What's new

"Baby" banned in Pakistan.

Still better than
Chennai express
Kick
Jai Ho
Happy new year
N many more
Or bulla kan chaeye ...? Ghaur baar sab theek ?

i am still trying to figure out how did HNY made so much money at the box office .

Nope, one's a male for sure and other one's a female... i really cant predict the gender of third. Lol

Ya right...I am a raw agent, frontier force, Afghan branch. :coffee:

I am part of desi LIU...haha.... I have no clue trick you mastered in frontier force ....

i am still trying to figure out how did HNY made so much money at the box office .
Sorry I don't watch Sallu n Srk n Saifu ....

I am part of desi LIU...haha.... I have no clue trick you mastered in frontier force .....
Whats LIU?
The name is SFF, special frontier force.
If you want to get trained then you will have to report at Chakrata.If you look ghorkhali then you're in. They recruited me for same reasons :lol:
If you perform well you will be sent to NSG for further training, btw we dont take acrophobic ppl because para jumping is must to clear the tests. Are you ready? :coffee:
(I am kiddinggg :lol: )

Let me explain, the movie had no storyline, but the actors and good dialogues kept the audience engaged. Children loved the movie and ergo it got a lot of family audience.

Whats LIU?
The name is SFF, special frontier force.
If you want to get trained then you will have to report at Chakrata.If you look ghorkhali then you're in. They recruited me for same reasons :lol:
If you perform well you will be sent to NSG for further training, btw we dont take acrophobic ppl because para jumping is must to clear the tests. Are you ready? :coffee:
(I am kiddinggg :lol: )

Let me explain, the movie had no storyline, but the actors and good dialogues kept the audience engaged. Children loved the movie and ergo it got a lot of family audience.

Local intelligence unit .....
I am from Garhwali background so will get thru.... Chakrata is not too far from town ....
Btw watching guard of honour of Obama led by lady Puja Thakur ..... Proud of these gals ....

Local intelligence unit .....
I am from Garhwali background so will get thru.... Chakrata is not too far from town ....
Btw watching guard of honour of Obama led by lady Puja Thakur ..... Proud of these gals ....
Ash you're in.
Lets start your training asap. what say? :D

View attachment 186305

An elite counter-intelligence unit learns of a plot, masterminded by a maniacal madman. With the clock ticking, it's up to them to track the terrorists' international tentacles and prevent them from striking at the heart of India.

With an IMDB rating- 9.3 and an interesting story line, I think this is one of Akhshay kumar's best movie. It is banned in Pakistan despite having stars like Mikaal zulfiqar,Rasheed niaz. The reason given was that the movie is "anti-muslim".
Interestingly the movie was shot in Turkey and UAE (though UAE is called Saudi- Al-Dera in the movie), and got rave reviews in UAE. Why is it that these 2 muslim countries did not feel the content of this movie was anti- muslim??
Add to the facts that Danny Denzongpa who plays the character of RAW chief in the movie is also shown as a muslim. Some of the agents 're also muslims.
The movie is anti- terrorism and not anti-muslim, somebody tell Pakistan censor board. Lol

watched it! loved it!
Highly recommended!!
I liked the action scenes of Tapsee Punnu, she was awesome in those scenes, has performed it with ease.

@thesolar65 @OrionHunter @Star Wars @acetophenol @sreekumar @kurup @DRAY @utraash @nair @Aarush and others.
Typical anti Islam and anti Pakistan movie

Nope, one's a male for sure and other one's a female... i really cant predict the gender of third. Lol

So the person with Multiple Id's have 1 male troll account and 1 female troll account ? o_O

a serious question is on my mind......since u have watched this fil is it true that its an attempt to make of Waar like film by indian industry?

that post has to be nominated as the best lie of year in 2015 by moderators @Horus @Oscar @waz
IMG_297894188674047.jpeg

Baby is banned because 47 year old actor appearing as hero and torture audience :D

Dont know when bollywood will get rid of these old baba aka amir/sharukh/salman/ashkay...you are second largest populated country but cannot find alternate of these old actors

Baby is banned because 47 year old actor appearing as hero and torture audience :D

Dont know when bollywood will get rid of these old baba aka amir/sharukh/salman/ashkay...you are second largest populated country but cannot find alternate of these old actors

akshay looks very fit , i don't think even the young guns can match his energy , he starts his work at 4 in the morning while others go to sleep at that time & i respect him because he is a self made man .

amir deserves some chance since he brought quality to hindi cinema and is really a versatile actor .

i think the rest two khans need to go home , they are the real thrash of bollywood .

you must , to know how bad can a movie be .

is american sniper banned in pakistan ?

I cant tolerate high doses of unnecessary drama so prefer avoid all khans except Aamir ...... N to certain extent I believe Bollywood has complete mindruptcy n everyone is there into easy money by showing item dance foul language drama unlaughable comedy etc.... Its better watch local movies than Bollywood crap .... Thanks to Tseries which has immensely helped folks music n movies to become popular among desi populace..... These local film industry should not follow the path of Bollywood instead they should keep showing a stuff which relates to social n cultural demography...... N even pdf is better.....

Back
Top Bottom