What's new

Babri Masjid case- Indian Supreme Court unanimously strikes down Muslim's petition

You used to be borderline.

You've completely gone rogue and discarded all pretense.

You are doing no favors to your community by bolstering the stereotype of a disloyal Muslim.

Feroz babu....how have I gone rogue? I am just helping you.

You are skirting dangerously close to @AfrazulMandal territory.

Your only problem with me is that I do not accept the lies propagated by your Sanghi brethren and dare to speak up for the rights of Muslims.

You just like Muslims who meekly accept the injustices heaped upon them by the largely Hindu society of India.

One of my non-Sanghi Hindu friend remarked once:
"Hindu ko sirf marra hua Musalmaan acha lagta hai, isiliye dargah saari bharri rehti hai Hinduon sey"

Your only problem with me is that I do not accept the lies propagated by your Sanghi brethren and dare to speak up for the rights of Muslims.

You just like Muslims who meekly accept the injustices heaped upon them by the largely Hindu society of India.

One of my non-Sanghi Hindu friend remarked once:
"Hindu ko sirf marra hua Musalmaan acha lagta hai, isiliye dargah saari bharri rehti hai Hinduon sey"
This is sooooo true.

Hindus have this endemic hatred of Muslims. No one else do. Bigoted civilisation.

stereotype of a disloyal Muslim.
A Muslim is never disloyal.

Irony just died a 1001 deaths.
I understand your conundrum.

Your ancestors could have adapted and lived on in Persia in your ancestral homes and on the right path.

Instead, you chose to save your misguided ways and came to India.

Fear of Islam and hate for Muslims is ingrained in you lot. You will not understand...

I understand your conundrum.

Your ancestors could have adapted and lived on in Persia in your ancestral homes and on the right path.

Instead, you chose to save your misguided ways and came to India.

Fear of Islam and hate for Muslims is ingrained in you lot. You will not understand...

You are correct about the ingrained DNA.

Most Muslims do not realize that.

Especially liberal Pakistani @Cliftonite 's ...

I've had a Pakistani girl say to me in exasperation. Why do you gate us so much. Hum to ek hi hain.

I dropped my coffee and some of it came out through my nose that day. Luckily it was all online. And in private.

You are correct about the ingrained DNA.

Most Muslims do not realize that.

Especially liberal Pakistani @Cliftonite 's ...

I've had a Pakistani girl say to me in exasperation. Why do you gate us so much. Hum to ek hi hain.

I dropped my coffee and some of it came out through my nose that day. Luckily it was all online. And in private.
You and your imaginary girlfriends and dreams of retaking Persia. :coffee:

I think everybody should respect the decision of supreme court.& You can't create state in state. There is vast land in india. They can make much temples or masjid as they want.

Hindus have this endemic hatred of Muslims. No one else do. Bigoted civilisation.

Except Christians in US, UK, Europe; Atheist in China , Jews in Israel and Different Muslim Sects in middle east

You could have adapted to Hinduism and lived on in India in your ancestral homes and on the right path

Except Christians in US, UK, Europe; Atheist in China , Jews in Israel and Different Muslim Sects in middle east

You could have adapted to Hinduism and lived on in India in your ancestral homes and on the right path

No jani. No one hates us quite like you Hindus do. Not Parsis, Jews, Christians. Padamchen is an outlier I consider him more Hindu.

A non practicing Muslim/ ex Muslim is able to get by in other places. Not with you guys. You have this innate deep hate for us. It comes from your stupid Ve-dick joke of a civilisation being conquered by Muslims (as if cow piss drinking and temple prostitution can even be considered civilizations). We remind you of your incompetence and failure.

No jani. No one hates us quite like you Hindus do. Not Parsis, Jews, Christians. Padamchen is an outlier I consider him more Hindu.

A non practicing Muslim/ ex Muslim is able to get by in other places. Not with you guys. You have this innate deep hate for us. It comes from your stupid Ve-dick joke of a civilisation being conquered by Muslims (as if cow piss drinking and temple prostitution can even be considered civilizations). We remind you of your incompetence and failure.
Then why cry Islamophobia in the West?

What about your relationship with Israel?

Why the Shia Sunni wars in Middle East?

What about tension between ulighars and Han Chinese?

Don't say all these relations are buddy buddy.

Just giving example of West. Nobody has Hinduphobia. If I say Jay Shree Ram in a theatre in New York nothing will happen. You try to say Allah hu Akbar and see the reaction.

Thanks for a good laugh.

:lol:

Then why cry Islamophobia in the West?

What about your relationship with Israel?

Why the Shia Sunni wars in Middle East?

What about tension between ulighars and Han Chinese?

Don't say all these relations are buddy buddy.

Just giving example of West. Nobody has Hinduphobia. If I say Jay Shree Ram in a theatre in New York nothing will happen. You try to say Allah hu Akbar and see the reaction.

Or inside a plane.

Would be an interesting experiment.

Like say over European skies.

There's a reason why @Cliftonite and @Naofumi hit it off.

It goes beyond the fact that both are 20 something Delhi types.

It's that both would be first to get butchered by 95% of their community outside their posh neoliberal urban enclaves.

Back
Top Bottom