What's new

Babur ready for induction

Ok can we continue this thread without calls for banning please. This is not a BAN UPON REQUEST SERVICE!!!!!

Thanks KEYSER

sorry keys

I was wndering if they are going to increase the speed on Babur
I heard its quite slow.

To put another spin upon it. Pak might not have the ability to create the engine from scratch however no-one says they haven't outsourced parts manufacture to other countries. static testing would have tested the engine out of sight. Also fairly easy to test such missiles under say the guise of a SAM or similar.

Bear in mind a lot of the naysayers were the same bunch telling us that "no way would the Russians allow the RD-93 to be used" and went into detailed reasoning as to why they wouldn't

It seems the standard response to anything that anyone says Pakistan cannot do is the 'remember these people are the ones who said RD-93 wont come to Pakistan'.

Please, find answers of your questions in respective sequence, below: :smitten:

1- Yes they can, but it will lack the commercial aspect of compareable efficiency from the those available of the shelf and I think at the moment, it is not neccessary to consider this aspect for Babur's engine. It should be OK even if it use more expensive fuels as compare to its western counterparts.
2- What things?? As I know China makes its own things!!
3- Babur is not developed by public sector and is classified that's why you were surprised in the end!!.
4- Who set this standard of 20 - 30 test fires ??
5- All what ever was neccesary is done and again, while you were not looking.
6- When ever there will be improvements of parmeters test will be made as usual, Pakistan is not new in this field and development of Babur is continuation of same.

My god. Your just posting crap while Joey is giving technical reasons. Pakistan can do this, Pakistan can do that, you dont know, its cuz they dont do it in public, etc etc etc. This seems to be your response to EVERYTHING.

1.Pakistan cannot in HELL manufacture ANY engine, let alone the RD-93. Even China has not been able to do that inspite of the ToT and all the reverse engineering. Your dreaming if you thiink otherwise. Pakistan's research base is too small to accomplish anything near that.

2.What Joey means is that if Pakistan could make all those things, China instead of buying engines from Russia would have contracted Pakistan to do it.

3. OOOH, classified, classified.

4. Standard Tests from other countries.

5. Again...its ALL classified.

Dude, All Pakistan does is mix and match components. While in the end it does not matter whether the missile was developed by Pakistan or China, the end result is the same. But stop even trying to claim that it was all done by Pakistan. Almost everything Pakistan ever fields is bought from other countries and painted and portrayed as their own.

Pakistan cannot in HELL manufacture ANY engine
Ok, suit your self and don't believe me. but you don't have to frustrate at me for some thing I'm not responsible.
Would that make you happy, If I say Marsians supplied the engine, if yes than be it so.
Standard Tests from other countries.
In the same capacity, Pakistan set new standards. i.e. leading the race. :pakistan:
All Pakistan does is mix and match components
Yes, they have very weird way of doing things which is 180° Oposite to Indians.

If only deploying missiles were as easy as making chai I could lose a little sleep over Babur.

The manner in which Pak went about 'deploying' its variety of ballistic missiles is a nice indicator.

In the same capacity, Pakistan set new standards. i.e. leading the race. :pakistan:

Lol!!!! Yes Americans, French, Russians Heck even the Chinese and Indians are compelete idiots for doing their tests atleast more than 7 times. As well as for having failures. While Pakistan achieves the perfect 10 time after time, Yes pakistani's are better than the rest of the world.

If only deploying missiles were as easy as making chai I could lose a little sleep over Babur.

The manner in which Pak went about 'deploying' its variety of ballistic missiles is a nice indicator.

Not a very nice example :tdown:
Any how, please read this article and tell us why Indian opinion about Pakistan is so waverd.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3340687/

Lol!!!! Yes Americans, French, Russians Heck even the Chinese and Indians are compelete idiots for doing their tests atleast more than 7 times. As well as for having failures. While Pakistan achieves the perfect 10 time after time, Yes pakistani's are better than the rest of the world.
Your earlier comments on Babur are contradicting, which may not be very good for your reputation.
https://defence.pk/forums/showpost.php?p=66599&postcount=3

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom