What's new

Baithak: Cultures & Colors of Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is just like Kurdistan but unlike the Kurds who probably have legitimate grievances with all parties involved the idea of Pashtunistan was pushed forward by the Afghans and dealt its heaviest blow by a Pakistani Pashtun Ayub Khan.

Is this the idea of just Afghani pashtuns? or Paksitani pashtun also want union with Afghani pashtuns and want to label this as pashtunistan? I guess most of pakistani pashtuns also relate themselves with Aghani pashtun more than with pakistani punjabi, balochi or sindhi

Yara, they are all nice people. This Luffy is the strangest specimen I have ever come across. They are highly accomplished, just like the rest of them. I don't want to say more.

Problem is people are baiting him here, and some of the things he says have truth in them. Don't want to create havoc here. If my mouth also opens up, well, trust me you don't want that to happen.

Oh I'd very much want that to happen ! :D

I'd want to know the things he says which has truth in them & what would your 'open mouth' say ! I'm up for a challenge ! :chilli:

This monkey is obsessed with ethnic nationalism and according to him pashtun is a state of mind just like happiness :lol:

I also don't get this term pashtunistan/ Pukhtunistan? Its either Afghanistan or Pakistan which are independent countries so either pashtuns are afghani or Pakistani then what is this pashtunistan? Is not it same as Kurdistan which don't exist on map but in imaginary world?
Pashtunistan was a demand for separate pashtun country comprising of pashtun araes of pakistan after 1947, almost all pashtun freedom fighters like faqir of IPI, ajab khan afridi, khudai khidmatgars etc advocated it, Afghanistan supported it........

I don't look down upon ANY Pashtun, or ANY human being. Period. I have VERY VERY high ranking friends and relatives (cousins married into) Marwats, GandaPurs, MianKhels, Wazirs,. From DG Police to senior Judges in the Supreme Court to Members of National and Provincial Assemblies. They are all great people. I speak Pushto, Punjabi, Sindhi, Seraiki, English, Turkish, Croat and Norsk FLUENTLY, HOWEVER, I STICK TO ENGLISH AND URDU FOR A REASON ON THIS FORUM.

Btw, Bhittanis and Khattaks are not "mainly" indigenous to your area.

I am also interested to know about his views on marwats....He tagged marwats with two tribes of DI khan mian khel and gandapurs, may be he is looking down upon them because they are bilingual in pashto and seraki..... we marwats on the other hand are pure pashtuns, famous for being one of the strong followers of pakhtunwali and traditional, our neighbors are bhittanis, wazirs, khattaks, niazis and bannuchis and we have our own district. Tribal rivalry is common among us.

@Armstrong did you notice how @Hyperion always generalizes something and than leaves us in the wind when we ask for more. That's some slime sh*t. :D C'mon yaar @Hyperion just go off, create havoc. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah my analysis was just general, it is well known that it was the Afghan side who used to push forward the Pashtunistan cause regardless of the motivation behind doing so and it is also well known that Ayub Khan did the most to stop them also the tribal beat down they got in the 1960's were also a plus. Although you should by all means get into it if I am so off key because despite it being a sensitive topic it is one that needs to be discussed. Hopefully Luffy does not start crying though. :drag:
if you want to discuss pashtunistan issue, you are welcome.....infact it deserves a separate thread

Pashtunistan was a demand for separate pashtun country comprising of pashtun araes of pakistan after 1947, almost all pashtun freedom fighters like faqir of IPI, ajab khan afridi, khudai khidmatgars etc advocated it, Afghanistan supported it........

Is this demand still there among pashtuns in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa?

Why pashtuns from boht sides want to separate themselves from Pakistan and Afghanistan? why they are not happy at their current locations and geography ?

if you want to discuss pashtunistan issue, you are welcome.....infact it deserves a separate thread

It does deserve a separate thread, I probably already know the answer to this but what is your take on pashtunistan?? :coffee:

Yara, there is already so much trouble in Pakistan. Do you want someone such as myself to create more havoc? I get sad very easily, I love quiet environment to exist. Me back to my Naswar Corner. :drag:

@Armstrong did you notice how @Hyperion always generalizes something and than leaves us in the wind when we ask for more. That's some slime sh*t. :D C'mon yaar @Hyperion just go off, create havoc. :lol:

@Hyperion : Abbb yeeh touu Mamba ne bhii mehsuss kiyaa haiii ! :blink:

Mamba I'd ask Hyperion 3-4 questions in a long post & he'd give me a 'one-liner' in answer ! :rofl:

Chaloo Hyperion aaajjj come into the fray with all guns blazing ! :azn:

I don't look down upon ANY Pashtun, or ANY human being. Period. I have VERY VERY high ranking friends and relatives (cousins married into) Marwats, GandaPurs, MianKhels, Wazirs,. From DG Police to senior Judges in the Supreme Court to Members of National and Provincial Assemblies. They are all great people. I speak Pushto, Punjabi, Sindhi, Seraiki, English, Turkish, Croat and Norsk FLUENTLY, HOWEVER, I STICK TO ENGLISH AND URDU FOR A REASON ON THIS FORUM.

Btw, Bhittanis and Khattaks are not "mainly" indigenous to your area.

It seems you dont know much about pashtuns and about your region. Bhittanis live in district lakki marwat in FR lakki, a mountanious region , though most of them live in Tank. Our northern neighbours are khattaks in karak.

It does deserve a separate thread, I probably already know the answer to this but what is your take on pashtunistan?? :coffee:

A dead issue, not compatible with ground realities

Luffy, what does "mainly" mean? :blink:

It seems you dont know much about pashtuns and about your region. Bhittanis live in district lakki marwat in FR lakki, a mountanious region , though most of them live in Tank. Our northern neighbours are khattaks in karak.

A dead issue, not compatible with ground realities

Is this demand still there among pashtuns in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa?

Why pashtuns from boht sides want to separate themselves from Pakistan and Afghanistan? why they are not happy at their current locations and geography ?

there is absoultely no demand for pashtunistan among pashtuns of pakistan, most even dont know what exactly was pashtunistan issue....and also no political force among pashtuns is advocating it.

You love KPK food because of your stomach and love their girls because of harmones, ....the thing is that i respond and take notice of every anti-pashtun post here, yu samjo k may ney pashtuno ka taika ley raka he, and i have noticed you along with many other karachiites who spew non-sense against us, you are not o.k with pakhtuns in karachi, you look down upon our ways of life, culture and traditions...the funny thing is that almost every antipakhtun MQMwala say that he is not anti-pathan, so that he doesnt get infraction or warning....
But any way you live in canada and you may not have much knowledge and interactions with pashtuns....

Well yes.
Who has the largest per capita consumption of narcotics?
Who has the largest per capita rate of violent crimes?
Who has the largest per capita rate of producing and selling narcotics?
Who is the 'only' mass producer of Kalashinkovs,illegal weapons,bullets and munitions?
Who sells illegal weapons to all ethnicities of Pakistan?
Who are the biggest smugglers of Drugs and illegal weapons?
Who says 'charas' is not haram because 'chay' is a non arabic word?

Above all
Who takes pride in all the above?

You know the answer and so do i..

Be very thankful to us the non Pushtoons that we still havent lost respect for our Pushtoon brothers,despite so many holes in their way of life,which effects all ethnicities of Pakistan.
Almost any murder weapon in Pakistan can be traced back to tribal areas..
So there you go.
Be thankful to us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom