What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

apparently our defence minister was on vacation in Turkey while our boys were defending to the last man

anyway, I still have faith in him and we'll see his response soon enough

Very sad news we heard kardeş..I wish our politicians had some guts to do something. 16 brave men have died today..since you are closer to the matter..how's the situation up there?

16 soldiers within 2 days ? :hitwall: Armenians trained by Russians, are started giving serious damage to Azerbaijani soldiers but I really wonder What are Azerbaijani officials waiting to give a serious response, While Azerbaijani soldiers are systematically killed ??? Rain some artillery rockets over them and destroy their heads into many pieces. If they want to backfire, They will just suffer the consequences.

If it was an Armenian offensive and Azerbaijani army failed to response or repulse , thats a big fail and incompetence, and I don't why, they should be ready to engage anytime since situation is tense and they should possess better equipment.

Very sad news we heard kardeş..I wish our politicians had some guts to do something. 16 brave men have died today..since you are closer to the matter..how's the situation up there?

defence minister arrived at the front line yesterday
lots of equipment now heading towards the front line

lURGOWu.jpg

22NaCYS.jpg

u1qtE2O.jpg

E2cPRA3.jpg

pZotgS0.jpg

defence minister arrived at the front line yesterday
lots of equipment now heading towards the front line

lURGOWu.jpg

22NaCYS.jpg

u1qtE2O.jpg

E2cPRA3.jpg

pZotgS0.jpg
Maybe the time has come to reclaim karabagh.Soldiers were killed and azerbaijan reacts. Russia is occupied with ukraine right now. Im not sure when an oppurtunity like this would be available again.

armenia is most probably just testing how far Azerbaijan dares to go, how it will handle pressure from Russia and looking what weapons Azerbaijan will bring out to the field rather than searching for big conflict. I hope Azerbaijan will make a wise choice.

apparently our defence minister was on vacation in Turkey while our boys were defending to the last man

anyway, I still have faith in him and we'll see his response soon enough

RIP to our brave martyrs.
I think our enemies are trying to test our capabilities, and awareness and do not want to start a full-scale war now.
Anyway, any person needs to go to vacation from time to time. I think we should not criticize minister for being on vacation at that time.

RIP to our brave martyrs.
I think our enemies are trying to test our capabilities, and awareness and do not want to start a full-scale war now.
Anyway, any person needs to go to vacation from time to time. I think we should not criticize minister for being on vacation at that time.

true just bad timing

going towards the front line

x1XnrZv.jpg

b7oTNqg.jpg

xTlVwlO.jpg

lHVG5Sd.jpg

Last edited:
The Azerbaijani armed forces are ready to use any available weapon to prevent an enemy attack, spokesman for the Azerbaijani Defense Ministry Vagif Dergahli told Trend on August 2.
He was commenting on the information that the Azerbaijani army shelled Armenia's positions using artillery, mortars, anti-aircraft installations and other large-caliber weapons, resulting in Armenia's huge losses.
While answering a question about the Azerbaijani side's concentration of military equipment and modern weapons on the frontline, Dergahli said that Azerbaijan has the right to move military equipment on its territory. The planned relocation may be conducted at any speed and in any direction. The Azerbaijani armed forces have the most modern equipment and weapons. If necessary, they will be able to use them.
"The Armenian armed forces shelled the positions of the Azerbaijani armed forces using machine guns, sniper rifles and other large-caliber weapons," he added.
Armenian armed forces launched a diversion on the night of July 31-August 1, when reconnaissance and sabotage groups tried to cross the contact line of the Azerbaijani and Armenian troops through the territories of Aghdam and Terter regions.
According to the Azerbaijani defense ministry, the effort was revealed and prevented in time, by Azerbaijani armed forces.
Armenia's reconnaissance and sabotage group attacked the positions of Azerbaijani armed forces in the direction of Azerbaijan's Aghdam and Agdere regions on the night of August 1-2.
The conflict between the two South Caucasus countries began in 1988 when Armenia made territorial claims against Azerbaijan.
As a result of the ensuing war, in 1992 Armenian armed forces occupied 20 percent of Azerbaijan, including the Nagorno-Karabakh region and seven surrounding districts.
The two countries signed a ceasefire agreement in 1994. The co-chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group, Russia, France and the U.S. are currently holding peace negotiations.
Armenia has not yet implemented four U.N. Security Council resolutions on the liberation of the Nagorno-Karabakh and the surrounding regions.

Most modern weapons used against enemy, Azerbaijani defense ministry says - Trend.Az

@Kaan I don't wanna bitching, but, do you remember that I was telling you guys about our urgent needs for arms, but you guys were thinking that I am kidding or I am too pessimistic? :disagree:
And its not like a new war is going to start tomorrow because armenia knows it couldn't make any gains so the smartest thing for azerbaijan to do is to get involved in as many projects with turkey as possible,

@Kaan BTW, nice avatar ;)

I doubt this will escalate to a war

Zakir was appointed as defence minister just recently and a lot has to be done

but the biggest problem right now , is Armos are prepared since their forces stand at full alert
we need the element of surprise to take out all their valuable assets like air defence for example
which have probably been repositioned within the last couple days

I doubt this will escalate to a war

Zakir was appointed as defence minister just recently and a lot has to be done

but the biggest problem right now , is Armos are prepared since their forces stand at full alert
we need the element of surprise to take out all their valuable assets like air defence for example
which have probably been repositioned within the last couple days
which one has better fire power armenia or azerbijan ?

Back
Top Bottom