What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

Maybe you prefer being a prisoner at the hands of Islamic State mujahids. :)

Here is A Funny German who hasnt seen Middleast nor Caucasus.

To be honest, i didn't like how our bros treated the Prisoner...

I like this kind of treatment .

Agent: Abdullah Öcalan welcome to your homeland.
Apo: I love Turks, My mother is also Turkish...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The display of prisoners is prohibited by the Geneva Convention.
Why? That's a stupid law. I can understand it if the prisoner is tortured, but, when prisoner is fine, why should not show him?

Why? That's a stupid law. I can understand it if the prisoner is tortured, but, when prisoner is fine, why should not show him?

You think he is fine? Seriously?

If he has committed a crime, bring him to court and locks him up.

You think he is fine? Seriously?

If he has committed a crime, bring him to court and locks him up.

Yup, he is fine. He is just scared since he is captured by enemy and also maybe he thinks that we may treat them like how they treat us. The fear is normal, me and you would be also feared if we were captured by an enemy army. But, other than that, I don't see any bruise, or any other sign of torture and/or misbehaving with the prisoner.

Bismarck is a good guy, but, I don't know why he thinks that any other country would treat their captured enemy soldiers better than the shown video. In reality, if you get captured by a ME country, they would immediately send you for torture/killing. Even Western countries do not treat their enemy soldiers like what he expects, or even like what is shown in this video.

Bismarck is a good guy, but, I don't know why he thinks that any other country would treat their captured enemy soldiers better than the shown video. In reality, if you get captured by a ME country, they would immediately send you for torture/killing. Even Western countries do not treat their enemy soldiers like what he expects, or even like what is shown in this video.

In other words. You make this video public. Everyone can see this and Armenia side will use this against you, like; look how Azeris treat their prisoners. You need all support from western. But you can't get this if you not accept int laws. You are not Israel. You can't act like you want without any pressure. The world know you as victims, don't turn this into perpetrators.

A villager who crossed the border and done reconaissance mission.
My bad my haed got mixed up and i thought he was some average joe villager.. Actually an azeri villager captured the guy.

APA - Villager that captured Armenian: ‘He had gun photos in his phone’

I don't know what you are referring to, but, the Armenian guy was stubborn to put his head down, while they wanted him to show his face to camera and trying to put his head up.
Idk why he wasnt standing up when they took him out of the pick up.

He was scared as hell though.

In other words. You make this video public. Everyone can see this and Armenia side will use this against you, like; look how Azeris treat their prisoners. You need all support from western. But you can't get this if you not accept int laws. You are not Israel. You can't act like you want without any pressure. The world know you as victims, don't turn this into perpetrators.

Slow down Hans. Wir sind nicht die Juden.

We just caught a spy and interrogated. We neither bombed Palestinian babies nor gassed jews with Zyklon B. You talk like saboteur is innocent and we are guilty because catching a Saboteur. No wonder christian brotherhood in place.

Back
Top Bottom