417413-HumayunAkhtarKhan-1344024374-678-640x480.JPG

hamayun akhtar khan

ASHFAQ-AHMED.jpg

Asfaq ahmed , urdu writer, a mohmand from firozpur

147508_news_image.jpg

actor

@Armstrong, @haviZsultan, [MENTION][astonish khan[/MENTION]

Last edited by a moderator:
Argue a bit more with Luffy and Pushtoons will eventually be limited to his tribe and that too only close relatives.
Thats why i am against ethnic narionalism.
Its exclusuve,not inclusive....

Arey bhai I'm not Anti-Pathan at all. Being a supporter of MQM does not automatically make me anti-Pathan. You have to get this racist bigotry out of your head. I just hope that the They vs Us mentality does not exist in every Pathan in KPK.
And truthfully I love food from KPK and the girls from there :) And also Rahim Shah.

You love KPK food because of your stomach and love their girls because of harmones, ....the thing is that i respond and take notice of every anti-pashtun post here, yu samjo k may ney pashtuno ka taika ley raka he, and i have noticed you along with many other karachiites who spew non-sense against us, you are not o.k with pakhtuns in karachi, you look down upon our ways of life, culture and traditions...the funny thing is that almost every antipakhtun MQMwala say that he is not anti-pathan, so that he doesnt get infraction or warning....
But any way you live in canada and you may not have much knowledge and interactions with pashtuns....

I am being truthful.
The ground reality is that 90% of Terrorists,suicide bombers and such are Pushtoons of whatever origin.. Tribal,local or Afghan...
So there you go..more of Pushtoon nationalism isnt required,as what is there,is already harming not only Pakistan,but the whole reagion and Islam itself..

So what is you point? you want all Pakistanis to start hating pakhtuns because most of the talibans and suicide bombers are ethnically pakhtuns?......you also dislike pakhtun nationalists who are oppossing these talibans.....if you may had some bad experiences with pashtuns in the past then share it with us, instead of spreading hate against pashtuns all over the forum......

Argue a bit more with Luffy and Pushtoons will eventually be limited to his tribe and that too only close relatives.
Thats why i am against ethnic narionalism.
Its exclusuve,not inclusive....

Pashtun society is inclusive not exclusive, remember pashtun is a nation not a caste thats why these non-pashto pathans of karcahi, punjab and india are not included in it. For us those awans, jats, gujjars, sayyads, qureshis etc who are assimilate into pashtun society are more pashtuns then those urdu or punjabi speaking pathans....
Bilour family is basically hindkowan but for us they are pashtuns, better pakhtuns then all of the desified pakhtuns on this forum like @Hyperion, @Abu Zolfiqar, @Andromache etc because pashtun is not merely a race, it is state of mind.

Luffy, OH MY GODDDDDDD.. Now you are saying that all the following are also not Pashtuns?

1. Yousafzais from Delhi
2. Khwajakzais who escaped after the war with Tiwanas.
3. AliZai's
4. Niazis from Mianwali (Imran Khan)
5. Lodhis aka the writers you just mentioned.
6. SadoZai's

etc etc etc........

Dude you need to get your bearings straight, do you have any idea what rest of the Pushtoons think about Pushtoons from your area, i.e. Marwats/Gandapurs/MianKhels? :blink:

Stop and desist immediately with your half baked facts.

Somne notable Non-pashto speaking Pathans aka naqli pashtuns from lahore,

@Armstrong, @haviZsultan, [MENTION][astonish khan[/MENTION]

And by the way, I'll answer your bla bla about the so called "STATE OF MIND OF A PUSHTOON" that defines us, I have been fighting that state of mind for the past 20 years. It's like you are sitting on a powder keg 24/7 and you can blow up any time of the day. The day you can control that "state of mind" and harness it's power for betterment of your kind and your subsequent generations, only then you will be called a true Pushtoon.

You don't know myself or any other Pathan here on the forum, what do you know are our accomplishments or things we are capable of?
@Armstrong @haviZsultan @Abu Zolfiqar @Andromache

@Hyperion : What do other Pashtuns think about Pashtuns from the Marwats ? :what:

This monkey is obsessed with ethnic nationalism and according to him pashtun is a state of mind just like happiness :lol:

I also don't get this term pashtunistan/ Pukhtunistan? Its either Afghanistan or Pakistan which are independent countries so either pashtuns are afghani or Pakistani then what is this pashtunistan? Is not it same as Kurdistan which don't exist on map but in imaginary world?

@Hyperion : What do other Pashtuns think about Pashtuns from the Marwats ? :what:

Yara, they are all nice people. This Luffy is the strangest specimen I have ever come across. They are highly accomplished, just like the rest of them. I don't want to say more.

Problem is people are baiting him here, and some of the things he says have truth in them. Don't want to create havoc here. If my mouth also opens up, well, trust me you don't want that to happen.

This monkey is obsessed with ethnic nationalism and according to him pashtun is a state of mind just like happiness :lol:

I also don't get this term pashtunistan/ Pukhtunistan? Its either Afghanistan or Pakistan which are independent countries so either pashtuns are afghani or Pakistani then what is this pashtunistan? Is not it same as Kurdistan which don't exist on map but in imaginary world?

It is just like Kurdistan but unlike the Kurds who probably have legitimate grievances with all parties involved the idea of Pashtunistan was pushed forward by the Afghans and dealt its heaviest blow by a Pakistani Pashtun Ayub Khan.

Luffy, OH MY GODDDDDDD.. Now you are saying that all the following are also not Pashtuns?

1. Yousafzais from Delhi
2. Khwajakzais who escaped after the war with Tiwanas.
3. AliZai's
4. Niazis from Mianwali (Imran Khan)
5. Lodhis aka the writers you just mentioned.
6. SadoZai's

etc etc etc........

Dude you need to get your bearings straight, do you have any idea what rest of the Pushtoons think about Pushtoons from your area, i.e. Marwats/Gandapurs/MianKhels? :blink:

Stop and desist immediately with your half baked facts.

And by the way, I'll answer your bla bla about the so called "STATE OF MIND OF A PUSHTOON" that defines us, I have been fighting that state of mind for the past 20 years. It's like you are sitting on a powder keg 24/7 and you can blow up any time of the day. The day you can control that "state of mind" and harness it's power for betterment of your kind and your subsequent generations, only then you will be called a true Pushtoon.

You don't know myself or any other Pathan here on the forum, what do you know are our accomplishments or things we are capable of?
@Armstrong @haviZsultan @Abu Zolfiqar @Andromache

You are a pakhtun but a desified one.....There are typical, normal pashtuns e.g member pakhtoon and sher malang......and there are two groups who are diverging away from main body one is 1) Persianized pakhtuns of afghanistan and second is 2) desified Pashtuns of Pakistan....

Mamba babe, your analysis is incorrect! :D

Sensitive topic, let's not get into it.

It is just like Kurdistan but unlike the Kurds who probably have legitimate grievances with all parties involved the idea of Pashtunistan was pushed forward by the Afghans and dealt its heaviest blow by a Pakistani Pashtun Ayub Khan.

I am also interested to know about his views on marwats....He tagged marwats with two tribes of DI khan mian khel and gandapurs, may be he is looking down upon them because they are bilingual in pashto and seraki..... we marwats on the other hand are pure pashtuns, famous for being one of the strong followers of pakhtunwali and traditional, our neighbors are bhittanis, wazirs, khattaks, niazis and bannuchis and we have our own district. Tribal rivalry is common among us.

Mamba babe, your analysis is incorrect! :D

Sensitive topic, let's not get into it.

Nah my analysis was just general, it is well known that it was the Afghan side who used to push forward the Pashtunistan cause regardless of the motivation behind doing so and it is also well known that Ayub Khan did the most to stop them also the tribal beat down they got in the 1960's were also a plus. Although you should by all means get into it if I am so off key because despite it being a sensitive topic it is one that needs to be discussed. Hopefully Luffy does not start crying though. :drag:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom