What's new

Babur ready for induction

So what engine is being used, a chinese one?

I dont know what engine it uses, If it from US well you guys are lucky, and enjoying the use of MANNA status.

If from China which i think is the most possibility, it is yj 62 IIRc a turbojet cruise missile, with added booster et al?

Maybe Ukrain?

I just dont know but its impossible for pakistan to make a miniaturized turbofan, sorry not according to me.

Even if USA gives you the whole engine technology, productionalizing it would take from anywhere 5 to 7 years. If you want to make all parts inhouse with the technology? well forget it GOP would go bankrupt. not worth buying multi million costing machines to produce perhaps a high tolerance small actuator.

Lets get this simple, how many universities in pakistan gives a degree in engine developement? and how many papers gets published from there?

Where did you heard about such degree and to answer your question:
Pakistani universities starts with bachelor degrees in mechanical engineering, auto technology, metallurgy and material sciences, robotics, mechatronics, electronics engineering, Information and communication engineering, computer engineering, aero space engineering, avionics engineering and many more.
Don't you think above faculties contribute enough knowledge to build engines.
BTW, I think our armed forces also teach engineering in many concerned disciplines.

Sorry I should have been specific, it is Mechanical engineering. Rest of the post i dont have a clue, read my previous three posts thanks you.

Have you read the post from other members who tried to tell you that there could have been many tests before you come to know.

Most of our manufacturing capabilities don't make the news due full secrecy that surrounds all these socalled black projects.
There's much more than you and I know together.

Neo read my overall post to get a basic idea of things what I wanted to say, when France dont think its feasible..............well.

There is no secracy in this stuff as your making it sound like, because even these manufacturing capacities are nurtured for over decades.

I'll say one thing how many engines have pakistan liscenced made? how many engines has they overhauled so far?

look at jf17, they just rolled a new factory and it was public which will do just IFF 'integration' to begin with..............

anyways I have told you, what I wanted to say, to me it is absolutely unbelievable, no where the equation meets the context with anywhere properiteary design of anywhere in this world.

Have you read the post from other members who tried to tell you that there could have been many tests before you come to know.

If Pakistan made this engine, there should have been these things there I'll keep things as short as possible,

1> They would start outright making rd 93's which they are not doing, means they do not even have the SNc machines to caste the complex blades of aero engines.
2> China would start buying thigns from you.
3> There would be over 200 papers from pakistan on mechanical engineering and a hundred patents as well.
4> Atleast 10 to 20 test firing of the missile, there is something called satellite and there is no way so many test would go unnoticed, just to verify the engine.
5> Your warhead needs to be tested against sea mode, multipath reflection issues.
6> guidance would need good another 10 tests or so.

so the question is, what engine is being used in babur? i dont think its chinese, i think probably from the US.

If Pakistan made this engine, there should have been these things there I'll keep things as short as possible,

1> They would start outright making rd 93's which they are not doing, means they do not even have the SNc machines to caste the complex blades of aero engines.
2> China would start buying thigns from you.
3> There would be over 200 papers from pakistan on mechanical engineering and a hundred patents as well.
4> Atleast 10 to 20 test firing of the missile, there is something called satellite and there is no way so many test would go unnoticed, just to verify the engine.
5> Your warhead needs to be tested against sea mode, multipath reflection issues.
6> guidance would need good another 10 tests or so.

Please, find answers of your questions in respective sequence, below: :smitten:

1- Yes they can, but it will lack the commercial aspect of compareable efficiency from the those available of the shelf and I think at the moment, it is not neccessary to consider this aspect for Babur's engine. It should be OK even if it use more expensive fuels as compare to its western counterparts.
2- What things?? As I know China makes its own things!!
3- Babur is not developed by public sector and is classified that's why you were surprised in the end!!.
4- Who set this standard of 20 - 30 test fires ??
5- All what ever was neccesary is done and again, while you were not looking.
6- When ever there will be improvements of parmeters test will be made as usual, Pakistan is not new in this field and development of Babur is continuation of same.

Please, find answers of your questions in respective sequence, below: :smitten:

1- Yes they can, but it will lack the commercial aspect of compareable efficiency from the those available of the shelf and I think at the moment, it is not neccessary to consider this aspect for Babur's engine. It should be OK even if it use more expensive fuels as compare to its western counterparts.
2- What things?? As I know China makes its own things!!
3- Babur is not developed by public sector and is classified that's why you were surprised in the end!!.
4- Who set this standard of 20 - 30 test fires ??
5- All what ever was neccesary is done and again, while you were not looking.
6- When ever there will be improvements of parmeters test will be made as usual, Pakistan is not new in this field and development of Babur is continuation of same.

Mods,

This is a Plea, Ban this idiot for being a troll as well as for being born with lower level of intelligence causing pain to our sorry ***'s on a daily basis!!!
I cant believe what I just read

Mods,

This is a Plea, Ban this idiot for being a troll as well as for being born with lower level of intelligence causing pain to our sorry ***'s on a daily basis!!!
What shall I call you :victory:

Mods,

I'll decide who a troll or not. :mod:

Mods,

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Mods,
This is a Plea, nearly every post that Adux have he always insults and is aggressive towards fellow posters in this forum. Could someone explain to him that is is not a INdia vs Pakistani match and act MORE civilised. His attitude is becoming diescrediting this forum.
I seen Indians on this forum act better than him,

Adux GROW UP !

Back
Top Bottom