What's new

Baithak: Cultures & Colors of Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Pathans, as most of them take jokes very graciously. They are good sports. :D

Pathans are good at Any Sports, many pathans are in our cricket team afridi, gul, misbah!

I like Pathans, as most of them take jokes very graciously. They are good sports. :D
You heard the one about the Pathan and the Sardar Jee? Its Rated R... So cannot share it here without censor board.

You heard the one about the Pathan and the Sardar Jee? Its Rated R... So cannot share it here without censor board.

My father formerly served in the airforce and he told me a story. So this is a joke, but based on a true story.

Father said that everyone had to get medical check ups. The doctor had to check anal cavity. So he said that the doctor was a young guy and he wasn't comfortable doing these check ups either, but he tried to maintain his cool by engaging in small talk.

So he said his friend Muhammad Khan was up next. He bent down and the doctor was checking him. The doctor tried to engage in small talk and asked him "Do you smoke cigarettes"?

Muhammad Khan keta "Doctor saab, kya meray gaand say duhan nikla ra hain"?

LOLOLOLOL.

My father tells the story so much better, but in those days that was a very funny moment.

I am going to share pictures of those notable personalities who claims/claimed pashtun lineage with no cultural or linguistic connection to pashtuns.....

Bahadur Yar Jung
Bahaduryarjung.jpg

He was descended from the Kakazai Pashtun family which had come to Hyderabad during the reign of the Nizam Sikandar Jah (1903–29)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bahadur_Yar_Jung

Damn , these urdu speaking pathans from U.P (now karachi) have not proved themeselves useful to pakhtun nation in any way. Many of them are in MQM and have great hate for pakhtuns. Similarly seraiki speaking niazis of mianwali talks of joining seraikistan instead of KPK. And hindko speaking pathans of hazara opposed renaming and many of them have anti-pakhtun sentiments. Therefore i dont count these "adha teetar adha batair" pathans among us, just race is not important, langauge, culture and traditions are also important in defining a pakhtun.

Damn , these urdu speaking pathans from U.P (now karachi) have not proved themeselves useful to pakhtun nation in any way. Many of them are in MQM and have great hate for pakhtuns. Similarly seraiki speaking niazis of mianwali talks of joining seraikistan instead of KPK. And hindko speaking pathans of hazara opposed renaming and many of them have anti-pakhtun sentiments. Therefore i dont count these "adha teetar adha batair" pathans among us, just race is not important, langauge, culture and traditions are also important in defining a pakhtun.

Lol you love starting hate don't you and then cry and act like the victim. Urdu speakers who have pathan heritage don't want to be associated with Pathans at all. That's why you don't see them claiming to be pathan. My great grandparents were from the Yusufzai tribe but never would my family or I now would associate ourselves with pathans. You're right it's not about race, it's about cultural practices and values. We moved on with times while you people are still stuck in the past with Vani and Swara, badal, gun culture and what not.

Your hate doesn't stop at just Urdu Speakers but extents to Punjabis, Hazarewals, Seraikis and pretty much every other ethnic group in Pakistan. And now you will cry racism at this post.

Lol you love starting hate don't you and then cry and act like the victim. Urdu speakers who have pathan heritage don't want to be associated with Pathans at all. That's why you don't see them claiming to be pathan. My great grandparents were from the Yusufzai tribe but never would my family or I now would associate ourselves with pathans. You're right it's not about race, it's about cultural practices and values. We moved on with times while you people are still stuck in the past with Vani and Swara, badal, gun culture and what not.

Your hate doesn't stop at just Urdu Speakers but extents to Punjabis, Hazarewals, Seraikis and pretty much every other ethnic group in Pakistan. And now you will cry racism at this post.

I dont hate these so called "pathans" like you , i simply dont find them "pashtun". Good to see that your family has discarded yousafzai ancestry and have moved on but not all pathans are like you, they insist that they are a much pashtuns as those of KPK and Afghanistan but they dont act like them.
And dont give us "peghor" of gun culture, badal, swara etc.....i am actually surprised that you have revealed your ancestry as of rohilla yousafzai because your posts are usually very anti-pakhtun and you are a staunch supporter of MQM....the yousafzais of rohilkhand were regional power of india and has great history, i am glad your family no longer associate themselves with honorable yousafzais of rohilkhand.

This Nationalist mentality will eventually lead us to this.

neo-nazi-back_1387347i.jpg

Or has it already led us there?

Dont get me started..... Whenever a Pashtun start a thread on his ancestors, his history we get such msgs.... How about stop celebrating Ajrak day, or Rename Punjab to something else and discard all its culture.... Pashtun are part of Pakistan and their culture and their history is also part of Pakistani Pashtuns.... When you try to take this away from them and want to them to surrender all that then it will lead us to whatever Bullcrap you posted above. If the admins made the mistake of making you Jr.TT then atleast try to keep up with the standards.

Dont get me started..... Whenever a Pashtun start a thread on his ancestors, his history we get such msgs.... How about stop celebrating Ajrak day, or Rename Punjab to something else and discard all its culture.... Pashtun are part of Pakistan and their culture and their history is also part of Pakistani Pashtuns.... When you try to take this away from them and want to them to surrender all that then it will lead us to whatever Bullcrap you posted above. If the admins made the mistake of making you Jr.TT then atleast try to keep up with the standards.

Hey mjnuashad wrora, what exactly is this think tank thing on PDF?

Dr abdul qadeer is pathan originally from bhopal

Abdul-Qadeer-Khan.jpg

Hey mjnuashad wrora, what exactly is this think tank thing on PDF?

They are suppose to be much better poster than rest of us.... Handpicked by admins.... surely they need to review their choices.

But who am I to talk... I am pro american because i am jobless and need a job in CIA and spreading false news and posting off topics.... (as per various members of defence.pk)

To hell with defence.pk i am going to sleep .... I need to getup early in the morning....wait in line for hours to get 3 liter of petrol and then goto work so that when i get salary i pay tax to ******* govt. which will use it on ads of that bith "Jiye Bhutto" and "sindh ki taraqi Pakistan ki taraqi". Leader of punjab Ch. Nisar and IK will talk about talks with TTP and we will keep having blasts in Peshawar and people like sifat ghyor and Bashir balour will keep dying. People on defence .pk will comment good one scum killing another. and i cannot comment on people in Pindi as i dont want to die a miserable death.

I am being truthful.
The ground reality is that 90% of Terrorists,suicide bombers and such are Pushtoons of whatever origin.. Tribal,local or Afghan...
So there you go..more of Pushtoon nationalism isnt required,as what is there,is already harming not only Pakistan,but the whole reagion and Islam itself..

I dont hate these so called "pathans" like you , i simply dont find them "pashtun". Good to see that your family has discarded yousafzai ancestry and have moved on but not all pathans are like you, they insist that they are a much pashtuns as those of KPK and Afghanistan but they dont act like them.
And dont give us "peghor" of gun culture, badal, swara etc.....i am actually surprised that you have revealed your ancestry as of rohilla yousafzai because your posts are usually very anti-pakhtun and you are a staunch supporter of MQM....the yousafzais of rohilkhand were regional power of india and has great history, i am glad your family no longer associate themselves with honorable yousafzais of rohilkhand.

Arey bhai I'm not Anti-Pathan at all. Being a supporter of MQM does not automatically make me anti-Pathan. You have to get this racist bigotry out of your head. I just hope that the They vs Us mentality does not exist in every Pathan in KPK.
And truthfully I love food from KPK and the girls from there :) And also Rahim Shah.

There is nothing wrong in ethnic pride, its what makes each culture unique. Like Mia Jee's famous daal, or Baluchi Saltish Cuisine or the Kohatti Chappal, or even the Punjabi Chillar... xD

I am being truthful.
The ground reality is that 90% of Terrorists,suicide bombers and such are Pushtoons of whatever origin.. Tribal,local or Afghan...
So there you go..more of Pushtoon nationalism isnt required,as what is there,is already harming not only Pakistan,but the whole reagion and Islam itself..

And who armed these pashtun.... who kept funding these groups even after the war was over, ,,,,, I lived last 10 year of my life in worry that will i reach home safely to see my mother ..... you dont know that feeling...and you dont know any ******* truth....

They are suppose to be much better poster than rest of us.... Handpicked by admins.... surely they need to review their choices.

But who am I to talk... I am pro american because i am jobless and need a job in CIA and spreading false news and posting off topics.... (as per various members of defence.pk)

To hell with defence.pk i am going to sleep .... I need to getup early in the morning....wait in line for hours to get 3 liter of petrol and then goto work so that when i get salary i pay tax to ******* govt. which will use it on ads of that bith "Jiye Bhutto" and "sindh ki taraqi Pakistan ki taraqi". Leader of punjab Ch. Nisar and IK will talk about talks with TTP and we will keep having blasts in Peshawar and people like sifat ghyor and Bashir balour will keep dying. People on defence .pk will comment good one scum killing another. and i cannot comment on people in Pindi as i dont want to die a miserable death.

Yes, take your much needed rest.
Yoy do sound genuinely annoyed..
My relatives in Pakistan share similar sentiments,and i always ask them to go vote in the next elections and vote for the right person.
Keep voting for the 'shaheed party' and the whole country will be 'shaheed' pretty soon.
You dont like 'dictators' regime but all the dictators of pakistan were way better than these democratic governments...
Laikin tum logon ko kanun samjhaey.
@mjnaushad,
My dear,we can talk later..
Righr now you dont seem to be in the right set of mind..
Wen can start from here after you had your rest,and feel a bit better :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom