What's new

Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1411121180.645384.jpg

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1411121201.061163.jpg
ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1411121238.311016.jpg

ImageUploadedByDefence.pk1411121253.711062.jpg

Turkish air force (f16, Blackhawk helicopter and some other transport airplanes) doing war training with Azerbaijani airforce.
At the same time, 30000 ground forces doing exercise with Turkish army. Turkey will also show the capabilities of its Som missile to Azerbaijani officials

Probably,Turkey will also have capability to test Som against S300. Just be able to pass invicible the S300 radar and hit designated target will let it.
Also, according to some officials i know, Davutoglu mentioned the importance of army technology relationship for Turkey and after that, Azerbaijani President asked army to recalculate army purchases. Probably, we will see way more purchases after this time..

Probably,Turkey will also have capability to test Som against S300. Just be able to pass invicible the S300 radar and hit designated target will let it.
Also, according to some officials i know, Davutoglu mentioned the importance of army technology relationship for Turkey and after that, Azerbaijani President asked army to recalculate army purchases. Probably, we will see way more purchases after this time..

If you pay attention, SSM head underlined low defence trade between two brother state and He added that We couldn't fulfill the purpose of "one nation, two state" sentence cause of many reasons so They expect to change that situation in favour of mutual benefits on much higher values after ADEX-2014 and I think SOM cruise missile will be first important step to fulfill that aim. After SOM, Firing introduction of Mizrak missiles will be held for Azerbaijan.

c0a54f44e326124c1c0ea4f076e72e47.jpg

Interesting. Tell us the results if SOM able to pass S-300.

Dont forgett.

I don't know if russia will allow to mount SOM on fighter jets of Azerbaycan...

I don't know if russia will allow to mount SOM on fighter jets of Azerbaycan...
What are they gonna do?

After this exercise, I think Azerbaijan will order hundreds of SOM missiles because It is aimed to show capabilities before signiture ceremony. Both Roketsan and TurAF officials are in Azerbaijan.

View attachment 62878
Interesting. Tell us the results if SOM able to pass S-300.

Dont forgett.

According to the Turkish Military they are doing air defence exercises with Azerbaijan.

Genelkurmay Başkanlığı Resmi Kurumsal İnternet Sitesidir - Anasayfa - Turkish General Staff Official Web Site - Main Page

Last edited:
If you pay attention, SSM head underlined low defence trade between two brother state and He added that We couldn't fulfill the purpose of "one nation, two state" sentence cause of many reasons so They expect to change that situation in favour of mutual benefits on much higher values after ADEX-2014 and I think SOM cruise missile will be first important step to fulfill that aim. After SOM, Firing introduction of Mizrak missiles will be held for Azerbaijan.

View attachment 63057

Many of our Weapon Systems or important Components are in the Phase of Development/Test and we need to fill the Gap in Engine Technology ! The Problem we face is that western Countries like Germany or France don't want their Components will be used in Weapon Systems which can be used against Armenia ! Until 2016 when Kale-3500 Engine will be ready for serial Production, we rely on the approval of the french for their TRI-40 Engine, don't forget there is a strong armeniam Lobby in France !

Many of our Weapon Systems or important Components are in the Phase of Development/Test and we need to fill the Gap in Engine Technology ! The Problem we face is that western Countries like Germany or France don't want their Components will be used in Weapon Systems which can be used against Armenia ! Until 2016 when Kale-3500 Engine will be ready for serial Production, we rely on the approval of the french for their TRI-40 Engine, don't forget there is a strong armeniam Lobby in France !

France is actively looking to sell their weapons to Azerbaijan
from spy satellites to AD systems

Back
Top Bottom