What's new

BAE Systems ready to bid again for fighter jet deal with India

Wouldn't that mean stretching the timeline further away by reevaluating the technical requirements?

no evaluations ....just some more requests which could be potentially helpful for AMCA or could be something completely unrelated.

i was talking to a BAE engineer yeaterday and according to him they need this contract desperately and will go to great length to get it..
I asked him why they didnt get the contract in the first try , he said it has to do with some weapon stsrem india us already using and isnt compatible with eurofighter but works with rafale...

i was talking to a BAE engineer yeaterday and according to him they need this contract desperately and will go to great length to get it..
I asked him why they didnt get the contract in the first try , he said it has to do with some weapon stsrem india us already using and isnt compatible with eurofighter but works with rafale...

If true, possibly the Isreali ones..

Um like what? AWACS?

could be AWACS or derby , python...or could even be Russian ones... i have no idea.. im just speculating stuff...

oiii 17000 thanks bhi mil gaya

No way UK, British media trolled India a hell of a lot after the refusal. :wave:, :D they were literally in tears and threw a royal hissy fit.

No way UK, British media trolled India a hell of a lot after the refusal. :wave:, :D they were literally in tears and threw a royal hissy fit.

Don't be surprised if Indians change their mind & have a peek through this renewed interest from the brits. BAE is notorious in buying big ticket deals. They have done it in the past.. just google for Al-Yamamah scandal involving BAE & Saudis on EF deal. Maybe that's why they have succeeded in selling EF to more intl customers compared to Rafale's none!!

Don't be surprised if Indians change their mind & have a peek through this renewed interest from the brits. BAE is notorious is buying big ticket deals. They have done it in the past.. just google for Al-Yamamah scandal involving BAE & Saudis on EF deal. Maybe that's why they have succeeded in selling EF to more intl customers compared to Rafale's none!!

It would most likely be a firm "No, thank you".

We have already told BYE BYE BHAI to BAE :partay:

I think US should come up with F-22, with price tag of 150 million $, MOD should go with it and bang we will be the first nation in the world to have 3 fifth generation fighter jets by 2020..:lol:
Frankly I m still supporting Typhoon, Rafale babies r good but EFT is unbeatable..

BAE was always reluctant to give their best product to India in past ...but we already have several french aircraft....In 60s BAE ignored us now it is our turn....

well it's another golden chance to further bargain with french but go for rafale man !! cant afford to lose Rafale ,no way :lol:

Back
Top Bottom