What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

In other words. You make this video public. Everyone can see this and Armenia side will use this against you, like; look how Azeris treat their prisoners. You need all support from western. But you can't get this if you not accept int laws. You are not Israel. You can't act like you want without any pressure. The world know you as victims, don't turn this into perpetrators.

Let's be honest my friend. People would believe what they want to believe, not what the reality is. I clearly know that many westerners would side against us, for two reasons, 1) Azeris are turks 2) They are mostly considered as muslims. So, these two reasons are enough for common christian people of west to hate us. I know this fact very well. So, does not matter how we treat Armenians, still christians would hate us, simply because we are not one.
But for the elite people of west, they are normally educated to know whose side is occupying the land of which side, and if they are old enough, they remember that how Armenians skinned alive an 8 years old Azeri girl during Gharabagh war. So, even comparing what both sides have done is ridiculous.
As far as western governments are concerned, They care for our oil and gas, and our strategic location close to Central Asia.
BTW, we don't beg anyone for support, and if west supports us, it would be for their own interests not humanitarian reasons. BTW, we don't owe anything to west or anyone else in the world, so, it is not our responsibility to rationalize our actions for anyone ;)

Idk why he wasnt standing up when they took him out of the pick up.

I didn't understand it either. :what:

Last edited:
Or just a villager captured as an irelevant trophy to make up for the military dead...

The "talibanesque" display is grotesque either way...

Feck off please. Armenians has lost tens of soldiers to snipers this year, you think that Armenian combat casualties are a rare thing? Let me remind you that Armenian military has confirmed 6 deaths in the same clashes.

Feck off again, they are treating him the same way Armenians treated an Azerbaijani villager some time ago.

300x220.jpg

So, İ have been observing this issue for a while now, but what are the odds of a full war?

Feck off please. Armenians has lost tens of soldiers to snipers this year, you think that Armenian combat casualties are a rare thing? Let me remind you that Armenian military has confirmed 6 deaths in the same clashes.

Feck off again, they are treating him the same way Armenians treated an Azerbaijani villager some time ago.

300x220.jpg

Just shared my point....I'll "feck off" now anyway.I really have no bone to pick in this.

Feck off :omghaha:

How's life going? Still Trolling them Russians?

Check out the European section...i've allready anounced the Bible prophecy in which Russia is doomed.:nana:....Seriously,trolling is the only way there,it's worse than the ME section.

Dude...i just saw your signature...what's it saying about the battle of Manzikert ? :pop:

It's a crime, also. What's your point?

'Twice wrong does not give a right!'

Well, morale of the story was, it's a good habit to have a look at the mirror before piling shit on someone else

300x220.jpg

I remember that story. There were 2 Azerbaijanis IIRC. What happened to them, were they returned?

@ASQ-1918

There's some news in Turkey regarding Azerbaijan. It says that the Azeri SOF has killed 4 Armenian black squirrels and 1 taken as POW. Can you confirm

@ASQ-1918

There's some news in Turkey regarding Azerbaijan. It says that the Azeri SOF has killed 4 Armenian black squirrels and 1 taken as POW. Can you confirm

Black squirrels? Is that their special ops or something? :cheesy:

article-1124422-036338320000044D-460_468x307.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------

The Azerbaijani Defense Ministry said it would give a very sharp and adequate to defend the Mingachevir Hydroelectric Power Plant after Armenian Defense Minister Seyran Ohanyan recently said that Armenian armed forces were going to sabotage it.

World Bulletin / News Desk

Azerbaijan has warned Armenia against any attempts to sabotage its Mingachevir Hydroelectric Power Plant, following days of unrest along the border, with shoot-outs between soldiers claiming a number of lives.

The Azerbaijani Defense Ministry said it would give a very sharp and adequate to defend the facility, after Armenian Defense Minister Seyran Ohanyan recently said that Armenian armed forces were going to sabotage it.

"The Azerbaijani Armed Forces are capable of striking any military facility located in the territories occupied by the enemy or in Armenia itself. The people of Armenia should know that such provocations will lead to more severe consequences for them," the ministry said in a statement.

According to Azernews, the ministry also said it was capable of fulfilling the order to wipe the Armenian capital city Yerevan off the face of the earth with missiles.

Sporadic fighting has continued along the border since July 31, a flare up of tensions that have existed since Armenia made territorial claims on the disputed Nagorno-Karabakh region in 1988, which culminated in all-out war between the two south Caucasus nations in 1992.

Despite a ceasefire signed in 1994, the two neighbors are still technically at war as negotiations continue 20 years on. However, Armenia's refusal to implemented the U.N. Security Council's four resolutions on the liberation of the Nagorno-Karabakh region makes lasting peace appear unlikely to take shape in the near future.

Azerbaijan in missile warning to Armenia amid tensions | Caucasus | Worldbulletin News

Last edited:
Armenian saboteur, detained Aug.7 in Azerbaijan, dies

An Armenian saboteur, Karen Petrosyan, detained in Azerbaijan's Tovuz region Aug.7, has unexpectedly died for unknown reasons, Azerbaijan's Defense Ministry said Aug.8.

An Armenian reconnaissance and sabotage group attempted to cross the Azerbaijani-Armenian contact line in Azerbaijan's Tovuz region Aug.7. Four members of the enemy group were killed and another one, a resident of Chinarli village of Armenia's Berd region, Karen Petrosyan was detained as a result of the measures taken to neutralize the enemy group.

Acute cardiopulmonary failure and acute myocardial failure caused Petrosyan's death, according to the preliminary data. Experts of Ganja regional branch of the medicolegal investigation and pathological anatomy center of the Defense Ministry are determining the cause of his death.

Azerbaijan Office of the International Committee of the Red Cross has been informed about the issue.

The conflict between the two South Caucasus countries began in 1988 when Armenia made territorial claims against Azerbaijan. As a result of the ensuing war, in 1992 Armenian armed forces occupied 20 percent of Azerbaijan, including the Nagorno-Karabakh region and seven surrounding districts.

The two countries signed a ceasefire agreement in 1994. The co-chairs of the OSCE Minsk Group, Russia, France and the U.S. are currently holding peace negotiations.

Armenia has not yet implemented the U.N. Security Council's four resolutions on the liberation of the Nagorno-Karabakh and the surrounding regions.

Armenian saboteur, detained Aug.7 in Azerbaijan, dies - Trend.Az

http://armenpress.am/eng/news/77203...dead-in-azerbaijan-armenias-mfa-official.html

Back
Top Bottom