What's new

Baba Ramdev to address 500,000 Deobandi Maulanas

Historically sex was never taboo in india. With mixing of islamic values within the system sex became tabooo. Current day culture has lot of things which are from islam including purdah which is not traditional hindu thing.

damn it we wrote kaamsutra:P

I agree because sign of sex is in hindu mandir and if I am not wrong then all Hindu gods are half naket. This kind of disply promote vulgarity in society. I think Indian shuld thank muslims to brought them to light from darkness.

Baba ramdev has done great work for community in terms of Yoga and also helped in integrating Yoga with modern medicine.....

Was doing fine....donno why turned to politics.....

He should leave politics continue his good work instead....... :)

I agree because sign of sex is in hindu mandir and if I am not wrong then all Hindu gods are half naket. This kind of disply promote vulgarity in society. I think Indian shuld thank muslims to brought them to light from darkness.

No thanks. We dont need your sermons. If anything, you need to be brought out of darkness before you come anywhere near western world. May be an induction program for people like you.

only gud for self patting...

vulgarity is in the eyes of the viewer , in this case people like you..regarding Hindu Muslims.keep up your slimy ideas to yourself..

Lol actually you couldn't be anymore wrong. :rolleyes:

Remember that our ancestors too were once Hindus/Buddhists at one time.

First none of the gods were painted naked. get your facts straight first......

No thanks we hindu ladies are not interested in your brightness with those tent houses which your ancestors brought for the women.... and how pious and religious they were towards women we all know .... bloody rapists.... :angry: there aint any case of mass rapes before the islamic invasion of the sub continent...... so keep your light to yourself and spare us.

no wonder such army of rapists are your heroes

god ur just a sore loser racist, really how do you continue to avoid bans ? Keep your foul tongue to yourself, your a blemish on on Bangladesh and Muslims.

Did I get your blood pressure high. Well my job is done. So called Bharti maluna has done many crappie thing latey that one wonder about their motive. Full of hindus in madrasa, urging Muslim not to sacrifice cow, a punk maluna humiliate Musharaff and now this crap.

By the way, this ram dev doesn't have any holy quality for sure. How can a damn half naket guy come to adress around people of Islamic faith? Bloody sold out so called Maulanas.

I thanked ur disgusting post by mistake, I have reported ur stupid and utterly moronic post, ur retarded as simple as that.

I did not know India has 5 lak maulana. If Maulana can stand a half naket unholy character to address them then they need to perform tauba 5 lak times before Allah forgive them for promoting symbol of shrik? Nauzubillah!

achmed_the_dead_terrorist_30285.jpg

I do not undestand why Hindu people get mad when I merely stated the truth. I mean isn't some hindu godess not fully covered? It's all over hindu mandir wall and all.

I do not undestand why Hindu people get mad when I merely stated the truth. I mean isn't some hindu godess not fully covered? It's all over hindu mandir wall and all.

they arent godesses at the very first place,

at max you will find the images of kaali in fierce destroyer form with her bossom covered with garland of narmunds and that is something which i guess no man can associate sex with.....

First none of the gods were painted naked. get your facts straight first......

No thanks we hindu ladies are not interested in your brightness with those tent houses which your ancestors brought for the women.... and how pious and religious they were towards women we all know .... bloody rapists.... :angry: there aint any case of mass rapes before the islamic invasion of the sub continent...... so keep your light to yourself and spare us.

no wonder such army of rapists are your heroes

You may want visit some mandir and look at the wall and see how they engaged in filty activity. It's all open truth.

I wonder why so many Bharti like to hang around us when fact is we try to avoid Bharti as much as possible.

Back
Top Bottom