What's new

"Baby" banned in Pakistan.

You don't trust me naa. Nahi hai koi full form!.
:(

We were talking about something else...
Lol
Okay

generally cant stand bollywood but trailer mast hai, begins with the naara e takbir and Kashmir :P

might just watch it now, once I get a good print on torrenz :P

hum hain hindustani :cheers:

also, zarb-e-azb is part of swachh akhand brarat (someone please break it to the :coffee:
Gosh!!!
Edit that word.

Last edited:
generally cant stand bollywood but trailer mast hai, begins with the naara e takbir and Kashmir :P

might just watch it now, once I get a good print on torrenz :P

Why did you have to switch to french??
Say #HumIndianHai

also, zarb-e-azb is part of swachh akhand brarat (someone please break it to the porkies) :coffee:

generally cant stand bollywood but trailer mast hai, begins with the naara e takbir

also, zarb-e-azb is part of swachh akhand brarat (someone please break it to the porkies) :coffee:

Not needed bro, why you have to get to that level?

Us thread mien koi apnay religion ke column mien indian nahi likh raha... Yeh important dikha... Samajh aye... Movie ke dialog marta reh abh bas aur uspe taali bajata reh... Usse ziada kuch nahi.
Bhai.....tu chahta kya hai pehle ye bata???

There are lot more exaggerations in movie.

I didnt expected that from Neeraj Pandey. Why he was afraid to take name of Hafiz Saeed and not Abu Jundal.

Oh finally its a movie, some exaggerations had to be made here and there.
They did not name UAE too, they called it Saudi-Al- Dera. Abu-Dhabi registration plates were blurred and Dubai was not even shown.
So the director was clearly avoiding controversies.

Bhai.....tu chahta kya hai pehle ye bata???

Simple. Hum logo ko movie ban hone na hone pe lecture na do aur pane masle dekho. Movie ki thread mien dialog bazi asal thread mien aik dosre ko gaali... Kia baath hai:)

Back
Top Bottom