What's new

Azerbaijan more important for Israel than France

We also don't hear anyone on the approximately 2 million Iranians that were killed by the Mongols. According to some historians Iran's population dropped from 2.500.000 to 250.000.

I read that it took Iran 300 years to recover the damage caused by Mongols.

I know who you are man :)

000849-sheep-pig-cow-old-pervert-ma1.jpg

:angel:

I read that it took Iran 300 years to recover the damage caused by Mongols.

That wouldn't surprise me. I think the Mongols have caused historically more damage to Iran than any other people have done.

I have a smut filter working overtime.

What smut? :smokin:

I dont understand the pic and the reference to it though, but she is hot....im guessing you have me confused with someone you had the debate with and that woman came into discussion?

What smut? :smokin:

I dont understand the pic and the reference to it though, but she is hot....im guessing you have me confused with someone you had the debate with and that woman came into discussion?

Yeah, that must be it ......

Yeah, that must be it ......

lol i have no further comment on this, except that this is what women do usually....put up some accusation then storm out with a one liner banging the door....either you tell wahts on your mind or dont start the conversation in the first place.

Of all the places you found Kyrgyzistan as my home. I find that slightly insulting to be honest...

lol i have no further comment on this, except that this is what women do usually....put up some accusation then storm out with a one liner banging the door....either you tell wahts on your mind or dont start the conversation in the first place.

Of all the places you found Kyrgyzistan as my home. I find that slightly insulting to be honest...

I am not arguing with you bro.

Just letting you know I know.

And leaving you with the knowledge that I'll be keeping an eye.

Slightly more even keel here right? :)

I am not arguing with you bro.

Just letting you know I know.

And leaving you with the knowledge that I'll be keeping an eye.

Slightly more even keel here right? :)

man, i understand you less and less.

The keel part specifically.....keel is a ship element, a "foundation" for it....i dont know what you mean with it in the context of this thread.

And no, you don't know but ill not be coerced by this passive aggressive aproach into some admission i dont want to give.

Flags are there, they are legit, i defend them objectively throughout my posting here and have engaged in debate with everyone who spouts BS about them. Even the occasional Indian and European like Harry_Thomason or Israeli like Ptex.

So good luck in finding your lost Kyrgyz friend. Im far from it.

Back
Top Bottom