What's new

Baba Ramdev to address 500,000 Deobandi Maulanas

i can see where you are trying to take this! vande mataram means mother, i bow thee!! & you are going to say in islam you don't bow infront of anyone apart from the supreme god & all that... right?? this thread is not about that.. btw this is a year old story!!

Oh please NOT again we have debated this to death on this thread. you keeping bowing to anything we DONT. so please dont try to justify it for Muslims. Period.

and yeh year old story so better not revive dead horses here on forum

Historically sex was never taboo in india. With mixing of islamic values within the system sex became tabooo. Current day culture has lot of things which are from islam including purdah which is not traditional hindu thing.

damn it we wrote kaamsutra:P

Ahhh then hope the land of kama sutra will forgive MF Hussain for showing the art of land of kama sutra

wonder why he is called pervert for showing some liking for kama sutra philosophy

Ahhh then hope the land of kama sutra will forgive MF Hussain for showing the art of land of kama sutra

wonder why he is called pervert for showing some liking for kama sutra philosophy

writing books on kamasutra does not mean one should start writing about the sex life of their parents aint it? Similarly it does not mean to incite the religious sentiments of the masses either.....

As Divya said, sex was not a taboo before but now it is. MF Hussein is living in India of today so he should use his common sense , if he has any.

Oh please NOT again we have debated this to death on this thread. you keeping bowing to anything we DONT. so please dont try to justify it for Muslims. Period.

i wasn't trying to justify anything. then again you proved that my assumption was correct by quoting the above highlighted part!!

Seeing how muslims in your country act, I believe bowing in front of the mother would be the last thing to bring a bad name to islam.

i wasn't trying to justify anything. then again you proved that my assumption correct by quoting the above highlighted part!!

I knew that was coming. we all knew it. when they have nothing left for argument, they bring religion into it how typical.

Jana ji.. remember Rushdie and the emotions he evoked in Pakistan thru his book. Does not mean that Pakistan is against literature.. Is it?

Everyone needs to know where to draw the line.

I did not know India has 5 lak maulana. If Maulana can stand a half naket unholy character to address them then they need to perform tauba 5 lak times before Allah forgive them for promoting symbol of shrik? Nauzubillah!

I did not know India has 5 lak maulana. If Maulana can stand a half naket unholy creature to address them then they need to perform tauba 5 lak times before Allah forgive them for promoting symbol of shrik? Nauzubillah!

Half naked unholy creature?

If you want to prove you are smart as a Cheshire cat, may I help you on your way, not that I find Ramdev to be hell of a guy.

One wonders why some carry the carpet on their face and look totally unkempt and unwashed as in Bangaldesh,

Or is it a part of the BD program to cultivate beehives?

Of course, you will not know that there is 5 lakh Maulanas in India.

It would shake you up from the propaganda that you have been subjected to by Oikey or whatever.

I did not know India has 5 lak maulana. If Maulana can stand a half naket unholy creature to address them then they need to perform tauba 5 lak times before Allah forgive them for promoting symbol of shrik? Nauzubillah!

self-delete. Realized it is too offensive to those who die for virgins.

Pray five times a day with sunnat and extra nafil rakath.This will keep you in fit. If you looking for hard core fitness then I advice Muslims to get involved with weight traing and mordern mairtial art. Yoga should not be practice by practicing muslim.

Half naked unholy creature?

If you want to prove you are smart as a Cheshire cat, may I help you on your way, not that I find Ramdev to be hell of a guy.

One wonders why some carry the carpet on their face and look totally unkempt and unwashed as in Bangaldesh,

Or is it a part of the BD program to cultivate beehives?

Of course, you will not know that there is 5 lakh Maulanas in India.

It would shake you up from the propaganda that you have been subjected to by Oikey or whatever.

Did I get your blood pressure high. Well my job is done. So called Bharti maluna has done many crappie thing latey that one wonder about their motive. Full of hindus in madrasa, urging Muslim not to sacrifice cow, a punk maluna humiliate Musharaff and now this crap.

By the way, this ram dev doesn't have any holy quality for sure. How can a damn half naket guy come to adress around people of Islamic faith? Bloody sold out so called Maulanas.

Back
Top Bottom