What's new

Babri Masjid case- Indian Supreme Court unanimously strikes down Muslim's petition

It's that both would be first to get butchered by 95% of their community outside their posh neoliberal urban enclaves.

Like you ancestors in Persia.

Woops. Sorry. Sorry. Little too close to home Doc?

We used to play baddy over the hedge. :enjoy:

I used to smash a lot.

Doc you sure you didn't watch Malena too much? Fanciful imagination much? Bong aunties don't go for scrawny bespectacled Parsi bawas like you. They go for brute Jatt Gujjar types for their secret liaisons.

butchered for what??

For your sensible views.

Like you ancestors in Persia.

Woops. Sorry. Sorry. Little too close to home Doc?

Doc you sure you didn't watch Malena too much? Fanciful imagination much? Bong aunties don't go for scrawny bespectacled Parsi bawas like you. They go for brute Jatt Gujjar types for their secret liaisons.

There something about fair bong aunties and their saris. Their style of blouses is matched only by our gujjus.

Don't get me started man.

Im at work.

I have Muftis in my family, till now I never felt threatened. Extremists may exists but I don't think they have sort of power/authority in India.
On the contrary, Hindus can be lynched for eating beef??
Gujarat: 7 of Dalit family beaten up for skinning dead cow
https://indianexpress.com/article/i...mily-beaten-up-for-skinning-dead-cow-2910054/

As I said.

You are one Muslim. One family. One set of experiences.

We are not Pakistanis that we hardly have Hindus but are the biggest experts on Hindus no?

You think we live in silos so we don't know Muslims and our knowledge comes from tweeter?

Except Christians in US, UK, Europe; Atheist in China , Jews in Israel and Different Muslim Sects in middle east

It is only among Hindus where you will find an abnormal hatred of Muslims. It is only among the Hindus where the religion of a criminal is used to justify any crime against the whole community.

Your own posts are a testament to this trend. You have time and again justified the pogroms against Muslims, based on the WhatsApp system of justice that exists within your depraved society.

The only parallel we can find in the Western world is Nazi Germany. Unfortunately for us, no Hindu will even contest such an association. They admiringly look at Hitler and what he did to the Jews as a playbook to be emulated with the Muslims.

Let’s hope India converted to a temple after the Pakistanis who supported erdogan in haghia Sophia and India shouldn’t care about the barking dogs.

Back
Top Bottom