What's new

Baahubali 2 Creates History, Becomes First Indian Movie Ever To Collect Rs. 1000 Crore

What I'm saying is the leading actors and actresses should be North Indians

Look what loyal north indian servant of Mughal said about south indians back in 17th century.

bqN9IOQ.jpg

This racism of bhaiyas against south indian brothers end up backfiring because bollywood then doesn't pick bhaiyas but punjabis and pathans decedents in Mumbai. Serve them right, keep going bollwood. While bhaiyas are beaten up by marathis haha

Many bollywood movies are the re-make of south indian films and viceversa

Bahubali2 in BBC

I have watched Bahubali 1, was impressed by visuals and how grounded it was despite being south indian movie and based on fictional story. But I've heard Bahubali 2 isn't as impressive as part 1 because they over did Rajnikanth type scenes and story toke back seat.

Haven't seen both parts.
18341677_1032762073490710_2478549985990186299_n.jpg

This racism of bhaiyas against south indian brothers
arey gainda, UP-Bihari and Tamil differ little except may be the facial features (and I know you are obsessed with anthropology). Don't look at the NRIs and count UP or Bihar. Even Delhi looked little different from Banglore or Hyderabad exception being the Delhi's Punjabi/West.UP/Kashmiris. All are brown and dark. If you take the brown-dark population of north India, it may be many folds more than whole of south India (which is including Maharashtra).

arey gainda, UP-Bihari and Tamil differ little except may be the facial features (and I know you are obsessed with anthropology). Don't look at the NRIs and count UP or Bihar. Even Delhi looked little different from Banglore or Hyderabad exception being the Delhi's Punjabi/West.UP/Kashmiris. All are brown and dark. If you take the brown-dark population of north India, it may be many folds more than whole of south India (which is including Maharashtra).

Brother there are differences no doubt, but racism is tricky. Dangal is based on Haryanvi story but 1st girl is kashmiri muslim 2nd is punjabi hindu and main actor pathan. yeh to lol ho gaya

At least south indian industry represent their people unlike hindi cinema.

Prefered to watch rerun of "Lord of the rings" , and not waste time with this garbage

Mahabharata was real?? I thought it was a fiction. Anyway we already know the story i don't understand the point to recreate it again & again, plot is everything. Though looking forward for Amitabh's voice acting.

yeh to lol ho gaya
North Indian society basically controlled by Brahmins and high castes whose numbers are no where a majority. They don't like the upliftment of Scheduled sections. The stench of caste hierachies are emanating everywhere even in the cities. For example, a recent news A Scheduled class fellow who decorated his car in Bombay or some other city for his marriage was attacked by the RSS aligning forward caste lunatics.

Basically, the High caste fanatic organizations like RSS indirectly is working towards the installation of Vedic Brahmin rule - Like the South Africa of yesteryears where Whites ruled. However, the so called inferior Tamils who are categorized as inferiors or lesser in their cranial capacity are exceling in academics to much the dismay of Arya Vedic Brahmin and Forward Caste Elites. (India is all about caste system..If you are even a Muslim or Christian, this is affected). Only states like Kerala, Goa are progressive..Even Punjab...they are all controlled by powerful tribes or castes...Caste/Tribal system thrives in India. By electing RSS-BJP, India basically switched on a time machine to go back to 16th century. Now what we hear 24/7 is about cow, cow dung and cow urine. Great! (Thanks to be a Malayali and in Kerala).

Where the **** is thread heading?
Same thought.it was all going so well untill a pebble was thrown into the pond, people could have ignored the north south crap and moved on but they choose to prove something,god knows what.

Just time waste so many other good movies out
x-men-apocalypse-launch-quad-poster.jpg

a) Xman : Apocolypse
b) Avengers (Civil War)
c) Lord of Rings
d) Spiderman
civil_war_movie_banner___team_captain_america_by_paulrom-d94ter2.jpg

Who has time for Bahu-dingdong?

Thats your jealousy speaking. We are not surprised. You would prefer to watch old reruns of movies instead of a blockbuster from India. Learn from your compatriots in Pakistan who are falling head over heels to watch this flick. Many are torrenting, as I speak.
Just time waste so many other good movies out
x-men-apocalypse-launch-quad-poster.jpg

a) Xman : Apocolypse
b) Avengers (Civil War)
c) Lord of Rings
d) Spiderman
civil_war_movie_banner___team_captain_america_by_paulrom-d94ter2.jpg

Who has time for Bahu-dingdong?

Just ... don't find it interesting

If I can watch a good quality Hollywood movie and eat burger and pop in cinema why would I waste that cash on Bahu-dingdong

Quality Action Movie
Wide-Avengers-Wallpaper-Hd.jpg

Even the poster is amazing

Meanwhile Apocolypse great Villan in xmen

Brody-X-Men-1200.jpg

Last edited:
^^ You have still not watched last year released movies ?
Then surely you are not capable of watching bahubali yet.
So yea go fill your backogs first.

Pretty good, the fights were nice but over the top compared to the first. Like that rampage of cows with flaming horns.

First one will be always Good, Because our Curiosity End's There

Even we can see this in Jurassic Park, Anaconda Movies also First part will be the best always, even other parts May be collected More than 1st part

Back
Top Bottom