What's new

Babri Masjid case- Indian Supreme Court unanimously strikes down Muslim's petition

Nice of you to go to Pakistan to see what they think of this Ram Temple.

Did you go and ask any of the migrants currently walking all over India what they think of the Ram Temple construction?

I'm sure that was very difficult for you to type. Did you take some truth pills before typing all that?

Those truth pills are available in Pakistan only with experts
even indian attorneys have spoken that the decision to construct ram temple seems dubious since no evidence of temple architecture has been found underneath the ruins, but as a matter of fact bows of cows, which indicates muslim occupation at the site.

regards

Quote that reference.

Farmers, Dalit especially don't know these people neither these people know them

Please read about the collaboration of the Bhim Army and the ex-JNU students.

Watch this vid of Bhim Army founder Chandrashekhar Azad speaking in JNU.

He was like Emraan Hashmi on steroids.

:lol:

They shout anti national slogan like bharat tere tukadi huge Insha allah, Insha allah.

That was disproved right in 2016. The slogan turned out to be inserted later into the vid.

Not that simple. Every legal expert that is *not* a Sanghi has decried the hollowness of the judgement. Basically, the Supreme Court could not find a legal basis under the title of property or the place of birth of Ram to award the land to the Hindus. It used the adverse possession clause to deny Muslims their rights over the property.

So this is modus operandi that will be followed in the times to come:

1. Deny Muslims the ability to worship in their mosques.
2. Claim that the mosque is now abandoned.
3. Award the property to any other party under the adverse possession clause.

This is what is being done in Benaras as we speak.
The Supreme court did find evidence for the Ram temple from various accounts. There is no single point Hindu organization that could claim ownership to the property and hence used the adverse possession clause for right to ownership.
Coming to the judgment, I'm pretty sure those 5 judges with years of experience doing what they do (non sanghi) best trump those non sanghi experts. This whole issue has been made into an emotional mumbo jumbo with the destruction of the mosque, which could've been solved amicably. Regardless the verdict still would be same.

A masjid once built can not be undone by arguments.

Come on!
A Masjid is not abode of God. It is simply a place Muslims assemble to pray.

I have journo friends.

I will tell you THIS will never happen.

Read my previous post.

Sanghis opened up booths providing water and food at regular intervals to these workers.

They created this migrant labor transport issue, but in the end they will look as saviors. Irony died a thousand deaths.

What's worse, they even did not allow some of the other organisations like Karwan e Mohabbat to work on their own. Visibility Sanghi ki honi chahiye.

Can you please link me to articles that speak of the underlined ?

Please read about the collaboration of the Bhim Army and the ex-JNU students.

Watch this vid of Bhim Army founder Chandrashekhar Azad speaking in JNU.
Firstly, even Azad's grip on Dalilts is questionable, we don't know how much voter base he has captured.
Secondly, why Azad needs the JNU people at all? He can do and he does what he wants on his own.

Firstly, even Azad's grip on Dalilts is questionable, we don't know how much voter base he has captured.

About voter base I quote the Wikipedia page for Bhim Army :
On 15th March 2020, Chandrashekhar officially announced his new political party named Azad Samaj Party. As many as 98 former leaders of the Samajwadi Party, Bahujan Samaj Party, Congress and Rashtriya Lok Dal joined the newly launched party.

And I quote the same page for the origin of the group :
Chandrashekhar Azad founded the Bhim Army as a tool to fight caste oppression. It emerged in 2015 as a reaction to the discrimination and caste-based violence faced by Dalit students at AHP Inter-college in Uttar Pradesh. There, students belonging to the Rajput caste would force Dalit students to clean classrooms. Dalit students were not allowed to drink water before the Rajput students had drunk. The Rajput students, even, broke the hand of a Dalit student who dared to drink water before them. The Bhim Army provided muscle to the bullied Dalit students which stopped the violence against Dalit students.
This quote is especially for those Sanghis on PDF who claim that caste discrimination doesn't exist.

Secondly, why Azad needs the JNU people at all? He can do and he does what he wants on his own.

Why did he give that speech then ?

Perhaps he looks towards the JNU people because they are potential good leaders who can connect with the masses. Look at Umar Khalid participating in the anti-CAA agitation. Or JMI's Aamir Aziz who has become known even in Britain. They are not the drones fresh out of LPU.

DM Rana and Shivam Vij.

Please link to the articles directly.

About voter base I quote the Wikipedia page for Bhim Army :

And I quote the same page for the origin of the group :
Mere bhai wo sab partiya to khud doobti hui kashtiya hai. Inka asal imtehan to elections me hi hoga.
Why did he give that speech then ?

Perhaps he looks towards the JNU people because they are potential good leaders who can connect with the masses. Look at Umar Khalid participating in the anti-CAA agitation. Or JMI's Aamir Aziz who has become known even in Britain. They are not the drones fresh out of LPU.
Mere bhai Malala ko duniya jaanti hai par Pakistani use vote nahi denge kabhi bhi. Same with these people.

Mere bhai wo sab partiya to khud doobti hui kashtiya hai.

Please quote me some articles which say SP and BSP are losing out.

Mere bhai Malala ko duniya jaanti hai par Pakistani use vote nahi denge kabhi bhi.

To make a technical fact, not all Pakistanis dislike her.

Same with these people.

Why are you being so pessimistic ? Who else do you see as alternative to NDA ?

Please quote me some articles which say SP and BSP are losing out.

To make a technical fact, not all Pakistanis dislike her.

Why are you being so pessimistic ? Who else do you see as alternative to NDA ?
We know what happened to SP and BSP since 2014.
And I am not pessimistic but realistic, the next state elections will tell the direction for 2024.

We know what happened to SP and BSP since 2014.
And I am not pessimistic but realistic, the next state elections will tell the direction for 2024.

So you want nobody to make an effort to counter NDA for 2024 ?

So you want nobody to make an effort to counter NDA for 2024 ?
Regional parties + Congress can make an effort but safar abhi dur hai or Kanhaiya to kahi se khai tak bhi nahi hai race me, apni seat bhi nahi jeet sakta.

As expected, Indian Court has given verdict in favor of facist Hindus.

For Hindus only.

Correct. Hindus are so shamelessly unfair and biased.

So glad we are not with them

Regional parties + Congress can make an effort but safar abhi dur hai or Kanhaiya to kahi se khai tak bhi nahi hai race me, apni seat bhi nahi jeet sakta.

He was a first-time contender in 2019. Let's see how he does in the next round ( 2024 ). But a glass-half-full attitude has to be taken else the middle class thaali-bajao-Corona-bhagao types will bring in NDA again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom