost every antipakhtun MQMwala say that he is not anti-pathan, so that he doesnt get infraction or warning....
But any way you live in canada and you may not have much knowledge and interactions with pashtuns....

If you can't spread peace don't spread hate too...Period.

And if someone is from Karachi or support MQM doesn't mean he hates Pushtoons. I'm from Karachi & support MQM too but trust me i love Pathans as much as i love any Karachi wala. For me Pakistan is important not some specific region wala.

This thread should've been spreading love & peace just like it's name. You should post beautiful culture of Pakistani Pushtuns & other ethnics, teach us one of Pakistan's most beautiful language Pashto, post some pictures about food from that part of Pakistan...etc not hate posts.

Luffy, mentioning/tagging me shows me that you have a great interest in pulling me into your idiocy and doing everything in your power to provoke knowing full well i do not let a fool abuse me or spread bigotry, in fact ur fellow afghans know it very well. U know exatly what kind of reaction u have brought out in me when u call great people like Imran khan naqli pashtun. Eventually i get provoked and everyone seems to blame me in the end.

That can only mean me... no one probably saw the number of times i attacked mqm i suppose? :)
Fine i come for a while anyway... i post for a few days and leave after a while anyway.

Anyone an pull out a post from another forum and see he is 180 degree different from what he is here. He invokes pakistan once or twice and as i said is better than some others but his basic mindset and thinking is the same. He abuses our founders and our country.

U r a very lucky rat, luffy. But invoking the race card can only get u so far.

@Karachiite I would personally love it if that big mouth you MQM supporters which acting like a water release mechanism opens up each time and releases gutter water would shut.... muhajirs are a degenerative race. I have faced a self-righteous wannabe barbie wench, a band of indian fanatics and to spice it up monkey de luffy, acting like our typical favorite neighbourhood troll jumping up and down for attention like an ugly girl his face resembling that of a typical pink faced monkey as do his actions and his name on this site. Learn to condemn terror chief. Now u will shout pathan, pathan and burn a few pashtun carpet shops since i mentioned prophet altaf and luffy will shout low caste muhajir and do bacha bazi with fellow Afghans (nation) to make himself feel better... stop it. U muhajirs r the cause of the entire issue, u made these people. I go to buy bhutta in karachi i hear abuse to pashtuns, i go to my office i hear abuse, i sit with my retard family i hear it. Stop it now unless you have the brain to learn something about pashtuns and stop abusing them. It can break our country.

When people like me try to set things right u r there to ruin them, **** who am i explaining to? A guy supporting Altaf who called partition a blunder? Btw i remember long ago this faisal sabzwari guy claiming pashtuns have guns and are uncultured because of it. He asked on that show why they come to Karachi with their guns when they leave the guns when they go to the gulf. Today in north nazimabad i have heard firing from mqm workers since the entire night. Not a single pashtun... all mqm workers celebrating new year and you know how muhajir families piss their pants when they hear firing. U guys are hypocrites. U r going to teach luffy? No u will exacerbate our tensions.
I have reported you for your racist and hateful remarks against mohajirs, all members here should do the same. havi we dont know you, you can speak pashto and you might be a pashtun actually, you have no right to spread racism against mohajirs.

Actually i take pleasure in pulling ears of hyperion, he can be a very great asset if he switch sides and shifts to my camp.
@Hyperion so are you switching sides ! :blink:

Will you leave us undefended without our Big B ! :cray:

Ahhh well I've always liked a challenge; the skulls of Luffy the Marwat & Hyperion the Butt-zai to grace my trophy room would be a welcome addition !

:rofl:

If you can't spread peace don't spread hate too...Period.

And if someone is from Karachi or support MQM doesn't mean he hates Pushtoons. I'm from Karachi & support MQM too but trust me i love Pathans as much as i love any Karachi wala. For me Pakistan is important not some specific region wala.

This thread should've been spreading love & peace just like it's name. You should post beautiful culture of Pakistani Pushtuns & other ethnics, teach us one of Pakistan's beautiful language Pashto, post some pictures about food from that part of Pakistan...etc not hate posts.

Hell no.
He is the perfect pushtoon from a perfect pushtoon nation.

Even Imran Khan Niazi of PTI is an imposter of Pushtoon identity.

It will be interesting to know his stance on Halakoo Khan and Changez Khan.
How dare they use 'Khan' in their names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom