What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

Azerbaijan doesn't need troops or firepower.. what it needs is real time intel like from EW-7T and GÖKTÜRK satellites which will be provided. Anymore than that will be depended on the level of Russian ınvolvement on the Armenian side. Russia has a defense treaty with Armenia but not with NK so it is not legally bound to assist them there.

PS. maybe dozens of preprogrammed SOM's for Azerbaijani MİGs could be donated in case of conflict..

Azeris have no shortage of land forces.... What we should do is take out Armenia's air defence systems out... maybe hit a few strategic buildings....Azeris will clear the rest..

But i don't know if we can do that without a political backlash.
The problem is when Turkey actively involves then Russia will involve and the game is over.

İ'd like to hear after the cease fire which systems Azeri Turks used to shell Armenian positions with and how effective they were..

Last edited:
In need, what Turkey can do

-Provide some intelligence
-Provide emergency equipment in disguise of selling.
-Mass troops in Armenian border to keep mainland Armenian troops in border, if find change, exchange some shooting to keep things tense.
-Provide some special forces and their equipment under the disguise of Azerbaijani uniform.

The problem is when Turkey actively involves then Russia will involve and the game is over.

Not officially involve but like doing things covertly... like what Russia doing in Ukraine... like our F-16s firing Soms from Azeri airspace and within a formation of Azeri fighter jets... stuf like that...

Anyways.... i remembered who was in charge of our Turkey.... our Imam can't think sophisticated things like that.... all he can do is, saying "Turkey is a great country, nobody should test our patience"...:disagree:

Not officially involve but like doing things covertly... like what Russia doing in Ukraine... like our F-16s firing Soms from Azeri airspace and within a formation of Azeri fighter jets... stuf like that...

Anyways.... i remembered who was in charge of our Turkey.... our Imam can't think sophisticated things like that.... all he can do is, saying "Turkey is a great country, nobody should test our patience"...:disagree:
Well, i think Russia has the intel capability to find things like this out, the best we can do is sharing intel with Azeris, an active involvement would be more counterproductive.

Besides Azerbaijan is more than capable to take their lands back if there was no Russia.

Well, i think Russia has the intel capability to find things like this out, the best we can do is sharing intel with Azeris, an active involvement would be more counterproductive.

Besides Azerbaijan is more than capable to take their lands back if there was no Russia.

I think we should, play a much more agressive role with Azerbaycan... One side invades other side's lands... and this fvckers saying, "if you try to reclaim your lands, i will attack you"....We should oppose Russia, if it means opposing militarily let it be.... saying i would take action, and literally taking action have difference.

Let's see if they are eager to lose an arm for the lunch. I don't think so... they would back if we would stand tall but i'm saying again that will never be the case with Erdogan.

Also, Russia has a very bad reputation at the moment due to Ukranian crysis, there is no way that Russia will both attack Azerbaycan and Turkey ....one being NATO member...

This is the time for Azeris to reclaim their land, if they pass this chance i doubt they will ever find another chance.

Also, Russia has a very bad reputation at the moment due to Ukranian crysis, there is no way that Russia will both attack Azerbaycan and Turkey ....one being NATO member...
I seriously doubt if NATO would play a role in this if Turkey joins the conflict by itself.
But for the rest of your post i agree.:tup:

I seriously doubt if NATO would play a role in this if Turkey joins the conflict by itself.
But for the rest of your post i agree.:tup:

:)

NATO won't do anything... at best they will support us in UN, share military intelligence, pressure Russia in international arena and that's it....

In Simple words,,,,Turks wanna support Azeris against Russians?? seemz spooky

How long will Turkey's passive assistance last? No matter how strong Azerbaijan will ever get, Russia never wont drop Armenia for their own benefits that easily. Azerbaijan and Turkish govt should co-ordinate well and do something about the situation before it's too late and Azerbaijan gets picked off alone in the future.

Azerbaijan doesn't need troops or firepower.. what it needs is real time intel like from EW-7T and GÖKTÜRK satellites which will be provided. Anymore than that will be depended on the level of Russian ınvolvement on the Armenian side. Russia has a defense treaty with Armenia but not with NK so it is not legally bound to assist them there.

PS. maybe dozens of preprogrammed SOM's for Azerbaijani MİGs could be donated in case of conflict..

Azerbaijan is negotiating with Airbus Defence and Space over the joint use of their spy satellites

SPOT-6.7 and Pléiades 1A,1B

Back
Top Bottom