What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

which one has better fire power armenia or azerbijan ?

Firepower isn't always a determinant factor in winning wars.

Russia will back Armenia, again. Turkey will stand on the side lines, again. Azerbaijan will concede lost lands, again, perhaps permanently this time around? All will be good, Azerbaijan will continue to buy Russian arms...

@Kaan I don't wanna bitching, but, do you remember that I was telling you guys about our urgent needs for arms, but you guys were thinking that I am kidding or I am too pessimistic? :disagree:

@Kaan BTW, nice avatar ;)
We are talking about the ship yard thing and there was something elss but im too lazy to look. According to most azeris azerbaijan will most likely get altay and attack eventually. Afterall why be dependent on russia when they fully back the enemy.

But based on azerbaijans current equipment and numbers they could defeat armenia but you never know anything could happen.

Do you know whether Azerbaijan adopted Artillery fire support automatization system or Multi-launch rocket fire support system like Aselsan ADOP-2000 or BAIKS...etc ?

Last edited:
Armenia has a serious geographical advantage in karabakh. Mountains and forests.

قره باغ اشغالی:46 سرباز ارمنی کشته و زخمی شدند-GunazTV / اخبار

It seems that 46 of Armenians soldiers are died or injured in the recent conflict. 20 of them are died, and 26 are injured. it seems that it has caused the Armenian public to get disappointed and they have removed the news, but it is a screenshot from this news:
ed4803fa8fb0.jpg

قره باغ اشغالی:46 سرباز ارمنی کشته و زخمی شدند-GunazTV / اخبار

It seems that 46 of Armenians soldiers are died or injured in the recent conflict. 20 of them are died, and 26 are injured. it seems that it has caused the Armenian public to get disappointed and they have removed the news, but it is a screenshot from this news:
ed4803fa8fb0.jpg
Yeah this article says that azerbaijan caused alot of damage which is why they dont want to show the number of dead. :sniper:

Armenia can make provocations to check Azerbaijani army’s capability, NGO head says - Trend.Az

Do you know whether Azerbaijan adopted Artillery fire support automatization system or Multi-launch rocket fire support system like Aselsan ADOP-2000 or BAIKS...etc ?

Most likely an Israeli system.

40 Armenian servicemen killed on Azerbaijani-Armenian front line

3 August 2014 - 3:36pm
Around 40 Armenian soldiers were killed by the Azerbaijani troops last night not far from the settlement of Namirli on the Azerbaijani-Armenian front line. The Azerbaijani military insist the Armenian soldiers were trying to organize an act of sabotage.

Several vehicles were also destroyed.

40 Armenian servicemen killed on Azerbaijani-Armenian front line | Vestnik Kavkaza

Seems like proxy war between Russia(Armenia) & Turkey(Azerbaijan) already started !

Back
Top Bottom