What's new

Babur ready for induction

I think It's proven that Pakistan can produce plutonium weapons albeit in vey low quanitities. After India is aquiring Sub launched missiles Pakistan woul do the same to aquire their own triad. The most likely candidate would be Babur I guess and I wouldn't be surprised If Pakistan has the intention to Modify their submarines or missiles for nuclear strike.

I think It's proven that Pakistan can produce plutonium weapons albeit in vey low quanitities. After India is aquiring Sub launched missiles Pakistan woul do the same to aquire their own triad. The most likely candidate would be Babur I guess and I wouldn't be surprised If Pakistan has the intention to Modify their submarines or missiles for nuclear strike.

Could you be more specific actually? The bolded part means it is your wish list?

Nobody is doubting Pakistan's intention, it is its capability which is under question. When it could not produce an decent aero engine, should we start believing that it has successfully developed even more advanced turbo-jet engine is the question asked?

Well if your talking specifically about capability then yes Pakistan has the capabability to produce BAbur and it works just fine. Modifying the Subamarine or missile is probably the intention, and I wouldn't be surprised that in the future that Pakistan will install thsi ability in their next generation submarine.

Could you be more specific actually? The bolded part means it is your wish list?

Nobody is doubting Pakistan's intention, it is its capability which is under question. When it could not produce an decent aero engine, should we start believing that it has successfully developed even more advanced turbo-jet engine is the question asked?

The problem is the same that you guys from india always try to underestimate the capabilities of pakistan. At 1 stage how many of you people actually believed that pakistan had a cruise missle?? Pakistan understands quite clearly its numerical limitations when compared to india conventionaly so inorder to maintain the countries minimum deterance pakistan relies on nuclear and missle shield. I wouldnt be suprise if pakistan may already have aquired to fire it from the subs and its just a matter of testing it.:pakistan:

The problem is the same that you guys from india always try to underestimate the capabilities of pakistan. At 1 stage how many of you people actually believed that pakistan had a cruise missle?? Pakistan understands quite clearly its numerical limitations when compared to india conventionaly so inorder to maintain the countries minimum deterance pakistan relies on nuclear and missle shield. I wouldnt be suprise if pakistan may already have aquired to fire it from the subs and its just a matter of testing it.:pakistan:

Pakistan having a cruise missile is different from pakistan developing it. For example, Pakistan has f-16s, it didnt develop them. For developing a plane for example, you need to have research on radars, engines, composites, etc. etc. When a country has a minimum level of output on these things, one accepts that it has the ability to develop a cruise missile. For example, when we are developing LCA, you see that we are working on radars(MMR), engine(kaveri), composites(from IJT). You will see some amount of research outputs which are theoritical in nature. If India didnt talk about kaveri, MMR and then one fine day brought the LCA and said "hey, look we have made a plane." Every one will only say, "take a hike, from where have you copied the plane?". In a different scenario, LCA could be a secret, but development of an engine, of radars will come out not only from LCA but in various forms.

It is the same thing happening over here, when we say that Pakistan lacks the research base to develop a cruise missile, we see no such supporting infrastructure for it. For eg: a cruise missile's engine is much more sophisticated than an aero plane engine. Now when Pakistan buys the easier engine from abroad(JF-17's from Russia) but says we have developed a cruise missile engine. Unbelievable is an understatement.

Even If we agree to wht u are saying..might be the case ok. wht do u think has happened? the question rises frm whr did pakistan got this missle. did china provided it? NO coz china is still working on its own. Did usa provided the technology? Hell no why coz usa will be the last country who would ever wna pakistan not to forget a muslim state to have a delivery system like a cruise missle.We agree tht missle in a reversed engneered process of the tomhawk but some 1 mentioned back tht pakistan cant even do tht, well i disagree coz then again whr did it come frm?
Abt pak engine manufacture capability i'll try to find out more and will post if i get any info!

Bhangra, you can find answers to your posts in the history of this thread actually all your posts in this forum are repeatiton.
Please, go read the whole thread before writing lengths and creat a new thread for the glorification of Indian developments.
If you really want to add to this thread than please try to reply the questions avoided by your compatriots.

Icecold, you will kepp on surpirising us as long as you keep on getting off the shelve products.

errrr I don't think you understood (again...sigh!)

What "indigenous" development was developed from the Yakhont?? Another off the shelf development...........:lol:

errrr I don't think you understood (again...sigh!)

What "indigenous" development was developed from the Yakhont?? Another off the shelf development...........:lol:

hw did we make a anti ship C missile - land attack CM ?
Guidance....now we shall have an air launched version too.

Ahh!!! india's contribution, Keyser since you have gone deep into bhramos, i am sure you know~~~~ stop flaming

Back
Top Bottom