What's new

"Baby" banned in Pakistan.

India should allow our pashto and punjabi movies in india and we may consider not banning bollywood movies

View attachment 186305

An elite counter-intelligence unit learns of a plot, masterminded by a maniacal madman. With the clock ticking, it's up to them to track the terrorists' international tentacles and prevent them from striking at the heart of India.

With an IMDB rating- 9.3 and an interesting story line, I think this is one of Akhshay kumar's best movie. It is banned in Pakistan despite having stars like Mikaal zulfiqar,Rasheed niaz. The reason given was that the movie is "anti-muslim".
Interestingly the movie was shot in Turkey and UAE (though UAE is called Saudi- Al-Dera in the movie), and got rave reviews in UAE. Why is it that these 2 muslim countries did not feel the content of this movie was anti- muslim??
Add to the facts that Danny Denzongpa who plays the character of RAW chief in the movie is also shown as a muslim. Some of the agents 're also muslims.
The movie is anti- terrorism and not anti-muslim, somebody tell Pakistan censor board. Lol

watched it! loved it!
Highly recommended!!
I liked the action scenes of Tapsee Punnu, she was awesome in those scenes, has performed it with ease.

@thesolar65 @OrionHunter @Star Wars @acetophenol @sreekumar @kurup @DRAY @utraash @nair @Aarush and others.

Why are you stupid to post here with different title name? If you like to watch movie, do it at home. Please don't just post here that is legally banned in Pakistan.

Baby is banned because 47 year old actor appearing as hero and torture audience :D

Dont know when bollywood will get rid of these old baba aka amir/sharukh/salman/ashkay...you are second largest populated country but cannot find alternate of these old actors

Have you watched Die hard last two series....? What was the age of Lead actor ?
I think you are getting confused with like cricket bench strength or actor replacement....Do you believe a replacement of actor(new generation) more than a content of movie can fetch more audiences or accolades to movies... ?

akshay looks very fit , i don't think even the young guns can match his energy , he starts his work at 4 in the morning while others go to sleep at that time & i respect him because he is a self made man .

amir deserves some chance since he brought quality to hindi cinema and is really a versatile actor .

i think the rest two khans need to go home , they are the real thrash of bollywood .

akshay looks very fit , i don't think even the young guns can match his energy , he starts his work at 4 in the morning while others go to sleep at that time & i respect him because he is a self made man .

amir deserves some chance since he brought quality to hindi cinema and is really a versatile actor .

i think the rest two khans need to go home , they are the real thrash of bollywood .
Magic of makeup..everyone can look fit on screen ..two khans cannot go home because public still watch them and every movie break previous records lol

India should allow our pashto and punjabi movies in india and we may consider not banning bollywood movies
I think it should be allowed.... However indian movies should remain banned in Pakistan....

Magic of makeup..everyone can look fit on screen ..two khans cannot go home because public still watch them and every movie break previous records lol

their movies breaks records doesn't change the fact that they sell garbage , will you give HNY an oscar just because it broke records :lol: , they will be out when people will have something better than garbage to watch .

if you look at akshays schedule you can say how fit he is , i was reading about his workout sessions unlike khans he doesn't survive on steroids and makeup . He is one of the most disciplined guys in bollywood along with amitabh bachan thats why he ends up making 3-4 movies in a year while khans struggle to even complete one .

Well for this,you will have to stop making bollywood movies in urdu.

I think you misunderstood my post ... I meant in last post that Pakistani movies should be allowed India however Indian movies should remain banned in Pakistan......

Just wondering if there are peoples who wasting time to watch Bollywood crap. Crap is crap whatever you name it Babe:wink:

Just wondering if there are peoples who wasting time to watch Bollywood crap. Crap is crap whatever you name it Babe:wink:
Exactly...... Bollywood has produce many good movies too though percent of good movies is on decline with each passing year same time these crap is making sensational box office record ... Weird .....

Exactly...... Bollywood has produce many good movies too though percent of good movies is on decline with each passing year same time these crap is making sensational box office record ... Weird .....
It's shows that a lot of peoples have a lot of time to waste:wink:btw there is still 5/10 songs in Bollywood lollwoods movies?

Baby is banned because 47 year old actor appearing as hero and torture audience :D

Dont know when bollywood will get rid of these old baba aka amir/sharukh/salman/ashkay...you are second largest populated country but cannot find alternate of these old actors
Well Roy will be releasing soon enough
The trailer looks promising

Wazir looks good as well

The movies aren't banned I guess
It's just the distributors are not willing to take the risk

Now a days .....you can see your own actors in Bollywood...And they are doing pretty good

Back
Top Bottom