What's new

Baba Ramdev to address 500,000 Deobandi Maulanas

Ramdev is wrong about homosexualty. He is wrong about many other things like he can eradicate corruption through yoga.
I can eradicate corruption through football too.
Although he is better than sex predator baba , african hairstyle sai baba and flexible-penis baba.

Historically sex was never taboo in india. With mixing of islamic values within the system sex became tabooo. Current day culture has lot of things which are from islam including purdah which is not traditional hindu thing.

damn it we wrote kaamsutra:P

Ramdev is wrong about homosexualty. He is wrong about many other things like he can eradicate corruption through yoga.
I can eradicate corruption through football too.
Although he is better than sex predator baba , african hairstyle sai baba and flexible-penis baba.

I also don't agree with his idea of death for corruption. It is good he is trying to do something. but he shouldn't be taken seriously.

Any pictures?

I saw a video posted by a pakistani member here in which a baba was trying to do all sort of tricks with his penis. It was deleted by mods. Check in youtube: "An Idiot Abroad Sky1 Best bits 2: India" , you have something similar.

I usually try to ignore what baba ramdev has to say.....but as far as yoga is concerned, I think he is doing a great job....so if you dont like his views on a particular subject just ignore it,as long as his instructions in yoga remains useful to your health.

And he will start his address with vande mataram ??

i can see where you are trying to take this! vande mataram means mother, i bow thee!! & you are going to say in islam you don't bow infront of anyone apart from the supreme god & all that... right?? this thread is not about that.. btw this is a year old story!!

I also don't agree with his idea of death for corruption. It is good he is trying to do something. but he shouldn't be taken seriously.
People look like fools when they talk about things they have no idea about. He knows yoga, should stick to it. As ordinary citizen he as the right to fight corruption, but telling that yoga can eradicate corruption/homosexuality shows his breathtaking ignorance.

There was another baba, Asharam Bapu, who claimed you wont get AIDS and cancer if you drink water from a copper vessel( I just saw the literature/leaflet, did not see him claiming though).

There was one baba I liked when I was in 12th class, Mukundanand Maharaj. My friend was impressed by his pravachan in our town hall, and he asked two of us to accompany him. He is intelligent, a bit too posh may be.

i can see where you are trying to take this! vande mataram means mother, i bow thee!! & you are going to say in islam you don't bow infront of anyone apart from the supreme god & all that... right?? this thread is not about that.. btw this is a year old story!!
Thanks dude.
I am replying to a thread started in 2009, cant forgive myself. Why do people bump up old threads?

Back
Top Bottom