What's new

Baahubali 2 Creates History, Becomes First Indian Movie Ever To Collect Rs. 1000 Crore

I am very happy for you. All the very best in your cultural development.

What is 1000 crore in dollars?

So it was a religious-historic film then...

Yes its 'mahabaratha' itself and producer itself is a billionaire.From 12:10 where he throw knife at girl and she fell from cliff and he also jump with her is very emotional

Well done. I most give credit to south indian industry, they can make blockbuster without big names unlike bollywood.

Yes its 'mahabaratha' itself and producer itself is a billionaire.From 12:10 where he throw knife at girl and she fell from cliff and he also jump with her is very emotional

What you posted is not Baahubali but Maghadheera.

Baahubali Part 1

Maghadheera

Well done. I most give credit to south indian industry, they can make blockbuster without big names unlike bollywood.

Many bollywood movies are the re-make of south indian films and viceversa

Bahubali2 in BBC

It is a fictional movie in historical setting. The part 1 is available on youtube for free. Do you understand Urdu/Hindi?

No, my friend. I don't understand your language. The scene looked very epic.. filmmakers must have used a lot of computer based special effects.

145 million is a large budget.

Personally, I would like to see documentary about vedic history, science and ethos... I care not for blood and violence... perhaps too old for such things.

No, my friend. I don't understand your language. The scene looked very epic.. filmmakers must have used a lot of computer based special effects.

145 million is a large budget.

Personally, I would like to see documentary about vedic history, science and ethos... I care not for blood and violence... perhaps too old for such things.
Budget is $40 mn while $145 mn is the earning in 9 days worldwide.

Budget is $40 mn while $145 mn is the earning in 9 days worldwide.

Thank you for explaining that, my friend. More than 3 times in earning in just 9 days is great achievement. But then you are a large country with equally large population.

So this film might end up making more than a billion dollar by the end of this year. Amazing!

THAT'S SOOOOO STUPID. Why the hell are south Indians stealing our history?? mohanlal is ugly and definitely not how Yudhisthira looked. I'm really upset.

Whose history my dear, did India means North India ! Mohanlal is not amul baby like many bollywood film stars and is a very good actor.By the way how many amul babies used to get national awards for best actor !

If you are talking about history, then richest temple in india is in South India,Highest temple structures are also in south india and the temple in which most people visit/year is also in south india...So please refrain from being north india-south india fight.

Back
Top Bottom