What's new

Azerbaijan more important for Israel than France

E ptex

What you want us to do, zealously praise like Americans who get brainwashed with how cool bar mitzvah is in every 30 minute sitcom? Ungrateful piece of shit...

Your leadership did not forget. I'd just like to expose your statement that Italy is considered as a non ally and neutral at best.
If that would indeed be so, would there really be a deal like the trainer jet/AWACS/satellite in the works?
I know you can say, Israel sells to everyone, this means nothing, but as far as i know no launches for other customers other then IAF have been carried out by Israel.

Where does Israeli Navy get subs on discount? What jets you flew in '67? Where do you export 25+ % of your trade? Im guessing Israel isn't a member of any Euro scientific, sports or any other sort of organization too, right?

Even the US State department recognizes that Britain was instrumental. And please explain how it was humiliated like you mention in one of your tirades?

Israel

I thought the ground realities were not so unknown to you. I commented in the Ashkenazi Jews thread that 115 IQ isnt a lot. You just proved it.

Also, i think you are just bitching because we dont turn a blind eye anymore, specifically on the settlements issue, you know, land grab, step by step.

But by all means, go east where the future looks good, everyone loves you there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Israels European Policy.pdf

European Commission : Trade : Israel (Bilateral relations)

^^ would do you good if you read a bit and think about what you read.
You get upset way too easily. I don't even know what you are talking about but if you had a problem with what i've said, you could have left a wall post and not reduce yourself to this.
Few points:

1.I did consider Italy as an ally, under Berlusconi at least.

2.Nazi Germany has killed 6 million Jews and stolen merchandise worth billions back then and more today, that is why they've been compensating ever since as they themselves have said so.

3.Selling military equipment does not make you an ally, it's just business. It is political support which matters, people to people relations as well.
Governments change and their attitudes towards Israel changes.

4.Britain betrayed the Jews with their falsehood, go read a history book. They used the Balfour declaration to wipe Arab *** with it.

We have European allies, that is true, but many of them(Most of Western Europe) are no better than our enemies.

The source of Anti-semitism was and is Europe and those who go against Israel will crumble eventually and i won't be shedding any tears for it.

I have no tolerance for Islamist terrorist lovers and these are my thoughts on the matter.

Grow up.

Thanks god this state is declared as anti-Semitism by Israel..:cool:

You get upset way too easily. I don't even know what you are talking about but if you had a problem with what i've said, you could have left a wall post and not reduce yourself to this.

I get upset when i see liars. Reduce myself to what exactly? Someone who doesnt parrot what Jews say as gospel truth? Sorry buddy, that shit aint gonna fly with me.....

1.I did consider Italy as an ally, under Berlusconi at least.

Berlusconi was a mongrel, probably easily convinced of whatever stories he was told.

2.Nazi Germany has killed 6 million Jews and stolen merchandise worth billions back then and more today, that is why they've been compensating ever since as they themselves have said so.

Nazi Germany is stealing today? You sure you feeling okay?

3.Selling military equipment does not make you an ally, it's just business. It is political support which matters, people to people relations as well.
Governments change and their attitudes towards Israel changes.

To how many others Israel sold a satellite?

4.Britain betrayed the Jews with their falsehood, go read a history book. They used the Balfour declaration to wipe Arab *** with it.

How? By the creation of Mandate for Palestine? By limiting Jewish immigrant quotas so as to not incite even more riots among the Arabs?
Or you decided it wiped arabs ass after the Irgun terrorist attacks?

We have European allies, that is true, but many of them(Most of Western Europe) are no better than our enemies.

Well, if you think your friends are in the east....:rofl:

The source of Anti-semitism was and is Europe and those who go against Israel will crumble eventually and i won't be shedding any tears for it.

:rofl: dont hold your breath....now that you mentioned it though, the countries who give the least damn about your crying and which you label anti semitical (ofcourse what else-im a Jew everyone is out to get me) are doing really well and are nowhere near crumbling. Ironic isn't it.

Its a good thing we are the bigger people here, while you say you would not shed a tear for us, i say we would come and help you anyway if some shit really hit the fan. Even if you (personally not your nation) don't deserve it.

I have no tolerance for Islamist terrorist lovers and these are my thoughts on the matter.

Grow up.

Ah, so now that i dont agree with everything Israel does im a terrorist lover? hahahahaha, idiot and so predictable at that. May i ask where i said i agree with everything the Palestinians do? or where i said i support suicide bombers?
Just because you are a Jew, your words dont hold any more weight here, unlike in America. But for you that's already proof of me bein anti semitical and whatnot, because at the crux of the issue you are still as simple minded as everyone that surrounds you. Quick labeling (of people) gives you away.

You think way too much of yourself. Best for you to go cry now on some pro israel forum where i'd get banned for the upper post....

I get upset when i see liars. Reduce myself to what exactly? Someone who doesnt parrot what Jews say as gospel truth? Sorry buddy, that shit aint gonna fly with me.....

Berlusconi was a mongrel, probably easily convinced of whatever stories he was told.

Nazi Germany is stealing today? You sure you feeling okay?

To how many others Israel sold a satellite?

How? By limiting Jewish immigrant quotas so as to not incite even more riots among the Arabs?

:rofl:

:rofl: dont hold your breath....

Ah, so now that i dont agree with everything Israel does im a terrorist lover? hahahahaha, idiot.
Just because you are a Jew, your words dont hold any more weight here, unlike in America. But for you that's already proof of me bein anti semitical and whatnot, because at the crux of the issue you are still as simple minded as everyone that surrounds you.

You think way too much of yourself. Best for you to go cry now on some pro israel forum where i'd get banned for the upper post even if it's only the truth.
You are an immature kid.

I suggest you go back to coloring with your crayons.

You are an immature kid.

I suggest you go back to coloring with your crayons.

From terrorist lover to an immature kid. my my, aint i a wonder!

Funnily you have no arguments though....eagerly awaiting on them.

Why don't we ever hear about the 30 million people Bolshevik Jews killed? And where's the compensation for them? And where's the compensation for the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians?
Jews Killed Millions part1 - YouTube

From terrorist lover to an immature kid. my my, aint i a wonder!

Funnily you have no arguments though....eagerly awaiting on them.

You're Kyrgyz and we've crossed swords elsewhere .....

You're Kyrgyz and we've crossed swords elsewhere .....

Not sure if serious....but crossing swords is slang for 2 men 1 woman in sexual intercourse. And i most definitely dont do that. :P

9fae929bf6f449f8968eb0283393f72f_prefRes.jpg

^^ Me and my ride

Why don't we ever hear about the 30 million people Bolshevik Jews killed? And where's the compensation for them? And where's the compensation for the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians?
Jews Killed Millions part1 - YouTube

We also don't hear anyone on the approximately 2 million Iranians that were killed by the Mongols. According to some historians Iran's population dropped from 2.500.000 to 250.000.

Not sure if serious....but crossing swords is slang for 2 men 1 woman in sexual intercourse. And i most definitely dont do that. :P

Must be a colloquial thing.

I call it hot tuna sandwich.

I know who you are man :)

This thread again become Azeris being Turkic or Iranian.

This is azerbaycan - Turkish Friendship.

Last edited by a moderator:
One Nation Two State

The flag of Azerbaijan (Azerbaijani: Azərbaycan bayrağı) is the national flag of Azerbaijan. It consists of an horizontal tricolour of blue, red, and green, with a white crescent and an eight-pointed star centered in the red band. The blue band refers to the nation's Turkic heritage, the red stands for progress,and the green represents Islam. The eight-pointed star symbolizes the eight branches of Turkic peoples

We also don't hear anyone on the approximately 2 million Iranians that were killed by the Mongols. According to some historians Iran's population dropped from 2.500.000 to 250.000.

I read that it took Iran 300 years to recover the damage caused by Mongols.

Back
Top Bottom