What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

France is actively looking to sell their weapons to Azerbaijan
from spy satellites to AD systems

Companies make marketing efforts to sell their Weapons, but Politics have different Interests and the armenian Lobby could try to block Weapons Sales !

Companies make marketing efforts to sell their Weapons, but Politics have different Interests and the armenian Lobby could try to block Weapons Sales !

uhmm , some of military contracts and some proposed deals happened during the visit of French president to Azerbaijan

Yes, the armenian lobby is strong in France, but there are some other facts as well:
1) The political system of France is a presidential system, and what president says, has much more importance compared to lobbies, and everyone else. It's different for Germany.
2) Individual lobbies have much less importance compared to unions in France, which is opposite to USA.
By considering these factors, Armenian lobby cannot do much, as long as we keep their president with us. Also, we cannot always be hesitant only because there are some Armenians in a country. We just need to proceed to achieve what we want, and receive what we want.
Also, France is going to sell us, Spy Satellites, which shows France is already agreed to have cooperations with us.

Yes, the armenian lobby is strong in France, but there are some other facts as well:
1) The political system of France is a presidential system, and what president says, has much more importance compared to lobbies, and everyone else. It's different for Germany.
2) Individual lobbies have much less importance compared to unions in France, which is opposite to USA.
By considering these factors, Armenian lobby cannot do much, as long as we keep their president with us. Also, we cannot always be hesitant only because there are some Armenians in a country. We just need to proceed to achieve what we want, and receive what we want.
Also, France is going to sell us, Spy Satellites, which shows France is already agreed to have cooperations with us.

I'm surprised Israel didn't offer any spy satellites..

I'm surprised Israel didn't offer any spy satellites..

I am not expert about Azerbaijan deals about spy satellites. Although, I doubt Israel would refrain to sell us if we ask them for it.
@500 bro, I don't have much information about Israeli satellites. Does Israel sell her own made satellites like advanced Ofeq series, in general?

TecSAR was offered to Azerbaijan long time ago but nothing came out of it
now Azerbaijan is negotiating over the joint use of 4 French spy satellites

At ADEX 2014, MBDA was displaying its ground-based Aster-30 and Mica air-defence missiles, and the DCNS company its ships. Something tells me that they have no problem with offering defensive weaponry.

98492ce0d789f5ecc67a8eeb7ffe9e67.jpg

"Intelligence Online" published this story.

FRANCE / ISRAEL / AZERBAIJAN - Franco-Israeli naval battle in Baku - Intelligence Online

Last edited:
I am not expert about Azerbaijan deals about spy satellites. Although, I doubt Israel would refrain to sell us if we ask them for it.
@500 bro, I don't have much information about Israeli satellites. Does Israel sell her own made satellites like advanced Ofeq series, in general?
Israel makes optical Ofeq satellites with 70 cm resolution and SAR TecSAR satellites. Both weight 300 kg. One satellite was sold to Italy.

Mother of...

lmao what a beast. I wonder how much that lens costs! Probably 20-30 k for that thing. And it's a Nikon too ;)

Edit: did I say 20-30k? More like 100K.

Well, it certainly looks expensive, we can see where all the money is going to in the Azeri Airforce :P .. Turkish Airforce use mirror lenses, lighter, cheaper and more compact though it does lose some color which can be corrected in photoshop..

Back
Top Bottom