What's new

Babri Masjid case- Indian Supreme Court unanimously strikes down Muslim's petition

I am sure you are well aware that it's precisely because of this narrow mindset of the Muslims that they are having problems living in so many countries. Carry on though. Very similar to the evil Brahmin mindset that you guys go on harping about.

How is my mindset narrow?

I am just saying what I read and saw about Krishna.

Do you deny that pictoral representation of Krishna shows him to have a blue skin? Is that because of a skin disorder or just application of some color?
Do you deny that Krishna stole the clothes of gopiyan as they were bathing?
Do you deny that Krishna flirted with Gopiyan?

If I am wrong, please correct me.

How is my mindset narrow?

I am just saying what I read and saw about Krishna.

Do you deny that pictoral representation of Krishna shows him to have a blue skin? Is that because of a skin disorder or just application of some color?
Do you deny that Krishna stole the clothes of gopiyan as they were bathing?
Do you deny that Krishna flirted with Gopiyan?

If I am wrong, please correct me.
You didn't even get my point lol. I normally stay away from the likes of you and @AfrazulMandal as I consider your thinking dirty. The Pakistanis think what they think but you people have lived amongst us. Shame.

You didn't even get my point lol. I normally stay away from the likes of you and @AfrazulMandal as I consider your thinking dirty. The Pakistanis think what they think but you people have lived amongst us. Shame.

What is dirty? If you find anything dirty then take it up with your religious chronicles.

What did he gain by selling someone out? He was shunned for saying the truth by people around him. He still lives in a Normal House not in a bungalow for "selling" someone out.
K K Mohammed is a sell out, Dr. Kalam is a sell out, Arif Mohammed Khan is a sellout, Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi is a sellout. The list is long.

Back
Top Bottom