What's new

"Baby" banned in Pakistan.

Surprisingly the villian of the movie is suresh gopi :P
:blink: :blink:
I almost fainted....
:lol:
I didnt know he used to act in tamil movies, but I think he'll be apt for Tamil movies where the characters are loud. Malayam movies 're about subtlety. IMO!!

First India give permission for Waar and then we think about it after one year. Waar release more then year ago

:blink: :blink:
I almost fainted....
:lol:
I didnt know he used to act in tamil movies, but I think he'll be apt for Tamil movies where the characters are loud. Malayam movies 're about subtlety. IMO!!

He was good in the movie..... and surprisingly he dubbed himself in tamil........

Shankar has the habit of inviting mallu's to his movies as villians..... He invited Mohanlal to act as villian in shivaji, which he refused and thats when suman got the role of villian.......

I heard suresh put lot of conditions while agreeing to the role..... 1 of it was no fight wih hero....

First India give permission for Waar and then we think about it after one year. Waar release more then year ago
Even if we release waar nobody would distribute it, the movie wont pull audience. In short, waste of time and money.

He was good in the movie..... and surprisingly he dubbed himself in tamil........

Shankar has the habit of inviting mallu's to his movies as villians..... He invited Mohanlal to act as villian in shivaji, which he refused and thats when suman got the role of villian.......

I heard suresh put lot of conditions while agreeing to the role..... 1 of it was no fight wih hero....
Now thats interesting... I dont watch too many tamil movies...I remember watching ghajini and autograph...and yess Tupakki too. :)

Even if we release waar nobody would distribute it, the movie wont pull audience. In short, waste of time and money.

Now thats interesting... I dont watch too many tamil movies...I remember watching ghajini and autograph...and yess Tupakki too. :)

I am not a taml movie fan either...... but watched it since few of my friends told me that its good...... they screwed in reality..... :P......

Well i am not into hindi movies too...... But would not miss PK and baby

I am not a taml movie fan either...... but watched it since few of my friends told me that its good...... they screwed in reality..... :P......

Well i am not into hindi movies too...... But would not miss PK and baby
Haider was also fine... Its a dark movie. venemangill dvd kanaam aalo. :)

Haider was also fine... Its a dark movie. venemangill dvd kanaam aalo. :)
yeah, have friends who will get the soft copy.... Have somany movies in my hard drive, but no time to watch it :P

My thoughts after seeing the movie:

Surprisingly good, the amount of research that went into it is quite apparent.
Finally something less cheesy and more brains, almost like a caper movie and full props to Akshay Kumar.
Kind of reminded me of Argo in the end.

Last edited:
Too bad for RAW.... they must have been missing Asif bloody Zardari a lot.

Back
Top Bottom