What's new

Babri Masjid case- Indian Supreme Court unanimously strikes down Muslim's petition

Time to stop using old phrases such as pendulum- its the electronic age, dont follow the pendulum follow your common sense. (PS-I have nothing against you, just a humble request to start being the change-Its time to evolve and move on from what ever bad experiences from history, whichever side of history you want to look at)
Oh we are moving on. You may not like the direction but it's OK this is a democracy.

Weren't you proud that Mughals destroyed temples and built mosques?

Obviously a lot of temples will be found below mosques
Why were your ancestors not able to save them if they were so important?

Temples destroyed centuries before have become a thing of the past. Hindu society should stop the hate. You have the liberty to build new schools and toilets to potty train your people.

@Soumitra

When is the construction starting?

A group of friends (mixed faith) here are planning on taking a couple of weeks away from the world and come over and work on the construction.

We will be getting bricks pre-consecrated and blessed in our individual places of worship with us.

Mine will be washed in Taro as well.

@Soumitra

A group of friends (mixed faith) here are planning on taking a couple of weeks away from the world and come over and work on the construction.

We will be getting bricks pre-consecrated and blessed in our individual places of worship with us.

Already started on 26th May

IMG_20200526_171620.jpg

Once this lockdown ends I myself will go there

@Soumitra

Hahahaha aap ki उत्साह dekh ke hassi agayi. You is such a nutter Doc.

उत्साह is a पुल्लिंग विशेषण, to ka lagega usse Pehle ki nahi.

Ati uttam.

Hahahaha aap ki उत्साह dekh ke hassi agayi. You is such a nutter Doc.

You two jokers are barely a couple of years apart. From what I see of your profile.

It cracks me up to hear you call him kid/son.

उत्साह is a पुल्लिंग विशेषण, to ka lagega usse Pehle ki nahi.

What does that mean? Gender marker? Pulling visheshna?

Ati uttam.

You two jokers are barely a couple of years apart. From what I see of your profile.

It cracks me up to hear you call him kid/son.

Doc likes to go snoopy snoopy detective on my posts. Something you have in common with Naofumi. Why'd you Indians have this genetic predisposition of saas bahu type snooping?

What does that mean? Gender marker? Pulling visheshna?

Doc likes to go snoopy snoopy detective on my posts. Something you have in common with Naofumi. Why'd you Indians have this genetic predisposition of saas bahu type snooping?

I liked your posts on the 8 year old kid thread.

You're ok.

@Soumitra

Parsis offering tribute to the Supreme Leader

Parsis offering tribute to the Supreme Leader

Parsis appreciating ancestral cousins retaking their heritage.

Brick by brick.

And so patiently.

In such a civilized manner.

The world has a LoT to learn from our civilization.

Your civilization ....

Don't be a tadipar. Mere khoon khaulta hai tum dono se by God ki kasam. Sorry for the outburst.

Parsis appreciating ancestral cousins retaking their heritage.

Brick by brick.

And so patiently.

In such a civilized manner.

The world has a LoT to learn from our civilization.

Your civilization ....

Don't be a tadipar. Mere khoon khaulta hai tum dono se by God ki kasam. Sorry for the outburst.

Boman bhai...take a chill pill. Do you fear you can easily be mistaken for a Muslim and lynched?

Remember - Sanghi cannot tell the difference between a Parsi topi and Muslim topi

Boman bhai...take a chill pill. Do you fear you can easily be mistaken for a Muslim and lynched?

Remember - Sanghi cannot tell the difference between a Parsi topi and Muslim topi

You used to be borderline.

You've completely gone rogue and discarded all pretense.

You are doing no favors to your community by bolstering the stereotype of a disloyal Muslim.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom