What's new

Babri Masjid case- Indian Supreme Court unanimously strikes down Muslim's petition

Do you consider him to be anything other than Yogi's lapdog?
He follows BJP line and you dislike him. Just like you dislike
KK Mohammed
Arif Khan
Rubika Liaquat
Mukhtaar Abbas Naqvi
Dr. Kalam

I already said Fair enough

He follows BJP line and you dislike him. Just like you dislike
KK Mohammed
Arif Khan
Rubika Liaquat
Mukhtaar Abbas Naqvi
Dr. Kalam

I already said Fair enough

Dr Kalam never followed the BJP line. At least I am not aware of.

The others yes. Arif Khan is an exception though. He recently turned towards the BJP for political relevance and rewards. Had the Congress or any other party been in power, he would be singing their tune. I am sure you have no respect for all these people, as you yourself know their allegiance is as long as the BJP is in power.

Having said all that, do you consider Waseem Rizvi to be anything other than Yogi's lapdog?

Dr Kalam never followed the BJP line. At least I am not aware of.

The others yes. Arif Khan is an exception though. He recently turned towards the BJP for political relevance and rewards. Had the Congress or any other party been in power, he would be singing their tune. I am sure you have no respect for all these people, as you yourself know their allegiance is as long as the BJP is in power.

Having said all that, do you consider Waseem Rizvi to be anything other than Yogi's lapdog?
So do you respect Dr. Kalam? It was you or @AfrazulMandal who said that he was a BJP stooge, I don't remember exactly.
BTW I consider him the greatest President of India.

Ariz Mohammed Khan is a principled person. He resigned from Rajiv Gandhi cabinet over Shah Bano case. If he wanted he could have continued to be a Congress minister. He may even have got the ministry in MMS government.

What about KK Mohammed? He didn't do anything for power. He is not a minister or governor.

Wasim Rizvi maybe close to yogi, I don't know much about him

So do you respect Dr. Kalam? It was you or @AfrazulMandal who said that he was a BJP stooge, I don't remember exactly.
BTW I consider him the greatest President of India.

Ariz Mohammed Khan is a principled person. He resigned from Rajiv Gandhi cabinet over Shah Bano case. If he wanted he could have continued to be a Congress minister. He may even have got the ministry in MMS government.

What about KK Mohammed? He didn't do anything for power. He is not a minister or governor.

Wasim Rizvi maybe close to yogi, I don't know much about him

There were certain practices of Dr. Kalam, that endured him to the Sanghis to the heralded as a model Muslim in India. His appointment was as political as was the appointment of Giani Zail Singh and Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed by the Congress. I don't think he personally was a BJP stooge, but allowed himself to be labelled as such by his actions.

As for Arif Muhammed Khan, yes he did resign from the Rajiv Gandhi govt over the Shah Bano episode, but since then he has always found a political home with the positions of power. If the BJP had lost in 2019, both you and I know he would have suddenly activated his moral compass, blamed BJP of being anti-Muslim, and found a home in the political party in power.

There are other politicians like this, many of them Hindu. I am sure you know the difference between those who join the ruling party out of political convenience, rather than ideological leanings, and have little respect for them. Why should Arif Muhammed Khan be given a pass? Just because he sports a Muslim name?

My primary difference with KK Muhammed is his biased reading of the ASI report, allowing for interpretations that cannot be justified by facts. Read the official ASI report and his interpretation and you will understand my point. I am not sure what his motivations are, but let us understand one thing. The only reason he is being spoken of in glowing terms by the Sanghis is because he provided an educated (in terms of archaeology) cover to the Sanghi agenda.

KK Muhammad is a Sanghi. He finds temples everywhere.

Kalam was NOT a BJP stooge. Just Hindufied. His personal religious preference is not my concern.

KK Muhammad is a Sanghi. He finds temples everywhere.

Kalam was NOT a BJP stooge. Just Hindufied. His personal religious preference is not my concern.
Weren't you proud that Mughals destroyed temples and built mosques?

Obviously a lot of temples will be found below mosques

Weren't you proud that Mughals destroyed temples and built mosques?

Obviously a lot of temples will be found below mosques
For how long we should be fixated on the past? Don't we have a future to look at? To uplift our citizens?

For how long we should be fixated on the past? Don't we have a future to look at? To uplift our citizens?
I am specifically talking about people like @AfrazulMandal and the Pakistanis who keep on boasting of 1000 year muslim rule and how they subjugated the Hindus.

Guess what? The shoe is on the other foot. People like Modi and Yogi will not sit quietly.

People like @xeuss will say it is Islamophobia and people like @ChennaiDude will cry about Might is Right but what's happening needs to happen.

I am specifically talking about people like @AfrazulMandal and the Pakistanis who keep on boasting of 1000 year muslim rule and how they subjugated the Hindus.

Guess what? The shoe is on the other foot. People like Modi and Yogi will not sit quietly.

People like @xeuss will say it is Islamophobia and people like @ChennaiDude will cry about Might is Right but what's happening needs to happen.
Yeah and China will beat us forever because we can't get over this religious hangovers.

Is it anything else other than hatred for Muslims? Anyone with an ounce of brain can clearly see that.

Well let it happen- Before things get better it needs to get worse- There is only one way to go from there and its up- I am still in the opinion that India is better than what is being served by the RSS/BJP-Might is not right.

Well let it happen- Before things get better it needs to get worse- There is only one way to go from there and its up- I am still in the opinion that India is better than what is being served by the RSS/BJP-Might is not right.
The pendulum had swung to the left. Now it is turn for the right

The pendulum had swung to the left. Now it is turn for the right
Time to stop using old phrases such as pendulum- its the electronic age, dont follow the pendulum follow your common sense. (PS-I have nothing against you, just a humble request to start being the change-Its time to evolve and move on from what ever bad experiences from history, whichever side of history you want to look at)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom