What's new

Azerbaijan more important for Israel than France

I really didn't see it here. So just let me say i don't get it.
Al Jazeera? very few people watch al jazeera and i guess these last weeks it was very much criticized.
People here mostly see French and US media and UK media.
Not al jazeera

i know from friends in your country (ex Iranians) that your country is saying negative and exagerates
well all countries exagerate and make sometimes big story about a detail
people are maybe more openly untolerant (not sure about racist) because they have "hard times" but really they are very far from nazism or even a very nationalist state
I never said Nazism or Nationalism, they tend to hate Muslims more than Jews nowadays.

It is a fact that the Media in Europe presents Israel as the devil and the masses do not need more than that. The politicians always aim to please during elections and reelections and go with this sentiment. Favoritism for Israel has a hefty price and Europe has never been willing to stand by the Jewish nation.(Let alone the 2000 Year persecution and the holocaust, i`m talking about modern Europe).

Jews and Iranians are best friends. In fact they are more than that...
6a00d8341c60bf53ef01348021f754970c-500wi
haha a Saudi criticising Iran of being friends with Jews? :laugh:
I'm not even Iranian, but come on, even you know how much your 'monarchy' cooperates with Israel. Only King Faisal was a patriotic King, all others bum off America.

I never said Nazism or Nationalism, they tend to hate Muslims more than Jews nowadays.

It is a fact that the Media in Europe presents Israel as the devil and the masses do not need more than that. The politicians always aim to please during elections and reelections and go with this sentiment. Favoritism for Israel has a hefty price and Europe has never been willing to stand by the Jewish nation.(Let alone the 2000 Year persecution and the holocaust, i`m talking about modern Europe).

now this is loooool

What else should they do for you? Do you want them to lick your boots every night you come home from work? Will you be happy then?

PteX, I have to disagree, the only reason Israel is where it is today is because of Western Europe and North America.

now this is loooool

What else should they do for you? Do you want them to lick your boots every night you come home from work? Will you be happy then?
Yes, allies stand by each other(Obviously you did not know that), as your host country proudly stands by Israel. Canada is a country which stands by their morals and their allies.

@RayKalm
I already said that except the US and Canada, there are no true western allies for Israel. There are only semi-friends in Western Europe, which are friends when it's easy and turn a blind eye when the going gets tough. And i am talking in modern terms, not 50 years ago.

Any government led by an Islamic party cannot be friends with Israel, that is why Turkey-Israel relations hit rock bottom.

The one at fault for that is Israel, not Erdogan-lead Turkey.

@RayKalm
I already said that except the US and Canada, there are no true western allies for Israel

Stupidity! :lol:
What about the UK? They gave birth to you, are you gonna just leave your mother like that?

Appareantly we're a minority in Iran.

I feel like a new man today! I suddenly feel the urge to protest for more minority rights!

Imagine somebody walking to a Turkish guy and telling him that Turks are a minority in Turkey and it's kurds who outnumber them lmao

this guy has gone

If so Iran has been ruling by %10 minority in last 1000 years. Shame on you Persians shame on you. :azn:

Ghaznavids 963–1187
Great Seljuq Empire 1037–1194
Khwarazmian dynasty 1077–1231/1256
Timurid Dynasty 1370–1526
Safavid dynasty 1501–1736
The Afsharid dynasty 1736–1796
Qajar dynasty 1785–1925

Greetings from South Azerbaijan

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would Israel show interest towards France?
After all, Zionists would love to access a military base in Azerbaijan to have their eyes on Iran...

The one at fault for that is Israel, not Erdogan-lead Turkey.

Stupidity! :lol:
What about the UK? They gave birth to you, are you gonna just leave your mother like that?
I was not going to respond to you because you lacked intelligence about this matter but it is the UK which is the mother of this conflict.
The US is the one which ultimately decided the creation of Israel since they are the most powerful nation in the world.

I was not going to respond to you because you lacked intelligence about this matter but it is the UK which is the source of this conflict.
The US is the one which ultimately decided the creation of Israel since they are the most powerful nation in the world.

An average American doesnt know sh!t about Israel.
The truth is, there are Zionists in the states, usually in top positions to blackmail...

An average American doesnt know sh!t about Israel.
The truth is, there are Zionists in the states, usually in top positions to blackmail...
Apparently you do not know much yourself, since 71% of Americans support Israel.

Yes...well, all except except for the fact that Britain was the most powerful country/superpower at the time, the US was picking up but hadn't quite reached that status for a few more years, maybe even a decade or 2

If so Iran has been ruling by %10 minority in last 1000 years. Shame on you Persians shame on you. :azn:

Ghaznavids 963–1187
Great Seljuq Empire 1037–1194
Khwarazmian dynasty 1077–1231/1256
Timurid Dynasty 1370–1526
Safavid dynasty 1501–1736
The Afsharid dynasty 1736–1796
Qajar dynasty 1785–1925

Greetings from South Azerbaijan

why it would be shame?
i don't get what you mean.

check the Abii map : just check it and pls try to understand Iran is made of a lot of different cultures which mixed well .

about shah?
hey what do you think the Achaemenid? you know that there were many different tribes and the shah were not from the same tribe? after the end of Median confederation?

know about the father of the last shah?
Reza Khan Mir Panj , mother Georgian and father from beautiful Mazadaran region. his model? Mustapha Kemal... guess you know who he is? ;)

Afghan shah was leading Iran in the past, we should be ashamed as well?

Qajar dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Qajar rulers were members of the Qovanlu clan of the Qajars, themselves members of the Oghuz branch of the Turkic peoples of central Asia.[4][8][9] Qajars first settled during the Mongol period in the vicinity of Armenia and were among the seven Qizilbash tribes that supported the Safavids
for people who didn't know Qajar

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes...well, all except except for the fact that Britain was the most powerful country/superpower at the time, the US was picking up but hadn't quite reached that status for a few more years, maybe even a decade or 2
You must be kidding...

There were only two super powers in the world that day: USA and the USSR. Not humiliated Britain which had to relinquish control over all those nations that they had violated and enslaved for centuries.

Most of the territorial conflicts in the world are thanks to them and other European nations.

Back
Top Bottom