What's new

Baba Ramdev to address 500,000 Deobandi Maulanas

You may want visit some mandir and look at the wall and see how they engaged in filty activity. It's all open truth.

I wonder why so many Bharti like to hang around us when fact is we try to avoid Bharti as much as possible.

You are the one hanging around in an Indian thread. Buzz off!

What are they and why vulgarity on Mandir which supposed to be place of worship.

well if sex was something which was so vulgar and so wrong god would have never made it the source of all living beings at the very first place. Everything originates from sex only.

Hinduism never considered sex as something wrong but had a spiritual angle to it

I do not undestand why Hindu people get mad when I merely stated the truth. I mean isn't some hindu godess not fully covered? It's all over hindu mandir wall and all.

Yes because Indians can live without raping their women even if they are not in tents.

I do not undestand why Hindu people get mad when I merely stated the truth. I mean isn't some hindu godess not fully covered? It's all over hindu mandir wall and all.

it's not just hindus. there are couple of muslims trying to knock some sense into you pea brain. don't open your trash if you don't know what you are talking about. first try to understand difference between godesses & maidservents!! & while you are on it. do some research about your ancestors to find out who they are & where they come from??

You may want visit some mandir and look at the wall and see how they engaged in filty activity. It's all open truth.

I wonder why so many Bharti like to hang around us when fact is we try to avoid Bharti as much as possible.

Lol is in your eyes because you see sex as something taboo and something which is very wrong and should not be done.... lol....

Those paintings were made so that the knowledge can be passed on to coming generations about sex.

I would have paste some picture here to prove my claim however won't because they are x-rated.

I would have paste some picture here to prove my claim however won't because they are x-rated.

well pm me the links where it is given which godess it is? would love to burst your bubble.... none of them are godesses and are just carvings....

Bring it on:pop::pop:

it's not just hindus. there are couple of muslims trying to knock some sense into you pea brain. don't open your trash if you don't know what you are talking about. first try to understand difference between godesses & maidservents!! & while you are on it. do some research about your ancestors to find out who they are & where they come from??

they never had sex. children were gifted by god himself on a silver platter. :D

good old days :D

Every religion or faith has different aspect of life. Each individual perceives it as he or she likes it to be ....So these are relative things...You can find thousand faults on every thing...and same thing can be done for other religion too....

Every religion or faith has different aspect of life. Each individual perceives it as he or she likes it to be ....So these are relative things...You can find thousand faults on every thing...and same thing can be done for other religion too....

Man there is nothing wrong with the paintings and carvings when hinduism seeks sex as a spiritual subject not something like haram or anything. They were carved to educate the people on subject of sex. Mandirs were used because what place can be better for the learning, secondly because of the spiritual angle.

Some say man are from monkey so why don't man live with them?

It possible that my anccestor were engaged in pagan practice but I am so so happy that my same ancesstor wake up and left behind un holy actvity. Allahu akbar.

Some say man are from monkey so why don't man live with them?

It possible that my anccestor were engaged in pagan practice but I am so so happy that my same ancesstor wake up and left behind un holy actvity. Allahu akbar.

and became this holy brigade

terrorist-group.jpg

congratulations. good job.... keep it up

Back
Top Bottom