Azerbaijan Defence Programs & Military Development

IMG_8907.jpg
IMG_8920.jpg
IMG_9177.jpg
IMG-20140926-WA0003.jpg
IMG_9283.jpg
IMG-20140926-WA0010.jpg
IMG-20140926-WA0020.jpg

That's bullshit! After reunion of Germany we get eastern Mig. Western pilots tests both fighter jets including AA missile of both jets. Result. Russian fighter jet and missile is much superior than F-16. After this, we want to purchase Russian ones. But a political move make us decision for a European fighter. A mistake!
is this joke? Russian Aircraft lost almost every air fight against western fighters in Yugoslavia/ Iraq ( also good example is Israeli-Arab wars.western fighter always had upper hand )

is this joke? Russian Aircraft lost almost every air fight against western fighters in Yugoslavia/ Iraq ( also good example is Israeli-Arab wars.western fighter always had upper hand )

US pilots are much better trained and use advanced block system of F-16.

Last edited:
US pilots are much better training and use advanced block system of F-16.
so Serbians were badly trained ? never heard about it. also as far as I know Iraqis were trained by skilled soviet pilots (myself have heard about several Georgians who were in Iraq to train Iraqis).
The main problem of Soviet/Russian Aircraft was/is electronics, USAF managed to blind Serbian MIGs easily and hunted them like rabbits.

so Serbians were badly trained ? never heard about it. also as far as I know Iraqis were trained by skilled soviet pilots (myself have heard about several Georgians who were in Iraq to train Iraqis).
The main problem of Soviet/Russian Aircraft was/is electronics, USAF managed to blind Serbian MIGs easily and hunted them like rabbits.

Don't say, Serbians are bad trained. I said, US pilots are much better trained.

Bico dobro pojalovat v naw Forum.. good to see you here.. ;)

They lost because they already lost their space a fighter can't fight by itself it needs ground control air surveillance with radars or AWACS and so on give a fair air to air fight between two countries of similar capabilities like US vs Russia that's fair enough to judge between the two planes.

Back
Top Bottom