What's new

Bahrain Airshow: What to expect? Tejas vs JF-17

I get that because there is no official confirmation and no mainstream Pakistani media outlet has reported that.
its a great shame that both jets can't perform in the same show.

I cant stop my self but wonder if the reluctance from PAC is because Tejas is making an appearance? maybe the PAF leadership doesnt want to showcase it side by side to Indian jet?

whatever happens, we wish a happy trip for Tejas team.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I have read, most of the fast jet participants are just mounting a static display, so i guess the Bahraini authorities will be keen to have some jets in the air to give the airshow some substance.

These shows aren't meant for viewing pleasure, rather they are meant to attract customers hence PAF didn't bother to participate in last DAS, as it has it's hands full.
If the Bahrain's fat organisers can pull some cash out of their huge behinds and pay for our participation then it might just work out
But I don't think they will like to part with their money they rather spend it in Monaco

Yes, they are. Why would you argue about the development status of China with a Chinese? :)
buddy For us Indians Chinese development is role model and we see them as way to rapidly eradicate poverty.
China knows that the cost of replacing J7 with Jf17 not worth the benifits it will give specially J7 I and J7 G, so they kept J7

If the Bahrain's fat organisers can pull some cash out of their huge behinds and pay for our participation then it might just work out
But I don't think they will like to part with their money they rather spend it in Monaco
sir there are other better fighters out there participating in the show like F22, EFT, F15SE, Gripen NG ..... Whywould they pay for fighters like Jf17, LCA etc when they can pay for show stoppers
PAC should bear the cost of participating(is that is the cause) because that will increase popularity of their product

I think its already popular enough and PAC is busy in production to fulfill export orders. However, LCA is the one, should have been flying for the first time in an Int'l Airshow after all those years.

@Abingdonboy bhai do you have any latest news of LCA from Bahrain air show ? and about its route taken and stop over's made en route Bahrain ?

Lol....sir participation in an air show costs insane amount of money to participants. Organisers make money not lose in Airshows. PAF has to make do in a very small budget and choose very carefully. Bahrain Airshow is not considered in the same league as Paris, Farnborough and Dubai Airshows. Potential JF-17 customers have already been targeted recently in Paris. If PAF chooses to skip this one, it will be for good reasons. Not logical to throw money just because Teja is there. Besides, our production line is already running at max possible for the time being. PAC has a hard time fulfilling prior orders. New orders won't be easy to fulfil.

Back
Top Bottom