What's new

Babri Masjid case- Indian Supreme Court unanimously strikes down Muslim's petition

K K Mohammed is a sell out, Dr. Kalam is a sell out, Arif Mohammed Khan is a sellout, Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi is a sellout. The list is long.

Yes indeed. Thank you for summing it up for us.

He is just worried if my Sonali is the same as his Sonali.

Well my Sonali does speak Marathi....hmmm

तेरी वाली का नाम भी सोनाली? तू कौन है भई?

So much similarity is unheard of. Now give me your contact details. :what:

That's not my wife's name but माशूका which is even more important.

मेरी wife के साथ किया तो I wouldn't mind. But hands off my Sonali! :woot: She's my जान!

Extra coincidence I guess.

मेरि सोनलि तेरि सोनलि सेय १०० प्रतिस्थ बोम्ब है

मेरि सोनलि तेरि सोनलि सेय १०० प्रतिस्थ बोम्ब है

Any girl named Sonali is guaranteed to be a bomb. Another name I like is Sneha, usually a maal.

I am 85% sure you must be Naeem, my old frenemy. He's also in the US, somewhat connected to Mumbai. And used to be a number 1 kameena. He had taken a side job as a "driving instructor" but only used to teach girl learners. He was like Emraan Hashmi on steroids.

Own up now, Naeem o_O

Any girl named Sonali is guaranteed to be a bomb. Another name I like is Sneha, usually a maal.

I am 85% sure you must be Naeem, my old frenemy. He's also in the US, somewhat connected to Mumbai. And used to be a number 1 kameena. He had taken a side job as a "driving instructor" but only used to teach girl learners. He was like Emraan Hashmi on steroids.

Own up now, Naeem o_O

True...never seen an ugly or even mediocre Sonali - ever!

A masjid once built can not be undone by arguments.

Come on!

only in islamic state run by mullas .

K K Mohammed is a sell out, Dr. Kalam is a sell out, Arif Mohammed Khan is a sellout, Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi is a sellout. The list is long.

some relatives of md.bin qasim may declare these patriotic muslims to be hindu .:D

When someone does something you call them left-wing extremists and deploy tens of thousands of soldiers and militiamen and hunt them down. When someone speaks something you call them Urban Naxals and jail them under sedition charges. You are confused. What work do you want them to do ? Work that should be done by the government. What is the government for then, if not for setting up a welfare state ?

Please enlighten me about what they do. They shout anti national slogan like bharat tere tukadi huge Insha allah, Insha allah.

even indian attorneys have spoken that the decision to construct ram temple seems dubious since no evidence of temple architecture has been found underneath the ruins, but as a matter of fact bows of cows, which indicates muslim occupation at the site.

regards

Back
Top Bottom