What's new

Babri Masjid case- Indian Supreme Court unanimously strikes down Muslim's petition

My point is that you don't have to be a religious fanatic to highlight issues and their prospective solutions. :)

My solutions are radical because abnormal situations require them. A gradual correction is something I fear won't happen. I mean, I don't expect the Chinese PLA to come liberate us from this regime. Geopolitics won't work. Similarly pro Muslim India is buried and dead IMO. Justice and equality are concepts the majority do not understand.

The Christians in Kerala are anti Muslim. But Christians of Tamil nadu are not.

It is a weird mix. :D

I am sorry. But without strong and sustained external aggression and consistent support to internal movements - there is no chance India can balkanise.

Christians of Odisha almost no longer exist, almost wiped out. @Joe Shearer Remember the burning of the pastor and the family?

I do, but you have to delve a little more. What happened there was frightening; old ghosts and phantoms were invoked and the situation was far more complex than it seems.

WHAT FOLLOWS IS NOT A JUSTIFICATION; IT SEEKS TO EXPLAIN THE HORROR. PERHAPS THROUGH EXPLAINING IT, BY FIRST UNDERSTANDING IT, WE MAY PREVENT ANY RECURRENCE, BEYOND ANY PREVENTION TO BE ACHIEVED BY STRONG ENFORCEMENT OF LAW AND ORDER ALONE.

First, there was no pastor. Graham Staines refrained from preaching, and confined himself only to medical service.

Second, he and his children were attacked by a tribe, a group, a sect that was peculiar. The missionary work (of others) had affected the tribals, and they had shown their acceptance of the preaching. The group that reacted, the Konds, were the remnants of those that provided military service to the small rajas and the Pathan nawabs of the region. They were sent away once the British took over the administration, and were suppressed when they broke out in military resistance.

Third, the main instigator, Dara Singh, was from Bihar, but he obviously knew the ethnography of the area like the back of his own hand. He knew enough to tap into the resentment over the killing of a Hindu sectarian leader immediately before, by Naxalites, who had nothing to do with Christian preaching, or with Christian medical missions, to tap into the resentment of the non-tribal at the new attitude of converted tribals, and to tap into the bitter memories of the Konds at their suppression by the white man.

This is my reconstruction. You are encouraged to dig further.

He combined these toxic elements, the conversions, the killing of the Hindu leader, and the pent-up hatred of white people, into that act of horror.

Please try to understand why I am telling you all this. The Christians in Odisha are not dead. Far from it. The missionaries continue to preach, and they continue to convert. The Sangh Parivar continues to oppose them. In those borderline places between tribal and settled farmer, the tension continues, and will continue, and, just to complicate matters, the ultra-left, the Naxalites have a role to play. Mainly against the Konds, or rather, the leadership of the Konds, to detach the followers from the old leadership and convert them into leftist guerrillas.

That act of savagery should be flung into the face of the Sanghis, but nobody will do that. The Sanghi depends on the frailty of human memory, and depends on the prudence of an individual human being when faced by a mob, as is the case on PDF, to brush this and others like these under the carpet.

Read the ASI reports. Why don't they say anything?

KK Mohammed was never part of any excavation. He is just another Mir Jafar like you.

Mohammed is well-meaning but has a chip on his shoulder about his ASI superiors, and suspects them of lacking professional integrity. Instead of going by his TV coverage, it needs to be dealt with professionally, precisely the single thing needed that is not being done.

Now, why does it matters ki Mandir tha ya Masjid? Ab to ban hi gaya na Mandir..

Now, why does it matters ki Mandir tha ya Masjid? Ab to ban hi gaya na Mandir..

So that our coming generations learn that the famed Ram Mandir was built by destroying a mosque and using dubious legal judgments to legalize it.

So that our coming generations learn that the famed Ram Mandir was built by destroying a mosque and using dubious legal judgments to legalize it.

they will see and understand ,
why maszid was built by aurangzeb flushing with kashi vishwanath mandir in varanasi and in the same way a maszid built flushing with krishn janmbhumi mathura

they will see and understand ,
why maszid was built by aurangzeb flushing with kashi vishwanath mandir in varanasi and in the same way a maszid built flushing with krishn janmbhumi mathura

What is a maszid?

First prove that there was a Ram, then we can prove whether he was born. And if he was, where was he born.

there is krishn janmbhumi mandir in mathura without any proof if krishn was born .

What is a maszid?

are you pakistani ?
i am not a madarsa goer . we are hindi speaking .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom