What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

@Azeri440 bro how large baku's shipyard is ? i mean is it large enoghth to become a window to Europe for central asian countries ? can u put some pic ? do u have a railway to black sea ?
do you mean the port?

yes , Baku port along with Baku-Tbilisi-Kars is meant just for that

you can find economic related projects here

Economic Development in Azerbaijan

Funny enough , Armenians and Azeris were more than happy to live side by side in NK
even to this day the ones that lived there before the war would not mind to live side by side again

its the brain dead ones that came after that need to be kicked backed to their rat hole

What is funny about it ?

according to armenians , they saved them from ethnic cleansing
while in reality they lived normally side by side

I don' care for what those fvckers say.... they killed my kin, that's all i that care for.

Azerbaijan kills four Armenian “sabotage group” members

The Azerbaijani army took a fifth member of the reconnaissance group prisoner.

World Bulletin / News Desk

Azerbaijani soldiers killed four members of a "reconnaissance and sabotage group" and took a fifth member prisoner as they tried to pass into Azerbaiijani territory on Thursday, authorities said.

Azerbaijani Defence Ministry said in a statement that the "reconnaissance and sabotage group" attempted to pass through regions in Azerbaijani control in the Tovuz province on the border between the two countries as tension in the volatile region reaches a new high.

The ministry said that Karen Petrosyan (25), a citizen of Cinari village in Berd province, Armenia, was taken prisoner by Azerbaijani forces. The statement said authorities are investigating the plan and aim of the group.

The tension between the two countries came to the forefront of the world's agenda in recent days after a total of 13 Azerbaijani soldiers were killed by Armenian forces, violating the twenty-year Russian-brokered truce.

The two former Soviet republics fought a six-year war over the disputed region of Nagorno-Karabakh between 1988 and 1994. In 1994 a ceasefire was agreed, which has been periodically disrupted by cross-border incidents. The clashes over the past week have seen the highest number of casualties since the 1994 ceasefire

Azerbaijan kills four Armenian “sabotage group” members | Caucasus | Worldbulletin News

Azerbaijan kills four Armenian “sabotage group” members

The Azerbaijani army took a fifth member of the reconnaissance group prisoner.

World Bulletin / News Desk

Azerbaijani soldiers killed four members of a "reconnaissance and sabotage group" and took a fifth member prisoner as they tried to pass into Azerbaiijani territory on Thursday, authorities said.

Azerbaijani Defence Ministry said in a statement that the "reconnaissance and sabotage group" attempted to pass through regions in Azerbaijani control in the Tovuz province on the border between the two countries as tension in the volatile region reaches a new high.

The ministry said that Karen Petrosyan (25), a citizen of Cinari village in Berd province, Armenia, was taken prisoner by Azerbaijani forces. The statement said authorities are investigating the plan and aim of the group.

The tension between the two countries came to the forefront of the world's agenda in recent days after a total of 13 Azerbaijani soldiers were killed by Armenian forces, violating the twenty-year Russian-brokered truce.

The two former Soviet republics fought a six-year war over the disputed region of Nagorno-Karabakh between 1988 and 1994. In 1994 a ceasefire was agreed, which has been periodically disrupted by cross-border incidents. The clashes over the past week have seen the highest number of casualties since the 1994 ceasefire

Azerbaijan kills four Armenian “sabotage group” members | Caucasus | Worldbulletin News

I5cvoaZ.png

Is this the way you treat prisoners? If yes, then it says about you more than the prisoner Armenians!

Maybe you prefer being a prisoner at the hands of Islamic State mujahids. :)

Here is A Funny German who hasnt seen Middleast nor Caucasus.

Is this the way you treat prisoners? If yes, then it says about you more than the prisoner Armenians!
I don't know what you are referring to, but, the Armenian guy was stubborn to put his head down, while they wanted him to show his face to camera and trying to put his head up.

Back
Top Bottom