What's new

"Baby" banned in Pakistan.

only an above of average movie....indirectly targeted LeT and hafiz saeed. :p
easily predictable story......but its not anti muslim movie....but they wasted talent of k k menon..... :( because story demands that..

and yes tapsee was fantabolous.. :smitten::smitten:

I watched movie today only n loved it .....
a serious question is on my mind......since u have watched this fil is it true that its an attempt to make of Waar like film by indian industry?

I don't have any problem with Pakistan banning Indian channels

GoI's decision to ban Pakistani channels is good decision in my point of view
We aren't taught any bad things about Pakistan in our TV
so there is no problem I guess
that post has to be nominated as the best lie of year in 2015 by moderators @Horus @Oscar @waz

a serious question is on my mind......since u have watched this fil is it true that its an attempt to make of Waar like film by indian industry?
On very serious note I doubt your understanding of differentiating between reel n real life ..... If movie can bring two nation at the verge of war then I will have to seriously believe indian polio mission was also failed just like Pakistan....

On very serious note I doubt your understanding of differentiating between reel n real life ..... If movie can bring two nation at the verge of war then I will have to seriously believe indian polio mission was also failed just like Pakistan....
i just asked a question.....

Question, Why the hell are Indian movies still being screened in pakistan?
raw/cia/mossad behind this
its a typical yahoodi saajish against Pakistani ethos.:big_boss:
Pakistan has absolutely no demand for hindi movies ,,,they r so :bad:

One of them has to be me !! Second is you , who is third ?
Sorryyyy I dont have multiple ids on this site, neither you. I was talking about 3 Indian trolls who 've been trolling this site since long under various usernames. :)

easily predictable story......but its not anti muslim movie....but they wasted talent of k k menon..... :( because story demands that..
Right!
KK menon's character appeared for a short time. But then so did other characters like Tapsee, anupam Kher, that guy in nepal etc.

and yes tapsee was fantabolous.. :smitten::smitten:

Still better than
Chennai express
Kick
Jai Ho
Happy new year
N many more
Or bulla kan chaeye ...? Ghaur baar sab theek ?

Sorryyyy I dont have multiple ids on this site, neither you. I was talking about 3 Indian trolls who 've been trolling this site since long under various usernames. :)

those 3 are actually 1 troll with a multiple Id... must be you!!

Right!
KK menon's character appeared for a short time. But then so did other characters like Tapsee, anupam Kher, that guy in nepal etc.

You must be a raw agent of some baby kind of cell who knows everything here n eyeing who is who .... Sounds like " Eagle Eye" of PDF.... Hehe
Hume bhi kuch aise gur sikhao ......

Still better than
Chennai express
Kick
Jai Ho
Happy new year
N many more
Or bulla kan chaeye ...? Ghaur baar sab theek ?
yes i must agree..way better then these craps.......but it could be better.....good but not the best...

bas bhejee....theek chh..abree daa th bejaam thand podiyn ch ...pahada ma...

View attachment 186305

An elite counter-intelligence unit learns of a plot, masterminded by a maniacal madman. With the clock ticking, it's up to them to track the terrorists' international tentacles and prevent them from striking at the heart of India.

With an IMDB rating- 9.3 and an interesting story line, I think this is one of Akhshay kumar's best movie. It is banned in Pakistan despite having stars like Mikaal zulfiqar,Rasheed niaz. The reason given was that the movie is "anti-muslim".
Interestingly the movie was shot in Turkey and UAE (though UAE is called Saudi- Al-Dera in the movie), and got rave reviews in UAE. Why is it that these 2 muslim countries did not feel the content of this movie was anti- muslim??
Add to the facts that Danny Denzongpa who plays the character of RAW chief in the movie is also shown as a muslim. Some of the agents 're also muslims.
The movie is anti- terrorism and not anti-muslim, somebody tell Pakistan censor board. Lol

watched it! loved it!
Highly recommended!!
I liked the action scenes of Tapsee Punnu, she was awesome in those scenes, has performed it with ease.

@thesolar65 @OrionHunter @Star Wars @acetophenol @sreekumar @kurup @DRAY @utraash @nair @Aarush and others.

At first, I thought Justin biebe MTV was banned. :lol:

those 3 are actually 1 troll with a multiple Id... must be you!!
Nope, one's a male for sure and other one's a female... i really cant predict the gender of third. Lol
You must be a raw agent of some baby kind of cell who knows everything here n eyeing who is who .... Sounds like " Eagle Eye" of PDF.... Hehe
Hume bhi kuch aise gur sikhao ......
Ya right...I am a raw agent, frontier force, Afghan branch. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom