What's new

Baba Ramdev to address 500,000 Deobandi Maulanas

Some say man are from monkey so why don't man live with them?

It possible that my anccestor were engaged in pagan practice but I am so so happy that my same ancesstor wake up and left behind un holy actvity. Allahu akbar.

Good for you that your "enlightened ancestors" woke up from slumber, but unfortunately that triggered a phenomenon in your brain called "Pea Brained Syndrome"

pea.jpg

Lol actually you couldn't be anymore wrong. :rolleyes:

Remember that our ancestors too were once Hindus/Buddhists at one time.

You are welcome to back to your forefather religin. You shuld be thankful that yor ancestor made a divine choice and therefore saved you from Jahannum. You must be crazy not to agree with me and I think kali puja should not be allow ato celebrate such a grand scale because promoting shirk is not allow in Islam.

You are welcome to back to your forefather religin. You shuld be thankful that yor ancestor made a divine choice and therefore saved you from Jahannum.

Dont worry with your attitude you are not going in Jannat either. And you have already pissed off people of Jahannum....
You must be crazy not agree with me and I think kali puja should not be allow ato celebrate such a grand scale because promoting shirk is not allow in Islam.

Is disrespecting other religon allowed in Islam? or religious bigotry allowed in islam?

This is the same Ramdev that was accused of putting animal bones in his homeopathic products? Who called homosexuality as a mental disease? Pffft.

accused by red dot brigade .. which means nothing. and why personal attacks if u dont agree with his thoughts dont listen. no one is forcing upon any one

anyway a person who starts his yoga by reciting vande mataram lolzz how can Muslims take his practice as an exercise and not something else

Vande MAtarm is national song of India. hundred of thousand of indians sings it daily religion non withstanding.

I think Muslims should - focus on organizing their own political candidates and raising leaders in their own community

Yoga is form of spiritual practice in Hindu religion ,which is going popular in other also.unfortunately Deobandi and Wahabi does n,t believe in Spiritual aspects in Islam. Fundamental belief and acts in Islam are Body of Islam(tuheed,Nabuat,Qyaamat,Salat,Soam,Zakat,hajj..) but Hidden spiritual part of Religion is hide from majority because of mis perceptions.Irtikaaz(concentration) is basic common concept in multi religions's Spiritual practice.
Aolya and saints are people who represent the Spiritual aspects in Islam but Deobandi/salfi always turned down their ideology and name this "shirk" even they have no answer of Prostration of Angles to Adam( more than four Ayat in Qurran )

Back
Top Bottom